Stairs

Dad, Brother, Guardian, or Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  Baekhyeon's mom was walking up and down the staircase doing some exercises. Then she heard a voice.

                  "Luhan, you have to come back to the company, and take over all the business," a man was talking," your dad's health is getting worse by the day."

                  "Business?" Luhan questioned,"Killing, or robbing?" 

                  "Luhan,"the man got mad,"your dad did all of this to give you the life you have when you were young, treated like a prince, without money, no one can do anything, he did all of this so now no one would mess with you, he will give your the best protection, and the power."

                  "If he wants to be the boss of a gang, let him do it I'll never be one,"after Luhan said that it seems he was leaving then he turned around and said," I'm not stupid, I know all those people that you guys send to spy on me, but I never will deny it, because its too unsafe with the kind of people like him being my dad."

                 "Isn't he the boy that was with Baekhyeon the other day? He said his name was Luhan, is he the heir of "L" the most powerful business empire not doing only business, but doing things in the dark side too." Baekhyeon's mom thought in her mind.

                 Then she walked back in the room.

                 "Mom where were you?" Baekhyeon asked." I got scared when I didn't see you."

                 "Aunty are you feeling bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter