Forcing You To Fun

Married Into Hell!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So sorry for the late update

I hope you enjoy this

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************

 He felt a hand on his forehead pushing his hair up then the tall guy’s face came into sight.

The handsome guy that Baekhyun doesn’t know his name stared at him for some times before he cleared his throat and talked “You should always push your hair back like this, believe me no one will dare say you’re ugly again… your eyes are so beautiful don’t hide them under the bangs, and I’ll bet you would look even better if you smile”

Baekhyun didn’t know what to say, he only stared back

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! Byun Baekhyun, wake up… Ya, Baekhyun!” Baekhyun opened his eyes at the voice and it took him some time before he could see clearly again

He took few short breaths trying to gain his normal pace, he coughed few times before he could finally breath properly again. He looked around him trying to remember what happened then his eyes stopped at him.

Chanyeol was looking at him from above, his hair all wet and water dripping over his chin

“Are you okay? You know who I’m right?” he looked scared, as if he would really get worried for him

It made him smile, how Chanyeol looks when startled; he should scare him so many times from now on. He nodded at the other’s questions and watched him take a deep sigh before he helped him to sit up

“What the hell were you thinking? Something really bad could’ve happened, the water wasn’t even that deep what if you hit the bottom? Can’t you think properly anymore?”

“It felt really good though, falling down is not always that bad”

“Are you an idiot? You can’t swim, and you’re drunk, what if I didn’t help you, what would’ve happened? I should’ve just left you there”

“You can’t, you could’ve never been able to leave me there”

“You can never be so sure” Chanyeol stood up “Come on get up, you need to change those clothes or you’ll get sick” he grabbed Baekhyun by the arm and helped him to his feet

Chanyeol wasn’t even sure if the other is a sane person, of course he’s drunk and that makes people do crazy things but never to this extent. He stared at the shorter who were smiling alone

“Why are you still smiling, don’t you get the situation?” Chanyeol asked

“No, I get it, and that was the best thing I did in my life, I think I should do it again”

“If you want to die do it when I’m not around” Chanyeol walked behind the shorter who stumbled all the way to the bedroom making sure he won’t fall

“I want a shower” Baekhyun mumbled

“You can’t, you’re still out of your mind I would never leave you there alone, you only need to dry yourself and change, nothing else”

“No, I want a shower; you can come with me if you want”

“Don’t be stupid that won’t happen, tonight you only need to change and go to sleep; you can have the shower tomorrow morning”

Chanyeol stopped when the other turned to look at him with a pout

“But…”

At that moment he really considered letting him do whatever he wants to do. But no, he can’t, his parents will kill him if anything bad happened to the other.

“I said no, now harry up if you don’t want me to force your clothes off and shove you into the bed”

Baekhyun gasped and crossed his arms on top of his chest “No! You can’t do that, unless you’re the one I love you can’t never ever ever eeeever touch me”

“It’s not like I’m dying to touch you, now start on changing, come on”

“That too, can’t, you need to leave the room first”

“How much did he drink really, he almost drowned himself to death and he’s still not sober yet” Chanyeol whispered

“What?”

“Nothing, I’ll only leave if you promise you won’t do anything stupid”

Baekhyun stared at him blankly for few seconds as if trying to process the words “Okay, promise”

 

 

Chanyeol spent some time walking back and forth around the living room. He doesn’t understand a thing of what’s happening to him. This is not what he should be doing at time like this but look at him. He’s wet from head to toe, his expansive clothes are ruined, and he has to deal with the drunken devil in the room.

He started feeling cold and there was no sound coming from the room anymore so Chanyeol decided he can go in. He opened the door slowly hoping that the other won’t notice him, but there’s no way Baekhyun would.

He sighed, why the hell is this happening to him really? Baekhyun was asleep already, on the ground; he’s only a damn step away from bed, why couldn’t he even reach the ing bed?

it, he doesn’t care, he can just leave him there, it’s not like he’s his goddamn babysitter.

Chanyeol only walked for the shower dumping his clothes on the way. When he got out he searched for something to wear only to notice that something was missing out of his suitcase. Only then he remembered a thing he shouldn’t have ignored.

He stomped back to Baekhyun and stood there staring at him. He told him to change his clothes but didn’t expect he’d find him wearing his own shirt. Only Chanyeol’s shirt, which was so big for him that it covered most of his thighs.

“I give up, I so ing give up”

He’ll admit it, he can fight with him all the way to hell when he’s totally awake, he can hate him and ignore him and do whatever bad things he can to annoy him. Yet when he’s like this, he just can’t.

Baekhyun just looks so damn innocent and vulnerable that Chanyeol can’t even think of hurting him like that.

“Okay, let’s make a deal, I’m gonna be good to you just for tonight, but tomorrow we’re back to normal, do you understand” Chanyeol said mostly trying to convince himself he’s doing the right thing

He kneeled beside the other and carried him in his arms before he brought him up to the bed. He fixed his covers and then walked away.

“Just for now, I’m treating you good just for now”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun kept on staring at Chanyeol for more than an hour. That morning he woke up early, around five in the morning, it surprised him that he was in the bed because the last thing he remembers is when Chanyeol left the room for him to change.

When he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Chanyeol lying on the sofa opposite to the bed, asleep with his arm covering his eyes. And to Baekhyun, Chanyeol is never boring to look at.

Another hour of staring and suddenly something popped into his head. He looked around the room with a smirk and in a moment he was on his feet.

On his way closer to Chanyeol he noticed that he was wearing Chanyeol’s shirt only to smirk even more “What the hell Byun Baekhyun, How do I always manage to do things this good even when I have no idea what the hell I’m doing”

He tiptoed around the room and finally found what he was looking for on the ground beside the sofa; he hid it and happily moved between the bedroom and bathroom preparing himself, humming here and there. Only at times like this he totally believes that he’s so damn smart.

When he was all ready he again tiptoed closer to Chanyeol and one more time shouted into his ear then laughed his off watching how the taller stood up in a moment totally startled.

Chanyeol looked around the room not sure what just happened or what he should do until his sight stopped at the Laughing Baekhyun

“What the , when the hell are you gonna stop doing that?”

“I don’t want to stop, it actually feels so good”

“ you… now I totally believe that you’re crazy, drunk or not… and look at me all stuck with you” Chanyeol sat back into the sofa before he continued “Are you going somewhere? Why are you all dressed up this early in the morning?”

“We’re gonna have a tour around the island, I clearly said few times that I’m bored so I decided it’s time to go out”

“Really? Have fun then, just don’t try to kill yourself as you did last night, you remember last night don’t you?”

“Of course I do, it was fun but just to make things clear I wasn’t trying to kill myself I was just bored, now we should go out in few minutes”

“Ya right, if every single person tried to commit suicide when he’s bored no one will stay alive… wait, who are the ‘we’ you’re talking about?”

“Who else, you and I, we” Baekhyun signed between himself and Chanyeol and it made the latter laugh for a moment before he figured the other is not the least kidding

“You don’t actually believe I’m just gonna go out with you in your little ‘tour’ don’t you?”

“Of course you won’t go out with me just like that, I’m not that stupid” Baekhyun smiled “I have means to make you”

“What?” Chanyeol raised a brow, “what are you talking about? What did you do?”

“Nothing much, I just took your wallet away, your phone too, and I gave the car keys back to the hotel workers, I asked them to take care of it for the day, it wouldn’t be ready until tomorrow, I also made sure that they don’t have any other cars to offer until tonight”

Chanyeol only stared at him, his mind wasn’t able to process a thing of what the other say, he can’t accept being left with nothing just like that “What? Come again” he said

“Aw, you’re so slow my dear, I said I have your wallet and phone, and no cars, so it’s either coming out to have fun with me or just staying here for the day”

“You bastard, that is called stealing, give me my things back”

“No, not an option, I wouldn’t mind if you wouldn’t come out, you can just stay and get bored all day long, and I’ll give you your belongings back when I come, but I’d feel sorry leaving you here alone that’s why I’m offering for you to come with me, I know how that feels, you won’t take it”

“Is this your way to get back at me?”

“No, I just want you to go out with me once”

“Do you think you can just order me around like that? You’ll give me my things back or you’ll regret it” Chanyeol grabbed him by the arm and it only made Baekhyun smile more

“I don’t have a thing of yours anymore, I already hid them somewhere else… but, I can consider giving you back your phone a little bit earlier if you come with me”

“Okay then, ing keep them, but I’m not going anywhere, I’d rather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter