Change!

Married Into Hell!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the varry late update even if I promised I'd update sooner, i kinda had some troubles with my schedual back to school

hope you'd forgive me

so this chapter is a little bit longer and I really hope and I didn't scew it up

hope evryone enjoy it

*****************************************************************************************

 

When Dongho came back inside Chanyeol was still in the same place he left him before, sitting on the side of the bed. The latter seemed more confused than ever. He was just sitting there with his elbows on his knees and half of his face covered by his palms.

Dongho leaned on the wall beside the door and crossed his arms over his Chest “Happy now? That he left I mean”

Chanyeol didn’t look at him; he just buried his face farther into his hands and sighed loudly

“You should really think next time Chanyeol, that wasn’t necessary, you really hurt him”

“Why would I care if he’s hurt?” he raised his head glaring at the blond but he lost the staring battle in matter of seconds

“…Are you telling me you actually don’t care? Oh come on, I know you for a very long time”

Okay, he’s right

Chanyeol sighed even louder and his head hurting didn’t help at all “I feel like ” he whispered, hoping that the other didn’t hear him

“Of course you’d feel like , you just drank half of the Champaign in the house, And made your husband leave in the middle of the night, crying… for once I’m not the least proud of being here to witness all what happened”

“Damn it Dongho, My head is gonna explode and you’re just making it worse” Chanyeol wined

“Really? Great then, exactly what I wanted, maybe feeling like that would help you wake up… you need to learn that the next time Minjong suggests something you have to ignore him”

 Chanyeol groaned, he wasn’t really in the mood or condition to deal with his friend’s very late advices and it made the other sigh after a minute “I’ll be leaving then, I’ll come back in the morning, you should think about tonight when you’re totally awake tomorrow though… damn it I really need to reconsider being friends with the two of you, I would probably need to take Minjong to hospital on the way… ah, can’t I just go home and sleep this out?”

“Wait…” Chanyeol looked at him “What do you mean? Why would Minjong need hospital?”

Dongho looked at the taller for few seconds not really sure how to explain “well~ Baekhyun kind of crashed his ball~” He sang not caring the least that Chanyeol’s jaw fell all the way to the ground “He deserved it, being the jerk he is, yet I can’t deny your princess turns really scary when angry”

“What? What the hell did Minjong do?” Chanyeol asked and Dongho didn’t know what exactly got into him

“I don’t exactly know but it’s not hard to imagine Chanyeol, he dragged Baekhyun into the room and closed the door, you and I know he didn’t have the slightest pure thought about your husband”

Chanyeol just stared at him in disbelief, and it made the blond sure that the taller was totally out of this world when everything happened “What the hell?” Chanyeol asked suddenly “Why would he do some…”

“Chanyeol! Are you kidding me right now? You told him he can do whatever he wants when he told you he’s gonna have some fun with him” Minjong cut off

“No, I told him he was off limits” Chanyeol furrowed his brows in total confusion

“Yeah, that was before you told him you don’t care”

“Are you serious?” Chanyeol stood up

“Absolutely, what’s wrong with you? You just told Baekhyun you said it when he asked you”

“I didn’t know what he was really talking about?!”

“Oh my god, you really screwed up without realizing, I told you not to drink so much” Chanyeol only stared at the other as if waiting for him to tell him he’s just screwing up with him but that didn’t happen instead the other retreated towards the door, probably felt anger starting to boil inside him “Eh, I think I should leave, l-let’s talk tomorrow okay, Take your time sobering then we’ll talk properly, I’ll tell you everything that happened from the start, t-tomorrow okay?” then Dongho was off

Chanyeol stared at him until he disappeared then fell back to the bed, still getting used to how bad he was feeling at the moment.

Chanyeol really hated Baekhyun since the day they told him he’s getting married, even before he met him. He wanted him out of his life so bad yet if he really wanted to make him leave this way he would’ve did it long time ago.

If he wanted to hurt him that bad he had so many chances he wouldn’t have struggled or hesitated to use at all but he did hesitate. Because the last thing he ever wanted was to hurt someone the way he was hurt before.

This someone being Baekhyun didn’t make it better at all, because at some point through everything that happened between them, the other said some things that Made Chanyeol slightly believe in him, that he really was here to help him.

He felt so many different things for him; he hated him sometimes, and then he thought he was beautiful at others. There were moments when he liked how confident the other was in himself then right away changed into hating how stubborn he actually is. Even though he denied feeling any of it because it would mean he was getting used to the other in his life, one thing he was sure of and that was he never wanted to hurt him like this.

Damn it how much he hates the way he’s feeling right now, he hates how much guilty this is making him, it shouldn’t have felt like this, this is wrong because no matter how much he feels bad about everything that happened, it shouldn’t be this kind of bad.

And between all the crazy things going inside his head right now he for sure hates this one feeling he can’t understand the most. It’s something he felt before when he watched people trying to flirt with or touch Baekhyun in the clubs. Something he totally feels right now imagining what Minjong would’ve done with him.

Chanyeol is so stubborn to name the feeling but he knows it’s something bad, something not helping at all with how much he wanted to just beat the out of Minjong. The latter has trespassed exactly what Chanyeol didn’t want him to.

But He also knows that this is his own fault more than anyone else.

He knows all of this is wrong, he knows it’s hard to understand because he can’t understand anything properly out of the huge amount of crazy thoughts in his mind.

Wait actually maybe he understands few things.

First, he feels angry at Minjong because he made this hall matter so much complicated.

Second, he feels sorry for Baekhyun because even if he didn’t like him he didn’t want it to happen this way.

Then there’s the other feeling he feels for Baekhyun because of Minjong and he doesn’t know how to get rid of it. At all.

He groaned again as pain in his head got stronger by the second.

Damn everything. He stood up again, looking at the bed for few seconds and for some reason it disgusted him really bad.

Without thinking he found himself pulling all the sheets and pillows off it to the ground, screaming for the maids to come. He didn’t care that it was really late to make the poor workers do even more work.

“Get rid of all these, I don’t want to ever see it again in my room… no actually get rid of the bed too” the two girls stared at him in confusion and fear for few seconds

“Now sir?”

“Yes now…” he said but as they started collecting the mess he felt bad for them too, he was not gonna do another thing to feel guilty about, enough for the night.

“Just leave it like that; I’ll sleep in another room, make sure to take care of it tomorrow though”

“I’ll prepare the main bedroom for you sir” one said and he thought about it for few seconds, that was the room he and Baekhyun agreed to not use, maybe he’ll just sleep in the living room.

He was about to say it when he felt an urge to do something else instead, an urge as strong as the one he felt before when Baekhyun left.

“It’s okay, you can just leave” he said and as the two maids left he calmly walked to Baekhyun’s bedroom. And For some reason, as soon as he stepped into it the room felt so warm, and not just because of the heater.

He stared at the well made bed for few seconds before he laid down on it, on his stomach, with his face buried into the sheets, it felt so good that he didn’t even need to use a pillow.

It smelled so good too. Maybe that’s why he drifted to sleep right away, forgetting for a moment all the he passed through that night.

 

That night Chanyeol had a dream, something that he really didn’t know where it came from but he doesn’t care because it was so beautiful.

It was those beautiful pair of eyes, many images of them, one with confusion, one with fear, one with gratefulness, one with anticipation, and one with love.

It was weird how Chanyeol only dreamed about the eyes, he couldn’t tell whose face it was. And what was even weirder was that they seemed more like memories than an actual dream.

 

 

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes to a very bright light that it hurt his eyes for some time.

He stared at the white ceilings for a few seconds trying to get used to the rays probably coming through some window. When he could see properly again he could only think about two things.

One, this is not a place he knows.

And second, why is he feeling so damn sick?

He looked around the room in confusion; the place is unfamiliar and is too white for Kyungsoo’s taste to be one of the rooms in his house. Kyungsoo hates white because it’s too perfect to be believable.

He stopped when Minseok came into his sight, the latter was by the door, probably just came into the room and when he noticed Baekhyun he hurried closer

“Hey, you’re awake, are you feeling okay?” Minseok placed his palm on his forehead and it got Baekhyun confused for a second

“Not really good, my head hurts. Min hyung where is this?”

“Hospital, that’s normal, you had a fever for the whole night and I don’t think it got a lot better, I’m gonna call the doctor for you”

“Wait, what?” Baekhyun grabbed the older’s arm keeping him in place “What’s going on?”

Minseok stared at him for few seconds before he sighed and sat by the side of the bed “Okay, this is hospital, Jongin brought you here last night because you had a really bad fever, he panicked when you didn’t wake up after you slept in the car”

Baekhyun only stared at Minseok for few seconds trying to remember what happened exactly. When everything came back to him he his side and hid his face into the pillow. The last thing he remembers is hearing Jongin talking on the phone.

