An Incident

The Boy in love

Reaching school, all eyes were on Jungkook and Taehyung, ' goodbye Jungkook I'll come fetch you at 3pm ok?' Jungkook smiles back and said,' OK Hyung, I'll be waiting for you...' Taehyung just gave him his boxy smile and drove away... Unknown to them, a girl was secretly watching them.... 

' Class, today there will be a new student in class, she just transferred from another school so help her ok??' As the teCher signalled her to come in, expectant eyes were staring at the door's entrance.. When she came in, the boys all whistled loudly and the girls were jealous on how pretty she was.. ' Hello everyone, my name is Kang Seulgi, you can call me Seulgi,' she ended with her eye smile and all the boy's heart melted.. ' ok Seulgi, go sit beside Jungkook, Jungkook? Guide her around and help her ok?' Jungkook hearing this just smiles and said, ' Ok teacher, hello Seulgi my name is Jungkook, nice meeting you,' he ended with a smile. Feeling shy, Seulgi just nodded shyly, ' cute' Jungkook thought. 

After class, ' U..Uhm.. J..j..Jungkook?' A soft voice spoke, ' hm?' He turned to the direction of the voice, it was Seulgi, she wanted to ask Jungkook About a math question as she was weak in math, ' uhh.. I don't know how to do this question...' Seulgi asked with her head down.. Jungkook stood up and behind Seulgi, he grabbed her pencil and started helping her do, Seulgi, feeling that Someone was behind her, turned around and shrieked, jungkook got startled and stumbled back, his knee hit the table corner and he fell on the ground groaning in pain. Seulgi seeing this went over to Jungkook and helped him get up, and she apologise rapidly, hoping that he won't get bad at her, Jungkook said,' hey it's ok don't be sad..' But when Jungkook stood up, there was a pendant on the ground, broken, there was a boy standing with his Grandfather, Jungkook stood rooted to the ground, mouth agape with shock, Seulgi stood there, not knowing what to do, Jungkook fumed with anger, he tried to contain his anger but it was no use. 

' YOU STUPID GIRL, YOU ASKED ME FOR HELP I HELPED YOU AND WHY DID YOU SHOUT? NOW LOOK THE ONLY THING MY GRANDFATHER LEFT FOR ME IS GONE..' Seulgi was shocked but Jungkook's outburst, she started sobbing and begun crying, tears trinkled down her face like a flowing river, Jungkook just walked out of the door, feeling very angry, Seulgi was left alone sobbing in the room, she ran after Jungkook, but she couldn't find him anywhere, she ran to the resting area and saw Jungkook there, sitting down alone knee to his face, shoulders moving up and down, he was obviously crying. Seulgi feeling sorry for what she did, walking quietly over to Jungkook and she sat down quietly beside Jungkook, ' look Jungkook I'm sorry for breaking your stuff but his gone and I'm sorry for breaking it.. I know his very dear to you but what can you do?' Jungkook mishearing her intentions for mocking, pushed her hardly away, Seulgi landed on the pathway, blood trickling down her face, Jungkook was shocked by his actions and rushed to Seulgi,, by the time Jungkook reached, Seulgi only can mouth ' sorry' and she lost consciousness, Jungkook carried her bridal style and rushed to the Bay. He tended to her wound and sat beside her, regretting for his actions and he laid his head down. 

At 3:30 pm, taehyung was wondering why Jungkook haven't came out yet, he went inside the school and found him hand in hand with a girl and he was sleeping in her arm. Feeling pained, taehyung drove his bike away sadly,. Seulgi awoke and found that her arm was pushed down to the bed, she felt a weight on it and saw a guy sleeping on her arm, she looked closer and saw Jungkook sleeping soundly on her arm, she blushed and Jungkook sensing movement woke up and saw Seulgi, face red, Jungkook asked worriedly, ' are you ok? I'm sorry for pushing you.. ' Seeing her red face, Jungkook put his hand to her forehead and another of his hand to his, your not having a fever why is your face so red? Seulgi turn around in embarrassment, she shyly said,' I'm sorry for breaking your precious item.. It was not intentional, ' Jungkook just shakes his head sadly and said,' I know it would happen, but it's ok.. I just feel angry because you broke my grandfather's precious item, but it was an accident so it's ok' he gave her a smile and Seulgi smiled back at him. Jungkook walked side by side with Seulgi and when Seulgi reached her house, she said, ' so this is my house, I know it's small but it will do,' Jungkook just could not believe this coincidence he said, ' I also live in this building too.. I live on the 7th floor you?' Seulgi just said, ' I lived in 7th floor too,' they excitedly went to the 7th floor and to their surprise, they were Neighbours, they laughed and went into their home. Jungkook suddenly heard knocking on his door, he opened it and saw Seulgi smiling brightly at him, saying so Neighbour, can I have your phone number?m' Jungkook gladly gave her his phone number and Seulgi thanked him and she returned to her flat. She smiled to herself and laughed, Jungkook laid down on his bed and thought about today, he smiled when he thought about Seulgi, suddenly he remembered about Taehyung, he called him, a person picked up and he heard, ' Hello? And he heard girl's laughter in the background, Jungkook just said sorry for disturbing but I'm sorry for not showing up, something cropped up... Sorry.. With that, Jungkook hung up, taehyung was aghast, he ran to his bike and drove quickly to Jungkook's house.

Hello.. It's me :D kindly comment down on your thoughts about this chapter and I hope that it was ok for you guys, it was one of my longest chapters so yea, have a nice day and happy reading :) love you all :P