Conversation

Dad, Brother, Guardian, or Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             When Baekhyeon of the room to bring some of her mother's things from home. Luhan and her mom had a conversation.

              "You are the heir of the Lu company." Baekyeon's mother said, it wasn't a question.

              "Aunty?" Luhan questioned.

              "As you can see I don't have a good relationship with Baekhyeon. Not that I don't love her, it's just that ,it's my way of protecting her," she answered. "I can see the love within your eyes."

              "Only you can protect her." she suddenly said something that blew Luhan's mind.

               "Me? Protect her?" Luhan questioned.

               "Kim Taeyeon is her cousin," she said something that blew Luhan's mind again. 

                "What are you talking about." 

                "Baekhyeon is supposed to be the one engaged with Baekhyun, not her Kim Taeyeon. But because of her father, and what he had done years ago, Kim Taeyeon got to engage with the Byun family. I think using your family's resources you could everything that happen."

                With all those things that Baekhyeon's mom said, within his head, he doesn't know where he is going, what he is doing.

                But he is walking towards the mansion, the mansion that his father lives on, because he wants to know about what happen to Baekhyeon's family.

               

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter