Falling for him

The Boy in love

 

At school, Jungkook was having a blast as today, it contain Jungkook's Favourite thing, Basketball. After the bell rung, signalling the end of the period, Jungkook quickly changed into his gym clothing and ran to the gym. He reached there early and the teacher allowed him to shoot and play around for a little while. 

Jungkook started by a few lay-ups, free throws, 3-point shots, after that, his classmates started strolling in to the gym, they joined Jungkook and the teacher immediately started warming up and split them into groups and started a friendly match. Jungkook being an ace in Basketball, scored 30 in every game, everyone cheered for him. 

After school, taehyung was waiting outside for Jungkook, seeing Jungkook, taehyung' face lit up, he gave Jungkook his usual box smile and Jungkook shyly smiled back. They sat on taehyung's bike and went off. 

 ' hyung where are we going?' Jungkook asked curiously, somewhere you seldom go to.' Taehyung answered. Jungkook hugged taehyung's waist tightly as the bike sped down the road. They reached some place. ' hyung isn't this a restaurant?' ' yes kookie I'm treating you to dinner.' 

After dinner, they took a walk around the restaurant. ' Jungkook? How's school? Is it fun for you? How are your parents?' Jungkook replied,' school is fun hyung, it is very fun and not boring, my parents are great ! Thanks for asking.' Taehyung smiled bitterly and said how I was I could go to school and have parents... He shook his head and sat down in the pavement. Jungkook was shocked by his sudden confession and sat beside him. ' hyung why are you talking like that? Don't you have parents?' Jungkook pressed on. Taehyung said, ' my parents died when I was young, I was brought up on the streets, I met two boys when I was living off the streets and they took me in. After the two boys left, I became more sensible, I worked hard for things I wanted to achieve and yeah, I've become the leader of this neighborhood. My life is sad right?' 

Jungkook shook his head and said, ' your life isn't sad hyung, it is just that you had some misfortune in the past now that you become the leader, do what makes you happy and have fun!' Taehyung smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. ' it's getting late, I'll bring you home to prevent your parents from worrying.' 

Taehyung sped down the road at a higher speed as it was getting really late, suddenly a car headed straight for them, because taehyung was speeding, he couldn't stop in time and '*CRASH* the bike collided with the car. Taehyung was thrown across the car and landed near the trunk of the car, Jungkook was more fortunate as he only was grown a bit and glazed his skin. He ran to taehyung and shook him, ' hyung please wake up, taehyung please don't do this, I'm panicking please?' Taehyung laid on the road, motionless. 

The driver quickly called for an ambulance and taehyung was quickly pushed into the emergency room for the doctors to try their best to save his life. Jungkook stood outside, walking back to fro worrying about taehyung. After 5 hours, the doctor came up, ' he is safe now, he is out of danger for the time being. ' Jungkook thanked the doctor profusely and asked if he could go in and see him . The doctor nodded and Jungkook went in, he walked slowly to taehyung and saw him, his face was bruised and there was scratches all over his hand. He felt sorry for him and apologized, ' I'm sorry hyung, if I had not told you my parents would worry if I went home late, you will not be in here.' 

' Jungkook? Are you ok?' A female voice sounded, it was his mom! He contacted his mom to tell her about the accident and his mom rushed down to the hospital as quick as she could. 

'Why do I panic when taehyung is injured? Why am I feeling sad? Why am I worried about him? Don't tell me I've fallen for him?' 

So guys have fun reading and don't be shy to comment and I wish you guys a good week ahead :3