Plan...

Married Into Hell!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At some point through the night Baekhyun woke up. He opened his eyes, confused for few seconds, until his eyes stopped at Chanyeol, still sound asleep opposite to him.

Baekhyun looked at his own hand held by Chanyeol, their fingers entangled. The last time he remembers he was the one holding the taller’s sleeve, he doesn’t remember holding hands with him.

Well, maybe he did unconsciously after he fell asleep.

He shrugged his shoulders and decided to go back to sleep since it obviously was still night outside. One second after he did close his eyes, he heard something outside. And being the scared person he is, he gasped sitting up, staring at the door, waiting for what’s gonna happen next.

Then he heard it again…

It was probably just a cat but his imagination made it seem a lot different. He swears he could hear someone moving outside, as if in walking around, in the middle of the night.

The fact that he couldn’t see anything because of the dark made him even more scared.

The thing with Baekhyun is that he may look very confident and strong when it comes to his own looks and also his work. But when it comes to scary things like ghosts and criminals and Dark…

Yeah he’s scared of the dark so what?

Anyway, when it comes to those things Baekhyun has no confidence that he’ll pass through it safely.

He looked back at Chanyeol, and he seemed so peaceful as if he doesn’t care no matter what happens to them in that creepy place at all.

How could someone sleep so comfortably in a new place that he doesn’t know anything about?

Well, the way the other seemed so calm didn’t give Baekhyun the heart to wake him up, besides, he knows Chanyeol would be angry if he did.

Few seconds later he could hear the sound again, this time he was sure it was just a cat, but he still shifted closer to Chanyeol.

Then an Idea popped into his head.

Baekhyun smirked as he got closer and closer until there was no distance between them, then laid down placing his head on Chanyeol’s arm, not bothering to get his pillow because it would take so much space and he couldn’t risk Chanyeol waking up at that moment.

Chanyeol was laying on his side so Baekhyun snuggled into his Chest and clutched his fist into the other’s shirt as the supposedly Cat or whatever thing it was made that sound again.

Exactly as Baekhyun expected, Being close to Chanyeol felt really good and comfortable that he didn’t care what would happen outside of that room. Because as long as he was in Chanyeol’s hold he was safe.

He closed his eyes, still reveling in the other’s beautiful smell and soon after he fell asleep with a smile on his lips.

He would for sure like to do this again anytime.

 

 

 

 

 

Something was different, Chanyeol knew even before he opened his eyes. He was feeling warmer than he should be; something was tickling at his nose.

He tried to tell what it is without opening his eyes because it was probably too early for him to wake up judging from how quite the place around him is. His house was never this calm when he normally woke up.

Wait a minute. As long as he remembers, he didn’t sleep at the house last night. The thought made him open one of his eyes, inspecting the room he was in, and as he did he remembered where they were, He and Baekhyun.

Yeah… Baekhyun

At the thought of Baekhyun he fully opened his eyes, looking down only to be met by the other’s hair on his own face. The smaller was snuggling into him, his head buried into Chanyeol’s neck and one of his hands holding his shirt.

As a reflex Chanyeol pulled from the other really fast that he almost felt dizzy, sitting up and staring as Baekhyun stirred in his sleep and tugged at the covers, probably feeling colder for the lack of the other’s presence by his side.

Chanyeol stared at him for some time, trying to deal with the racing of his heart from the sudden closeness between him and the other. He blames it on being startled by the fact that he didn’t expect to wake up like that.

He stood up and walked out of the room and as soon as he stepped outside he found himself face to face with the man from the night before.

Now that is what should be called startling.

It seemed as if the man was waiting for him

“If you’re going to stay here any longer you’ll have to pay more” The guy stated with an unimpressed stare

“N-o, no need, we’ll be leaving soon, just…” was all Chanyeol could say before the older just walked away totally ignoring him

Chanyeol stared at him with a frown for sometime before he went back into the room to wake up Baekhyun. He doesn’t want to deal with both the old man and Baekhyun anymore, he wants his peace again and that won’t happen unless he got back… The faster the better.

 

 

 

 

 

The trip back home was quite uneventful, they didn’t talk much.

Baekhyun spent his time admiring the sea as they got further away, he really liked the sea.

When they got to Seoul, Chanyeol looked towards Baekhyun expecting to find him asleep since he didn’t talk in a long time but the shorter was just staring at the road

“So, you’re going with me home or…” Chanyeol asked, they were on better terms now but he’s not sure what would Baekhyun do now

So engrossed in his thoughts Baekhyun was startled for a second “What?”

“I asked if you’re going to the house… with me?”

“No, not yet… I’d like it if you drive me to Jongin’s house, if you can’t just drop me anywhere, I’ll take a taxi somewhere”

“You don’t have money remember… what is Jongin’s address?” Baekhyun answered that softly, he really did forget

“Are you still angry?” Chanyeol asked after sometime startling Baekhyun yet one more time

“Angry about what?” he asked looking in confusion at Chanyeol who was focused on the road

“You know, everything that happened at our house… is that why you don’t wanna come back?” this time Chanyeol looked at him before he turned back to the road and for a split second Baekhyun thought he saw regret in his eyes, seeing Chanyeol like that made him feel amused

“What’re you gonna do if I’m?” He asked trying to hide his smile

“Well, I was drunk and you shouldn’t blame me for that, besides, I already told Minjong that he shouldn’t mess with you but he just didn’t listen… even so, I know I disrespected you way too much, so… I’m sorry”

At that Baekhyun gasped staring at his husband with wide eyes.

Noticing the expression Chanyeol stopped the car at a red light and looked at him “What?”

“You just apologized to me!! The great Park Chanyeol just apologized to me, I don’t believe that just happened” Baekhyun leaned back into his seat and grinned as he noticed the annoyed expression on Chanyeol’s face “I should’ve recorded that, can we do it again?”

“The hell! Tease me one more time and I’ll take it back”

“Okay, okay… and don’t worry, I’ve already forgiven you”

“Then why aren’t you coming back?” Chanyeol started the car again looking at the road in front of him “It’s not like I want you back or anything, I just don’t want any more troubles”

Baekhyun stared at him for sometimes, it was funny how Chanyeol seemed flustered with his words and hoped that maybe that was because he really wanted him back. But even if it’s not, it was good enough they’re on better terms now.

Whatever Chanyeol gives him, Baekhyun is happy with.

“I just need to clear few things first, most importantly I need to talk with my parents” Baekhyun stated

“Oh, about that… will you be okay?” Chanyeol asked with a little hesitation since it was completely unreasonable to ask someone if he’ll be okay talking to his own parents

“Of course I will, they’re my parents and I know them, I know that my mom didn’t mean for things to go like that. It wouldn’t be fare forgiving you and not forgiving her for the slap I deserved, I should’ve talked with her calmly but I lost my manners”

Chanyeol only hummed at that, Baekhyun should know what he should do with his parents and he shouldn’t interfere any farther.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol stopped the Car in front of the gate to a huge mansion and stared at the Villa inside, it wasn’t as big as his family house but he was just surprised that the Jongin guy had such a place, he didn’t look this wealthy in his casual clothes two day ago. But again, since he’s Baekhyun’s cousin Chanyeol should’ve guessed.

And to be completely honest he felt a little bit irresponsible seeing that someone as young as Jongin has this huge house of his own and guessing that like Baekhyun he had worked for every little peace in it while he himself still lived with his parents.

Well, it was a really small feeling that Chanyeol decided to ignore, everything that belonged to his parents is his own too so whatever.

The huge gate opened after the security at the gate saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol drove inside stopping the car one more time in front of the Villa.

By the time Jongin was already at the door walking towards them looking furious with his husband following behind like a lost poppy probably trying to calm the taller.

Baekhyun stepped out of the car while Chanyeol contemplated if he should do that, that Jongin guy seemed like he’s going for a serious fight and Chanyeol didn’t want any more troubles. But in the end he decided to get off. After all he didn’t want to seem afraid of him.

In few seconds Jongin was standing in front of him and Chanyeol was surprised the guy didn’t attack him, yet, at least.

“You ing said you’ll let him call me when he’s up! Why the hell didn’t you?”

“He woke up too late, my phone has been out of battery since yesterday, it’s not my fault” Chanyeol answered nonchalantly

“Jongin please, no more troubles” Baekhyun pleaded looking at the two and Kyungsoo nodded at that holding Jongin by the arm and pulling him a little away while Chanyeol ignored him and instead looked at Baekhyun

“When’re you-“

“Tomorrow, maybe, if I’m not coming tomorrow I’ll call you” Baekhyun stated walking for the entrance of the villa behind the couple leaving Chanyeol to stare for few seconds at how Baekhyun knew what he’s gonna ask but he shook out of his surprise and rode his car out of the place.

The moment Chanyeol’s car was out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter