Necklace

Dad, Brother, Guardian, or Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                " My name is Luhan," Luhan said.

               "Oh," She answered.

               "Luhan, do you know the most beautiful place around here?" the lady asked."It's the beach."

               "Baekhyeon, why don't you go bring him there." the lady turned to her and asked.

              "Me?" Baekhyeon questioned, the lady nodded,"ok."

               After she left.

               "Why did you tell her to bring me  to the beach? I have been there before." Luhan asked.

              "I just wanted her to go outside for a while, she's going through a tough time. Her dad left them a few months ago, her mom, her, and the unborn baby." the old lady said then signed.

              When Baekhyeon went back home, she saw her mother sleeping, she left a note on the table saying where she'll be going then left.

             "I'm ready to go", she said when she walked to the pharmacy and had a white short sleeve dress on. 

              Luhan was shocked by her beauty at once.

               "How old are you?" Luhan asked.

             "I'm 14," she answered.

             "She is only 14! She is this beautiful at 14 already, what would she look like when she gets older," Luhan thought in his mind.

             "Come on Baekhyun, oh sorry, Baekhyeon," Luhan said and smiled.

             "It's ok, she said shyly because of the smile on his face.

(

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter