confirming my feelings

The Boy in love

4 months after the incident, 

Jungkook was attending school like the same, but when he reached the school gate. A bang of longing hit him and he smiled bitterly. ' students! There is a new transfer student, I want you guys to treat him nicely and don't bully him is that clear? Jin come in.' 

A blonde haired guy came in, whispers could be heard throughout the entire class. ' Hello, my name is Kim seokjin, you can call me Jin. Please guide me along.'  He ended with a smile. 

' Jin you can sit beside Jungkook, Jungkook? I will need you to guide him ok?' 

' yes seonsangnim.' 

After school, Jungkook visited taehyung as he did everyday, he grasped his hand and said,' today there was a new student, called Jin he is pretty ok, handsome too. Hyung please wake up?' Jungkook put his head  down on the bed and dozed off. Suddenly, he felt Taehyung hand move, he calls out, ' hyung?' No response.

' must be my imagination.' And he went back to sleep. An hour later, he felt someone ruffled his hair, and it lovingly. Jungkook looked up and there he was! ( yey :) ) taehyung was looking at him with his eyes Jungkook's hair lovingly, looking at him with hearts coming out of his eyes. Jungkook cried, and said, ' Hyunggggg.' Tears came rolling down his handsome face as taehyung moved his hand and wiped his tears away with his thumb. ' h- hajima, don't cry. I heard you talking to me everyday, I woke up because I love you,' Jungkook smiled shyly and taehyung kissed his forehead. 

' Oh and who is that Jin? Is it Kim SeokJin? ' Yes, how did you know hyung? ' he is my brother.' 

' hyung when you said you loved me did you really mean it?' 

' yes Jungkook I love you, not just like, I love you, I will accompany to the depths of hell, I will be by your side forever and even if the world falls and everyone will be against you I will still be beside you, loving you and supporting you, encouraging you and tell you everything will be fine. Now Jeon Jung Kook, will you, Jeon jung kook be  me, kim tae hyung's boyfriend?' Taehyung look at him, Jungkook shook his head, ' in sorry hyung.. I can't.' Taehyung looked shock, he was almost crying but Jungkook said this, ' Kim Tae Hyung I don't want to be your boyfriend I want to be your partner and mate, I want to be your love your darling your everything. I want to wake up every morning in your arms, loving you like no one has before. Can you promise me that?' 

' Yes Jungkook I will do anything for you.' 

ah well guys short chapter but hope you guys like it, have a good week ahead :)