Officially In Hell (Part 1)

Married Into Hell!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for being late to update, and also sorry if there's any mistakes

I also would like to thank you all for the 100+ subsecribers, it feels really great

Thanks to those who comments too and I'm sorry If i didn't replay, I'll tr to replay every comment from now on

 

So, the wedding preparations ond wedding chapiter was so long, so i eceided I should devided into Two

it's a double update, i'm putting on two chapiters, make sure to read them both

hope you like this, I did my best and actually it's the first chapiter (or i should say two chapiter) that I'm satisfied with (Hope I don't disapoint anyone)

Please leave comments, I promise i'll answer all of them

Have fun

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

There were no many options for Chanyeol, and so by the next morning he has decided.

For the first time since long he woke up early only to be able to talk to his parents on breakfast. He sat opposite to his father who was looking at him with confusion but didn’t comment.

“You’re up early” his mother said

“Yes, I want to talk to you” he stated looking at his father “You really want me to do this marriage no matter what?” he asked

“Of course”

“And as I see you’re not gonna accept a complain about it, and I already gave up on those anyway”

“So? What do you mean?” his father asked and Chanyeol can clearly see him smiling

“So, okay, I’m doing it, but I have conditions, you don’t expect me to marry that guy and just live with it”

“His name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, soon to become Park Baekhyun” his mother stated

“The hell I care, I’m marrying him just because you want me to, I won’t guarantee any kind of good relationship with him, unless he stayed out of my way”

“Interesting” his father looked at him with a blank expression

“This marriage has to be the last thing you force me to do, I don’t want you to ask me to do anything else, I want no complains about what I do and what I don’t do”

“Fair enough, anything else” the older Park asked sarcasm apparent in his voice

“I want nothing to do with the wedding too, you can just prepare everything on your own, this Baek-something would be happy to help”

“But you’ll need to be there when getting your ring and your suit” his mother said

“Mom, you can manage that, you know my sizes and I don’t care how it’s gonna be… I don’t want a big wedding too, not so many people, it’ll be embarrassing”

“What would be embarrassing about getting married?” his mother argued

“Mom please, just do as I say… and one more thing…”

“Don’t you think you’re asking for too much?” his father straitened in his seat “this is not our wedding it’s yours; you can’t have nothing to do with it”

“I don’t care, just agreeing to this is a whole big step for me, I just can’t bring myself to do anything more!”

“What else” his father asked

“Where are we gonna live after marriage? I don’t want to live here”

“You don’t have to worry about that, it’s already been taken care of”

“How taken care of?”

“Before I answer that I have one more thing I want from you to do”

“I already said no to anything else”

“I ‘m not asking you, I’m ordering you in here so listen…” his father stated and Chanyeol rolled his eyes as his father continued “Baekhyun’s parents doesn’t know anything about you, especially not the stupid things you did in the last few years, and he doesn’t want to tell them, I feel sorry about it because I didn’t want to deceive anyone but I’m gonna grant anything he wants… so, when they come for the wedding I want you to act properly, do you understand?”

“What do you mean act properly? I’m not happy about this and I’m not gonna act otherwise”

“Oh, you will, don’t think that just because you agreed to the wedding that I can’t still take your cards away Chanyeol, so, you’re gonna do what I say or…”

“Okay, I’ll do it… oh my god you’re torturing me”

“Behave, that’s all I want from you, now about the house, Baekhyun’s parents already offered you a house as a wedding gift, and we thought we should agree since Baekhyun would be uncomfortable living here with us”

“Are you doing everything for Baekhyun? I thought I was your son, not him”

“Well he deserved to be treated that good, not like you… anyway; your mother will give you the address, so you can go see it sometime”

“As you wish, let’s see the end of this”

“Happy for you, son” His mother beamed and Chanyeol scoffed as he left the dining room

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next few days were hell for Chanyeol, because even though he plainly demanded of his parents to not get him involved into the preparations his mother didn’t really spare him.

She made him do some errands for her, she wanted him to give his opinion about so many things that he didn’t even care about, she even dragged him to some places and it was nearly impossible to run away from her.

He had to accompany her to see the wedding hall, which was at the Byun family’s hotel. It wasn’t the least pleasing because his mother had to act like he’s a kid that would run away any moment (well he was intending to do so). Not to mention that he had to deal with the staff who followed him with their eyes from the moment he put his leg into the reception and all the way to the hall (someone must’ve shown them his picture, it wasn’t hard to assume it was his mother with the creepy smile hanging on her lips and the fact that she came here many times before), some of them even went all the way to ask him if he was the groom and his mother had no intention of keeping it private at all.

But he couldn’t deny that for a split of a second he felt guilty for assuming that Baek-something was after him for money because the fancy and huge hotel was totally… impressing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There’s was that other day that Dongho and Minjong talked him into taking them to see the ‘lovebirds’ nest’ as Dongho annoyingly insisted on calling the house he’s gonna move in after the wedding. And to say that his friends were surprised by it was an understatement, because even he, the son of the huge Park family, was.

“Oh my god! You’re going to live in here? Seriously! I’d die to spend a sole night in this house, what does your In-lows do for ’s sake?” Dongho gasped the moment he got off Chanyeol’s Bugatti

Chanyeol had to ignore his friend and not answer that question, simply because he didn’t really know; only that they had hotels, and that would very much be it. And to say the truth he now was very curious to know.

The house was great; the design was one of a kind, even if it was a small penthouse compared to his family house. Most of the walls were almost in glass, some are concrete. You could see everything inside, and it was neatly and beautifully arranged. When he got inside he inspected every corner.

Once in the living room (the only room that has glass walls all around, rays of sun entering from every direction) Dongho could not keep his comments to himself

“You know what’s so good about this room; it’ll be thrilling just thinking that you’re exposed to the world when you your husband, very exciting…”

“Oh shut up Dongho, I’m not willing to touch the guy” Chanyeol stated

“Why not?” Minjong asked

“Because I hate him, I don’t want to be anywhere close to him”

“I wouldn’t say that if I was in your place, he forced you into this marriage, you should at least benefit from him… use him for ”

“What kind of sick mentality is that? That’s why I always say I’m not as low as you Minjong… besides, I don’t think he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter