Hospital-2

Dad, Brother, Guardian, or Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               They were all standing by Gye Sora's( Baekhyeon's mom, it's too long to type oout the whole thing so I'm just typing her name, but if you guys don't like it, just comment it, I'll stop doing that). Except for Baekhyun, he is outside answering their manager's phone. Her mom showed no sign of waking up. Baekhyeon suddenly turned to Luhan.

               "Thank you alot today," She said and bow down to him.

             But because she turned too fast, her necklace fell out.

              Taeyeon saw it.

             "Why does she have the necklace that Baekhyun have," she thought in her mind," no, wait, hers looks a little bit different, it looked like a girl version of what Baekhyun have, but that is impossible, that necklace is passed down from Byun's ancestors, only the heir would get it, plus how come there is a girl version one?"

            When Baekhyun stepped in the room, Gye Sora suddenly woked up. She was shocked. 

             "Why are there so many people standing by me?" she thought in her mind.

            "Mom," Baekhyeon yelled."are yo ok?"

               "I'm fine." she answered

              Luhan suddenly started talking," Hi, my name is Luhan, his name is Baekhyun and her name is taeyeon."

             Her eyes withened," Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon?" She suddenly asked.

             "Mom," Baekhyeon called," you know them?"

            "Are w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter