05.2 MOON IS 뭔들

Coincidentally On Purpose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART FIVE

[FIVE point TWO]

The Moon family treated Byulyi and her friends to lunch in some fancy authentic Japanese restaurant. The group of ate sat in this order;

Han Gye, DalYi, Amber, Hani, and sitting in front of them were;

Yongsun, Byulyi, Hwasa, Wheein.

DalYi was like the life of the party-lunch, she entertained the kids very well, she cracked jokes here and there.

Yongsun leaned closer to Byulyi, “How old is your unni again?” She whispered.

“She’s turning 29 this year. She’s has a doctor to her name too.” Byulyi whispered back.

Yongsun nodded and continued to eat. She already knew of Byulyi’s sisters’ careers because Han Gye always used to tell her. But she didn’t know their appearances and ages.

“So, you’re Solar, right?” DalYi suddenly said, looking and smiling at Yongsun. “It’s nice to finally meet you; umma told me so much about you.”

Yongsun immediately cover and gulped her food down. “Y-yes, unni. It’s nice to meet you too.” Yongsun bowed.

DalYi looked at Yongsun with much fondness. “You’re really beautiful, you know that?” DalYi pointed out. “Right, Amber?” Amber smiled and nodded in agreement.

DalYi again looked at Yongsun, then over to Byulyi, then back to Yongsun. “Looking at you two sitting together, is nice. You two look good together.”

Byulyi who was drinking water almost choked. DalYi frowned. “What’s wrong, Byulyi?”

Byulyi’s cheeks were turning red. “Nothing, Unni.” She shook her head before looking at Yongsun.

Yongsun looked at Byulyi as well and raised her eyebrows. “You’re red, Byul.” She said smiling.

Byulyi tried so hard to shrug. “It’s hot in here.” She said while fanning herself.

Hwasa suddenly touched Byulyi’s neck. “Nah, you’re skin’s cold. You’re really just blushing.”

Byulyi glared at Hwasa, while the others laughed. “Good one, Hyejin-ie.” Wheein said, motioning for a high five, and Hwasa did. “We’re friends again? You know me again?”

“Yeah yeah.” Wheein laughed.

Hani remembered something and whispered to Amber. When Amber understood, she whispered it to DalYi. Then, a smiled formed on DalYi’s lips, an evil one.

“What did you say?” Byulyi looked at Hani.

“Nothing.” Hani smiled.

“Umma, Solar’s dog is in the Animal Clinic. I heard Solar and Byulyi were going there after lunch.” DalYi said.

Han Gye, who just finished eating, was wiping her chin. “Oh, okay. You give her money for transportation.” Han Gye answered and DalYi nodded.

While Yongsun was confused, Byulyi could not believe what was happening in front of her. Hani, through her sister, DalYi, was making a way for Byulyi and Yongsun to spend time together.

“We’re going to see Jjing Jjing?” Yongsun whispered to Byulyi. “Looks like it.” Byulyi answered.

DalYi reached for her wallet and took some money out. “Your pocket money, kiddo.” She said as she handed Byulyi the money.

Byulyi received it. “This is more than enough.”

Han Gye chuckled. “Your sister is rich.”

DalYi shrugged, moved closer to Byulyi and motioned Byulyi to lean closer to her as well. “Make up with Solar.” She whispered.

“How’d you know about that?” Byulyi whispered back. “Oh, right. Hani.”

DalYi nodded. “Yes. So go make up with Solar. Or else.” DalYi leaned back and eyed Byulyi.

Byulyi also leaned back. “Okay.”

--

Byulyi and Yongsun were in the taxi, on their way to the Jjing Jjing’s Animal clinic. When they got there, Dr. Seo was surprised, because as it turns out, Yongsun’s mom had just left with Jjing Jjing.

“I should’ve called first. Sorry, Byul-ah, you wasted money.” Yongsun said when they got out of the building.

Byulyi shook her head. “Call your mom now, maybe they’re already home. We could just go there.”

Yongsun nodded and fished out her phone from her pocket. She jumped up because it suddenly rang when she was just about to press call.

“Oh! I got a message.” Yongsun said. She opened it. “It’s from my mom.”

“Yongsun-ah. I’m already home with Jjing Jjing. She’s resting right now. Dr. Seo confirmed that there were worms in her stomach. She just needs medication.” She read out lout.

“Then your house it is, Yongsun.” Byulyi said before calling for a taxi.

--

“Umma! I’m home! Byulyi’s here with me!” Yongsun announced as they entered the house.

Her mom came out from the kitchen. “Oh, you’re here? Okay.” She said to Yongsun. “Hi Byulyi.” She turned to Byulyi.

“Annyeonghaseyo auntie.” Byulyi nodded.

Yongsun’s mom smiled. “Oh, geurae. I heard you won the competition? Congratulations.” She said.

Byulyi nodded and smiled as well. “Yes, thank you auntie”

Yongsun was surprised. “I didn’t tell you that yet, who told you?” She asked her mom.

“It’s in the news.” Her mom answered.

“Oh, right…”

“Jjing Jjing is upstairs in your room, resting.” Her mom informed. “You two go ahead, I’ll just be in the kitchen when you need something.” Yongsun nodded, walked over to the stairs and motioned for Byulyi to follow her.

“Oh, wait! Do you want some snacks? I’ll bring some up.” Her mom asked from the kitchen.

Yongsun looked at Byulyi. “I’m still full from lunch…” Byulyi said and Yongsun nodded.

“It’s okay, umma. We just ate!” Yongsun shouted to make sure her mom heard her.

“Okay!!” Her mom shouted back.

They got to Yongsun’s room and saw Jji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter