Meeting (Intro)

Married Into Hell!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The middle aged couple sat on the table at the far end of the classy restaurant, and while Mrs. Park were enjoying the beautiful view of Seoul across the huge window right beside the table, her husband was keeping an eye on the door.

They were supposed to meet the boy 10 minutes ago but he’s not here yet

“Where’s he? How am I supposed to trust him when he’s late for our first meeting?” the men stated angrily

“You’re just being impatient, the boy called and said he’s gonna be late, it’s not his fault his car is stuck in traffic” his wife explained, not taking her eyes off the view

“But it has been so long since he did”

“Are you that excited to meet him? It’s only been around ten minutes since he did” she was now looking at him with a smirk

“I’m not excited…” Mr. Park denied a hint of embarrassment appearing in his eyes “I just want to meet the one who could change our son’s life…”

“I’m so sorry” a voice cut him and both he and his wife turned to the side the woman smiling wisely at the figure standing by the table

“There was a slight accident on the way and the drivers kept on arguing in the middle of the road, I shouldn’t have made you wait for long…” the boy explained but was cut by the looks Mr. Park directed to him.

Mr. Park showed an unsatisfied expression as he studied the boy’s appearance, he was way much shorter than Chanyeol, small and looks so much vulnerable, the first thing that came to his mind was ‘how could he manage Chanyeol, he’ll probably grab him by the collar of his shirt and throw him out of the house in no time’

The boy was really uncomfortable as he looked towards Mrs. Park who assured him with a smile and so he just smiled back at her and turned to the man again, waiting for him to talk first.

“My beautiful boy can you take a small step back, please” the woman cut the silence when she thought it lasted more than it should be

“Aunty please don’t call me that, it’s embarrassing!” the boy exclaimed as he did as he was told

“Take a better look” the woman whispered close to her husband’s ear still smiling at the boy

The troubled expression of the man changed bit by bit as he eyed the boy again.

He’s wearing white shoes, the lowest part of his legs showing from under the rolled ends of his skinny black jeans, a black roll neck sweater covering up to his chin under a black and white overcoat.

His clothes were styled and each piece arranged neatly to fit the others making him look like he just came out of a fashion show. The man raised his eyes to check the boy’s smiling face only to be stunned right away; his wife was right when she said he’s more beautiful than a girl.

His hair is neatly arranged all over his forehead, shining with a honey brown glitter. His eyes the same color but looking way much brighter, the black eyeliner made them look charismatic, his nose straight, and his mouth a strong shade of pink, small and adorned with a black mole at the far end of his upper lip. His skin very white it almost looked pale.

The sweet smile that decorated his lips was pure and made him look like 15 years old. Chanyeol may really fall for this innocent and yet intimidating presence.

Few minutes passed and the uncomfortable expression on the boy’s face finally clicked in Mr. Park’s head, he cleared his throat and talked “Ah sorry for keeping you there for long, I’m just really curious about you, sit down”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter