The first meeting

The Boy in love

Taehyung was a mafia leader, everybody knows him well and everyone knows jolly well that you should not provoke him. However, an incident changed everything....

It was a normal school day, taehyung and his gang was on the bus, talking loudly and disturbing other people, the passengers do not dare to speak up to him due to the fear that he is going to beat them up, suddenly a voice rose, ' YAH, can you please keep quiet? People are trying to sleep, read and listen to music, and you are here disturbing them?' A sudden silence swept across the entire bus.. 

Taehyung was amused by the guy's braveness, ' do you know who I am?' , ' I don't care who you are but don't disturb the public!' With that the guy alighted from the bus, taehyung and his gang mates laughed... 

Deep down, taehyung thought,' hmmm interesting guy,' 

'Ring..!!' The school bell rung signalling the end of school, Jungkook walked out of his classroom  and on the way to the exit of the school, a group of bullies confronted him,' Hey there, you must pay your protection fee, if not we will beat you up,' but Jungkook doesn't have any money at all, so the bullies pulled Jungkook into a dark alley and started beating him up, Taehyung was on his way home riding his motorbike when he heard, ' Give us the money or you die right here,' that was followed by a groan and some fighting noises, taehyung sped down the alley and when he arrived he saw 6 bullies beating up a guy, he shouted,' Hey! Stop bulling him, ' the bullies not turning around seeing who was it just rudely said,' mind your damn business before I murder you and your family,' that did it, it enraged Taehyung so much that he punched the guy who said that so hard the his mouth was bleeding, they were in shock, they never expected Taehyung to be here, they scurried away hurriedly not wanting to deal with Taehyung. 

Taehyung knelt down and cupped the guy's Chin, seeing him cover in bruises and cuts, taehyung lifted him and carried him to his motorbike.. 

' Huh where am I? What am I doing here?' Jungkook awoke after 2 hours, seeing Taehyung, thinking that he was their boss, he was so scared that he knelt down and plead them not to kill him as he has no money to spare. Taehyung just chuckles and said,' look where are you? Relax I'm not with them,' Jungkook looked around and realises it was his house, but how did he know where he lives? Seeing Jungkook's face, taehyung explained, your address was on your notebook, so I brought you home.. 

Jungkook shyly nodded his head and thanked Taehyung,can't help but find Jungkook cute, he suggested,' why not, I come here every morning to pick you up for school and fetch you after school? Jungkook reluctantly said ok after taehyung' endless pleading. 

' beep beep' the sound of a horn honking rushed Jungkook, he ran outside of the house and apologised to Taehyung, taehyung just gave him a helmet and he asked Jungkook to get on, ' hug my waist if you want I'm not stopping you,' blushing Jungkook rejected it but Taehyung being Taehyung accelerated, Jungkook was caught startled and he quickly hugged Taehyung's waist due to the fear that he will fall, taehyung just laughs and they continued their way to school.

I'm sorry if the story is short, I ask for your kindness and comment on the story, if you find it ok, subscribe as I will be bringing to you more content and thank you for reading :) have a nice week ahead of you