First time seeing her

Dad, Brother, Guardian, or Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          " You have no idea how grateful you should be, for me to provide you everything for 14 years, raising you, you would only ruin everything. Kim Baekhyeon." her mom yelled at her. In the middle of the streets because she dropped something on the floor.

          Her mom seeing people are gathered around them, and begin talking about how mean she is to the kid. She felt embarrassed. She grabbed on to Baekhyeon's arm and left. When they got home, the first thing her mom did was slapped her across the face.

           "You little , how dare you embarrass me like that today." Her mom screamed at her.

         " You were the one being mad at me for tiny little reasons," Baekhyeon answered.

        " Oh, you dare to talk back to me now, huh?" then it was just another hand print on her face.

        Her mom thought about it for a second and walk to the drawer and grab out ten dollars.

        "Go buy yourself some medicine." her mom said to her and walked towards the room. Her mom didn't what to say, she knows she shouldn't have done that to her own daughter but she is just sick of her face. A drop of tear tumbled down her face.

        Baekhyeon walked to the pharmacy down the street, that was opened by a Chinese old lady, which provide a safe place for all the time.

       "Pou Pou(婆婆," Baekhyeon yelled when she reach her pharmacy.

      She walked out and saw her face.

      " Did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter