Emotions

The Boy in love

Jungkook and Seulgi had been going out for a few months and one day, things happened so quickly that Jungkook got broken.... 

Taehyung, thinking of Jungkook Everyday, saw him In the park, sitting on a bench, hugging his knees, face buried in them, taehyung rushed to him saying,' Jungkook? What happened? Why are you alone in the park at such a late hour?' Jungkook sees taehyung and grabbed taehyung's shoulders and hugged him tightly, he whined and cried, then he told him what happened....

Flashback...........

' Seulgi come on just one kiss please? I swear Jungkook would not find out.. Pleaseeeeee,' Irene said with a pout, Seulgi said,' fine but just one quick one,' Irene shyly nodded and moved closer and closer until their lips touched, at this moment, Jungkook forgetting to take his notes came back into the classroom, he saw them kissing at he walked back a few steps, his mouth hung ajar, his back hit the door and hearing the sound, Seulgi broke the kiss. 

'J..j..Jungkook, it isn't what you think it is, she  pestered me,' Seulgi pleaded with Jungkook tears streaming down her eyes, Jungkook shook his head and walked out of the classroom tears trickled down his handsome face. He ran to the nearby park to avoid meeting Seulgi and he sat there crying for two whole hours before taehyung came. 

End of flashback....

Taehyung just shook his head and Jungkook's hair saying,' I knew she was no good, but you didn't listen did you? Sigh... Let bygones be bygones and forget her ok?' Jungkook nodded and kept crying. After an hour of crying, taehyung felt Jungkook shoulders relax, seeing him being asleep, he hugged him closer and gradually fell asleep too. 

Next morning, because it was a Saturday Jungkook need not attend school, he woke up and saw that he was in Taehyung's embrace( I know you all would love to be in :D) he tapped Taehyung's shoulder lightly and taehyung woke up, asking Jungkook if he was ok, ' Thanks Hyung, I'm sorry you had to be in the park for so Long.' Taehyung chuckled and ruffled his hair, ' for you? Nothing is not worth( so sweet..)' Jungkook felt his heart beat faster, he thought,' it couldn't be right? I can't fall in love with him?' Taehyung asked Jungkook,' so kookie, wanna go on a date with me?' Jungkook nodded as he thought it was just a normal Friend date. At the mall, taehyung treated Jungkook to lunch, after that they went to catch a movie.'not knowing it was a horror movie, they went in but after half an hour, Jungkook was in Taehyung's arms again. He whined every time the ghost in the movie scared the audience( you know what I mean..) taehyung just his hair and watched the movie, after the movie, Jungkook legs turned into jelly and he said,' that was so scary, hyungggggg..' Taehyung said,' why do you act like a baby whenever you are scared or sad?' Jungkook punched taehyung lightly in the arm, he walked off angrily, taehyung saw him walking and quickly went to a store, bought an ice cream and ran to Jungkook. ' kookie~ look what I've got!' Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw the ice cream. Taehyung gave it to him and Jungkook lapped it quickly. ' such a cute and handsome baby..' Taehyung thought. Reaching Jungkook's apartment, taehyung, kissed Jungkook's forehead and said,' if you need help feel free to call me ok? Don't worry I'm this neigjburhood's leader no one dares to mess with me.' Jungkook smiled shyly and walked in. Suddenly a wailing voice was heard, because he watched the movie he got paranoid and started to be scared, but after careful hearings, it was just Seulgi, crying her hearts out, Jungkook felt bad and went over to her apartment, he knocked on the door. ' Seulgi? Would you mind opening the door please?' Seulgi hearing Jungkook's voice quickly opened the door and hugged him tightly, she apologised but this time Jungkook slowly pry her off him saying, ' we cannot continue to be like this, you deserve a better guy than me, don't be sad..' With that Jungkook went back to his apartment leaving Seulgi crying alone in the corridor. 

 

So guys I told you there was a twist, don't hate me for the previous chapters, short but around 700 words, rushed this out during exams, sorry if you don't like it in learning how to write better, comment down below your thoughts please I appreciate it ,have a good day everyone :)