“I’m sorry” he muttered after few seconds then peeked a glance at the other checking if he heard him before burying his whole face again into the pillow

“Why would you be sorry?” Minseok asked sincerely curious of the answer

“For all of this, I’m always getting you all into troubles… I can’t even take care of myself yet I always do stupid things like this” he felt like crying and he wasn’t gonna stop himself from doing it, he’s feeling really sorry and really sick too

“Baek, please don’t cry, your fever will come back, it was really hard to drop it down a little”

“But I feel really useless…”

“Don’t say things like that, you know we’re all friends, actually we’re more like brothers that’s why we should always be there for each other, besides being sick is not something to be sorry about” Minseok placed his palm on Baekhyun’s shoulder, moving his hand slowly to try and calm him down, crying silently was never Baekhyun’s style, especially when he tried to hold it back, to say the least every time he tried to hide his feelings he ended up in hospital.

But also he probably cried enough already. It wouldn’t be good to him when he’s sick.

People may think Baekhyun is the type who’s desperate for attention and is just acting immature for it, that for sure is the first impression anyone would think when he sees the way he acts around his friends.

But to them, that’s not the least true. Minseok knows more than anyone else that the younger is just being himself. He’s just being the pure and honest person he is. He rarely hides his feelings and thoughts from them.

If Minseok is asked to explain their relationship he’d just say they’re a family and Baekhyun just happens to be the spoiled member even if he’s not the youngest. To say the least they all love it and truly enjoy it when he’s smiling because Baekhyun just brings happiness wherever he goes.

Getting them into troubles can never be true, because they’re just being there for him like he was there whenever they needed. Actually, if it wasn’t for him none of them would’ve been like he is today.

Seeing Baekhyun like this, crying because he thinks he’s a bother to them just makes Minseok get a little bit annoyed, it’s not like they didn’t bother him with their troubles before.

Well, that’s not the only reason  Minseok is annoyed, he’s actually quite angry at the Person who got Baekhyun into this place, but he’s not the type to show it like Jongin who has been throwing tantrums all around the place since last night.

Things need to be taken care of in order, and Baekhyun’s health comes first.

“Stop crying, please!” Minseok asked and Baekhyun finally looked at him, his eyes red and his cheeks stained with tears as he continued “You know crying doesn’t suit you, you look ugly”

“That can’t be true, I never look ugly!” Baekhyun wiped his tears anyway

“That’s true” Minseok smiled “Let me call the doctor to check on you, I’m sure you want to go home already”

Minseok made sure the younger stopped crying, for the time being, before he walked out closing the door behind him since he noticed Jongin and Kyungsoo talking about something that they probably wouldn’t want Baekhyun to hear it.

Without bothering to get into their small argument knowing that Kyungsoo was just trying to calm his husband’s anger a little, he just informed them that Baekhyun woke up and walked away.

 

“I don’t get why you all are trying to ignore what that guy did, that’s what’s wrong”

“That’s not what we said, it’s just not the right time love, do you think it’s right to talk about this when Baekhyun is sick?”

“It’s not like I’m getting Baekhyun into this, I’m gonna deal with him by my own”

“Yeah and Baekhyun would really like that, come on, we doesn’t even know what happened exactly” Jongin only scoffed and pouted, he knew he’s gonna lose because it’s Kyungsoo he’s arguing with

The way Jongin admitted defeat without a word just made Kyungsoo smile “So, I don’t want you to say anything stupid when you see Baekhyun, let him tell us himself okay?”

“Yeah sure, because I always say stupid things”

“That’s not what I said”

“But it’s what you meant”

“Come on, you didn’t really get angry at me because of that, you know what I mean” Kyungsoo stared at him with puppy eyes and Jongin lasted only for a second in front of that

“Of course I do, just because I love you so damn much” he murmured and Kyungsoo only smiled at him then pushed him towards the room, he peeked inside first smiling at Baekhyun who noticed him right away

“Hey there, feeling better?” Kyungsoo asked

“A little, yeah, sorry for worrying you”

Kyungsoo smiled to that but Jongin didn’t and Baekhyun knew he’s the one who worried the most, and he’s probably angry too, Jongin gets really protective of his family some times, to him Baekhyun is his brother not just a cousin or a friend, they were raised together until Baekhyun was 15 and never lost contact or drifted away even when the latter moved away

And even though he was aware that it’s gonna anger Jongin, Baekhyun couldn’t stop himself from asking the next question

“What about…. Chanyeol… d-did you hear anything from him?” Jongin scoffed loudly but Kyungsoo ignored him

“He actually called this morning on your phone, asked if he can talk to you, and I didn’t tell him much except of that you can’t talk to him yet”

“Morning? What time is it?”

“4PM”

“He didn’t say why…”

“Why the hell do you still care?” Jongin snapped cutting his words “Isn’t he the reason you’re here in the first place? Hyung please regain some sense and just leave him”

“I’m just asking Jongin, and I can’t just leave him like that, I don’t wanna loose in my own challenge”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter