No tomorrow

It doesn't matter - part 2

No tomorrow

Chapter 13

Hanbin doesn't know how much time passes his body trembles and he only stars at his phone. Yunhyuk looks just as shocked as the others. He tries to call Bobby himself without success then turns on the radio to listen to the news. Hanbin looks up and his lips quiver. “...I...I think...he...” Jinhwan grabs Hanbins arms and shakes him. “Stop it! I am sure he is fine...Maybe...maybe...” He stops and can't think of a maybe. Hanbin looks at Jinhwan and his tears start quietly running down his cheeks just when Yunhyuks phone rings. He jolts and pics up the call. “Yes?” A unfamiliar voice replies to him. “Annyeonghaseyo,Seoul National University Hospital. Are you a related to Kim Jiwon?” Yunhyuk gulps and nods his head. “Yes, I am his manager.” The voice continues to explain. “He had a car accident while riding a cab. You were the first name he mentioned. Can you or maybe his parents come to the hospital now?” Yunhyuk heart feels heavy asking the next question. “Ex...excuse me...but...but how is his condition?” The voice on the other line sighs and sounds apologetic. “I am really sorry, but unless your are a bloodrelative I am prohibet to tell you about his condition. I am really sorry.” Yunhyuk nods. “I understand...thank you...I...we...will be on our way now.” He hangs up the call and looks at Hanbin almost unable to bring out his words. “He...he is in the hospital...It...it seems his cab got into an accident, but they won't tell me about his condition.”

Hanbin grabs Yunhyuks. “I want to come with you to the hospital! I need to see him! Please let me come with you!” Jinwhan holds on to Hanbins shoulder and sounds calm. “Hanbin-ah...we want to come too.” Hanbin nods his head and leans back on his seat. Yunhyuk nods then tells the driver to head to the hospital.

 

They arrive at the hospital and head to the information desk. Yunhyuk leans on the counter and sounds nervous. “Sorry, can you tell me where we can find Kim Jiwon?” He lady behind the counter enters the name into her computer and a few seconds later she tells Yunhyuk the name of the room. Hanbin right after he heard the number rushed ahead. Yunhyeong turns to Hanbins diretion. “Hanbin-ah...wait...!” Hanbin already got on the elevator to go to Bobby's room. Yunhyuk grabs the boys and follows Hanbin.

 

Hanbin walks to the room but hestiates to open the door at first, but to not know how Bobby is doing makes him feel only more scared and nervous so he just pushes the door open and walks in. At first the light is too bright to see but once his eyes got used to the sunlight, that shine through the windows, he can see clearly. Hanbin catches his breath and tears run down his face. His mind feels dizzy and his chest feels tight. He starts crying without noticing and his body moves before he could even tell it to go. He heads to the bed and drops on his knees reaching out his arms as he sinks to the floor when he suddenly feels warm hands catch him. Hanbin trembles and looks up when he hears a voice that is already anchored in his memory. “What is wrong?” Hanbin jerks and his tears run down his cheeks. “...what...what is wrong you say?” He sobs when the others come into the room and see them. Bobby bites his lips when he sees Hanbin like this and frowns. He shuts his eyes then opens them up again. “You act as if you are my lover...stop being so embarrassing...the others are looking already...” He turns to the others and let go of Hanbin. “Aish...my head hurts...I think I must have hit it...I told the driver that there was a car in front of us but he just bumbed into it...aish...I am just glad nothing happened...well the cab is damaged but no one was hurt.” He sounds as usual and ruffels his hair. “You didn't have to come you know...I am fine.” Hanbin kneels in front of Bobby and trembles. The others look confused at Bobby and Jinhwan frowns. “Bobby-ah, are you fine? You said your head hurts?” Bobby frowns but smiles. “Oh...yes a little but Hanbin-ah here looks more terrible.” He turns to Hanbin and smiles faintly. “You didn't have to cry so much...you seriously act like my boyfriend.” Hanbin looks up and faces Bobby. His lips jerk as he mutters almost not understandable. “...act as your boyfriend?...act as...?” Bobby looks at him and Hanbin lowers his face and tries to hold in his tears. He tries to get up but his knees feel heavy. After almost sinking back on the floor he somehow manages to get up and forces himself to smile. “I am glad you are fine...I better leave and let you get more rest...” He turns around and walks to the door. When he walks past Donghuyk he holds on to his shoulder since his knees gave in now. Donghyuk supports Hanbin and helps him walk outside to the hallway, turning his face to Bobby once more then leaves with Hanbin.

 

The others stare at Bobby. Chanwoo looks confused. “Bobby-hyung? Are you sure you feel fine?” Bobby nods and smiles lifting the blanket and gets up. “See I am fine.” Jinhwan and Yunhyeong click their tongues and go outside to Hanbin. Hanbin collapsed and leans on the wall trying to breath. Donghyuk holds on to Hanbin and tries to calm him down. Thanks to that Hanbins breath calmed down a bit and whispers in disbelieve. "...he ...he can't remember...he...he..." Jinhwan wants to help Hanbin to get up but Hanbin refuses. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong walk outside in disbelieve, since Bobby seems to doesn't remember dating Hanbin. Bobby turns to Yunhyuk and frowns and clenches his fist. As Chanwoo walks outside he whispers to Yoyo not noticing that Hanbin is still next to the room. "Does this mean Bobby-Hyung lost part of his memory?...What...what if Bobby never remembers Hanbin, the one suffering the most, will be Hanbin." Donghyuk and Jinhwan glares at Chanwoo when they hear what he said but Hanbin doesn't pay attention to them and just tries to handle the situation.

 

Hanbin tries to stop his tears when Bobby walks out of the room and turns to Hanbin. The others stare at him but Bobby doesn't pay any attention, he kneels down next to Hanbin and smiles softly. "You know, I understand you are crying because you are happy to see me alive, but I expected a kind of different reaction." Hanbin looks up confused when he hears Bobby's voice. Bobby sighs and smiles then bends down and Hanbins cheek. "Stop crying, you make it seem as there will be no tomorrow for us." Hanbin hiccups and stares at Bobby. The members look confused at Bobby but he smiles at Hanbin. "I can't remember the last months." He pauses and Hanbin heart stops beating while his eyes are filling up with tears but Bobby smiles and wipes away Hanbins tears with his fingers. "...you think I would dare to forget that?" Hanbins stops crying in a second and holds his breath. Bobby grins in disbelieve. "We are not in some cliche like drama. Like hell I will forget you." Hanbin as well as the others stare at Bobby without being able to say anything. Hanbin lowers his face to hold back his tears and growing anger. Bobby just wants to say something when Hanbin slaps his cheek no more able to hold back his emotions he cries like a river. "You idiot!" Bobby turns his head to the side and holds his cheek. He sighs and rubs his cheek then faces Hanbin. Hanbin cries and glares at Bobby. Bobby clicks his tongue and lifts his arms. He grabs Hanbins neck and waist and pulls him closer to kiss him. Hanbin jolts when he feels Bobby's lips on his but as soon as feels them Bobby let go of the kiss and leans his forehead on Hanbins. “Who is the idiot? You should have blurt out we are dating the second you thought I lost my memory! Idiot! Don't let me forget the most important thing in my life and suffer hoping I will remember it on my own!" Hanbin sobs and hugs Bobby tightly as he cries. "You are the idiot why...why are you acting as if you forgotten in the first place!” Bobby frowns and holds Hanbin tight forgetting that the others are watching them. “Because you looked as if you are about to die...and that after telling me you wanted to break up.” Hanbin sobs and clings on to Bobby, wetting Bobby's shirt with his tears. “I....I heard....by amnesia ....to tell...the things one forgotten will cause a shock or trauma." Bobby frowns, then leans back and grabs Hanbins face. " I don't know about others but I would want to know! Everything! I love you! So don't you ever tell me you want to break up, forget or let me go. No matter what I do! Stop me! You idiot, when you look like this!" Hanbin sobs and nods and Bobby pulls him back into his embrace. “I love you...Araso...I love you...” Hanbin laughs and hides his face in Bobby's clothes. “I thought you have died.” Bobby clicks his tongue when Jinhwan who also has to work hard to not punch and hold back his tears. “We only heard the crash and then your phone hung up.” Bobby pats Hanbins back as he explains. “We bumped into the car in front of us because the driver didn't see the red light switch and at the same time my battery ran out. I didn't want to go to the hospital but the driver insisted on it since he knew I was famous. I had a quick check up and then I waited here. I already called my family and told them I am fine but I waited for you, in case you came to pick me up, since I told the nurse to call Yunhyuk-Hyung.” Everyone looks relieved but still not assured. Donghyuk frowns. “You are an idiot...but at least idiots doesn't get hurt.” Bobby laughs and Hanbin slowly calmed down too. He let go of Bobby and looks at him. His tears are red and snot is running down his nose. Bobby turns to his lover and lifts his sleeve to wipe it away. Hanbin looks pouty and frowns. “You better never ever. Never! Act like this!” Bobby nods and kisses Hanbins nose tip. “Sorry but only when you promise to never bring up us breaking up.” Hanibn frowns and turns to the side looking pouty and sorry when he sees Bobby's red cheek from his slap. “...I...I can't promise that.” He whispers and Bobby sighs but smiles and grabs Hanbins hand. “Can you get up? I want to go home.” Hanbin holds on to Bobby and gets up. Bobby looks at Yunhyuk and bows slightly. “I am sorry for make you worry again.” Yunhyuk glares at Bobby and Bobby flinches ready to get scloded but instead Yunhyuk hugs Bobby and pats his back. “I am just glad you are fine.” Bobby smiles and holds on to Hanbins hand but assures Yunhyuk as well as the others when Yunhyuk let go of Bobby that he is sorry. After everyone just felt relieved he wasn't hurt and his amnesia was just made up they head back to their home. Since they are all tired from all the commotion they just drop into the bed and fall asleep. Bobby and Hanbin can't fall asleep at first and Bobby teases Hanbin on his nose until he left a small hickey. Hanbin just glad that Bobby is in his arms again doesn't care what he is doing and falls asleep. Through the whole night Bobby didn't let go of Hanbin while they sleep and Hanbin did the same.

 

The next day Yunhyuk wakes them up after he prepared breakfast for everyone. Since today in the afternoon they have to head to the airport for their next concert he wanted the kids to get a good and healthy breakfast after the stress they have been through the last day. Once they finish their meal they get ready one after another then leave the home to head to the airport.

 

During the ride Hanbin sticks to Bobby and holds on to his hand. Chanwoo who rides the car with them notices Hanbins hickey on his nose and chuckles. “Hanbin-hyungie, you have a bite mark on your nose.” Hanbin touches his nose and frowns, looking at Bobby. Bobby grins. “Sorry my bad.” Donghyuk sighs and looks for a plaster and hands it to Hanbin who tries to hide his nose with his scarf. “Here...take this...like this it seems as if you want to hide a pimple rather than a bite mark.” He smiles gentle and Bobby takes the plaster instead of Hanbin and puts it on him. Hanbin sighs and touches his nose but sighs and leans back on Bobby. “You could have chosen a better place than my nose though.” Bobby chuckles and grins for the rest of the ride.

When they reach the airport their fans are already waiting for them screaming and pushing each other just to get a faintest glimpse of iKON. Hanbin wants to stay with Bobby as close as possible making sure he is always in his sight, but the security parts them as they walk through the hall. Bobby notices Hanbin letting go of him and stops so Hanbin can catch up to him. Hanbin smiles satisfied and wraps his arm around Bobby's shoulder and walk through the hall way more relaxed than he had been yesterday night. Once they reach their gate and a less crowded area, Hanbin leans on Bobby shoulder until they can get on the plane. Bobby grins amused and caresses Hanbins cheek gentle. “Are you planing to stick to me like this the whole time?” Hanbin nods and shuts his eyes, tightening his grip on Bobby's arm more. Bobby smiles warmly and blows a kiss briefly on Hanbins head. “Araso...” The airport stuff tells iKON they can board now and they all get on the plane. 

 

 

 

...to be continued.