sunset

Dad, Brother, Guardian, or Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             "The sunset is even nicer then I thought," Luhan said

            "Yeah, it is the only place that could make me feel better when things happen." she said back.

              Luhan thought in his mind," When things happen?"                                Luhan turned and looked at her, suddenly a cold breeze blew across them, her hair and dress flew up a little bit.                                 "She is so pretty," Luhan thought," what am I thinking about she is only 14."                           Luhan suddenly reached into his pocket and took out a piece of paper and a pencil, he started writing on the piece of paper.                              " Here is my phone number, you can call me when anything happened," Luhan said." I will come anytime if you are in trouble."                               Baekhyeon didn't wanted take it, but because it's the first time someone cared about her after her dad left. She almost burst into tears.                                 "Thank you," she took it and said.                                Her eyes were a little bit red, Luhan thought in his mind,"Why does she always looks so cute? OMG. What am I thinking about she is only 14."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter