Chalenge

Married Into Hell!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I know this Chapter but i tried to not disapoint you much :p

*********************************************************************************************

“Oh! It’s you again”

Baekhyun looked behind him at the words only to find himself standing right in front of him, the one who was on his mind for the past month.

He stared at him, not because he had nothing to say, but because he couldn’t put it into words, he forgot the Korean vocabulary as his eyes caught the huge smile on the other’s lips, as if the guy is extremely happy to see him

“I didn’t see you in a long time, almost a month, are those guys still bothering you?” the guy asked and Baekhyun internally face palmed because why the hell can’t he put words together

“Say something, if I didn’t hear you talk once before I would’ve thought you don’t talk at all”

“I— I’m s-sorry” he managed to say

“Why are you sorry?” the guy looked at him for sometime before he sighed and bended his knees a little so his face would be at the same level as Baekhyun’s before he continued “You didn’t do as I told you, I wasn’t lying, you really are Beautiful, just move up the hair falling over your eyes and you’ll see, people will start hitting on you” the guy stared at him a little more probably amused at how Baekhyun’s eyes got bigger with shock

“Well, I guess you’re too shy to do it, wait here, don’t move” the guy straightened up and looked around before he smiled and run towards two girls who was looking at him from across the street.

Baekhyun stared as the other asked something from them and one of the girls gave it to him without a question, then he was walking for him again leaving the two girls squealing behind. Well, Baekhyun doesn’t blame them, if he didn’t lose his ability to properly make sounds he would’ve only used his voice for squealing too, because who wouldn’t do it when the handsomest person in the world is smiling at him like that.

He didn’t notice that he was staring at the guy until he stopped right in front of him. Then he was doing it again.

Once more he placed his palm on Baekhyun’s forehead, under the bangs and pushed them up, this time he used something to fix them in place so that they won’t fall back on his eyes.

“There you go… sorry, I know that it’s a bit feminine but keep with it for now okay” he took a step back and stared at him for long seconds until Baekhyun thought the guy was waiting for him to say something so he reached a hand to his hair and it wasn’t hard for him to figure it was a hair clip

“You should look at you right now… if it was me, if I had such a stunning beauty, I would have all the confidence in the world to show it” Chanyeol said

What the hell is he saying? Baekhyun doesn’t know if he mean it or he’s just mocking him because where exactly would Baekhyun fit in comparison to him?

“Even if it’s gonna be inconvenient, I’m sure many people will ask you out, boys and girls alike”

Baekhyun didn’t understand that phrase, he was still stuck at the fact that the handsomest person in the world just stated that he’s a ‘stunning beauty’

Wait shouldn’t he say something by now? The guy is looking at him in anticipation, waiting for him to agree

“T-Thank you” he said making the other smile wider and Baekhyun had to look away so he won’t lose his words again, it took him a great effort to find his voice “for the other times… a-and now”

“You talked finally, and no need to thank me that was what anybody would do”

“Not really” Baekhyun murmured

“What was that?”

“No stranger would’ve helped if not you, I didn’t even know where did you come from, they always waited until no one is around” Baekhyun explained

“Do they still bother you?”

“No, not anymore, thanks to you” he said and it made the other smile wider

“That’s great then… by the way, I never asked you what your name is and you should give me your number too, we can become friends if you want, I would really like that”

Baekhyun looked at him for sometime before he started “I, my name…”

Suddenly a shadow appeared above him and Baekhyun looked to the side to find a really tall guy glaring at the other who as soon as he saw him retreated a little “hyung!”

“You little brat how dare you run on me” the new guy said

“I didn’t run, I was on my way, I swear,”

“Yeah that’s really obvious, how many times should I tell you not to skip practice? Just because you’re the best player in the team doesn’t mean I’ll accept your behavior” and then the new guy who Baekhyun doesn’t know who the hell he is grabbed the other by the ear and started pulling him behind

“Hyung, please, I need a minute… ah, ah, hyung! I was talking to someone, aah! I’m sorry, just this once hyung”

“I don’t care” the older one said as he kept on dragging the other by the ear not caring the least about his complains

Baekhyun just stood there watching them disappear, not the least understanding what just happened

 

 

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes and stared blankly at the back of the seat in front of him.

Where did that come from? His thoughts lingered a little bit more into the memory

He really doesn’t know why is he stuck onto those scenes from the past, it’s like his memory is testing him, testing for how long he’s gonna keep the strong façade. It’s as if challenging him to do better at whatever he’s doing.

He doesn’t hate it though, he knows for sure that he’ll win in the end. Of course he has his down moments; he passed through failures before and it only taught him how to stand again and again. This time though he can’t afford to lose. But those beautiful images of the time when he was almost fifteen are there to give him strength.

Besides he’s doing a great job, Chanyeol, even for a little bit, started to open up to him. He knows that is for sure because the taller didn’t complain about anything since the day before even though Baekhyun spent all the time following him from a corner to another across their hotel suit.

He still doesn’t expect much, he knows the other is still gonna be angry at him for some things but whatever, it’s not like he didn’t do that before, he already got used to it.

He looked to the side to check on his husband only to find him frowning at his hand watch, he probably is annoyed because he couldn’t sleep and they still has at least five hours before the plane could land in Seoul.

He smirked and completely turned so that the side of his body was pressed to the seat “Why can’t you sleep? You did well last time”

“It has nothing to do with you… what about you, I thought you were already asleep” Chanyeol looked away as if showing he doesn’t care

“I wasn’t, was just trying to rest my eyes a little” then his smirk got wider “How can I sleep when you’re not feeling comfortable, we should suffer together”

Chanyeol looked at him with a bigger frown “Who said I’m uncomfortable?”

“I can tell, you checked your watch few times, and you’ve been looking at the assistants”

“So you’re saying you were pretending asleep but instead you were spying on me”

“I’m just saying, so what is it? You either need something or you’re interested in one of the girls”

Chanyeol looked at him with wide eyes but when Baekhyun laughed he looked away, looking at everything that is not the shorter “The hell you’re talking about?”

“Oh, you’re blushing; you really like one of them don’t you, which one, the tall girl?” Baekhyun leaned his head in front of the other trying to look at him in the eyes as he continued, ignoring that the taller did everything so that their eyes won’t meet “I’ll be disappointed if it’s the tall one, I’ll be at a disadvantage, you don’t really think I’d let you go to her without a fight, do you?”

Right then Chanyeol looked at him, he stared at his eyes angrily that Baekhyun for a moment considered apologizing, just for a split second

“You think if I wanted any of those girls, I’d be sitting here listening to your crap, my standards are a little bit higher than just that”

“Yeah right” Baekhyun leaned back into his seat, still sitting sideway “Your standards are just up to bar girls with low self esteem, so that they wouldn’t get too attached to you after spending few nights with them”

“Always better than a stalkers who would use your parents to marry you” Chanyeol shot back and it made Baekhyun glare at him for sometime before he decided to smirk out of nowhere again, and it slightly made Chanyeol anxious of what he’s thinking, he didn’t wait long to know anyway

“I challenge you, I’ll put my everything on the line to make sure of it, that I won’t let you bring another girl to bed, I’ll stop you even if I had to drag her away from you”

Chanyeol was taken aback by that and Baekhyun liked that expression on his face, one of uncertainty, it meant the other wasn’t even sure he could win over him anymore.

Chanyeol cleared his throat after a few seconds “You think you can do that?”

“Try me” Baekhyun answered still smirking as he straightened in his seat and closed his eyes, he should never lose this one Challenge.

 

 

 

 

 

“I still don’t understand why did you come back early though” Chen asked looking at Baekhyun with a frown “Are you sure nothing bad happened?”

“I’m sure ChenChen, I promised I won’t lie to you all, he did some annoying things, but I didn’t cry more than just once and it was for my bear, I just almost died of being bored too much, literally, besides you know the opening of the coffee shop is next week, I have load

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter