Chapter Nine

Smiling Pastries

SOHEE POV

The next morning I was getting ready to go for my class.

Then I heard my phone ringing.

I dont know the caller, so I just ignore it first. Then it keep ringing.

Annoyingly I pick up the phone "Yes, what can I help you?" 

"You should watch your tone miss"

"I am sorry but who the hell is this,calling me early in the morning"

"You dont recognize my voice?"

"No I dont, what do you want. I am really busy right now"

"I am your fiancee. Remember me?" Sehun

"Oh , you. Wait how do get my number?" Sohee

"Ive got my way, you out yet?" Sehun

"Not yet my class start at 9" Sohee

"Why do you call me?" Sohee

"I just want to make sure, you are still alive. Who know you die in your sleep because you are so happy for being my fiancee"  Sehun said with his matter o fact voice.

"Mister, I dont like your tone and I am happy but not because of you. I just got a really good dream. I can eat at the buffet for free!! Maybe today my lucky day" Sohee said happily.

"You are so weird you know right."

"Yes I know that, you already said it like bunch of time. So what can I help you superstar Sehun. Do you want to break our engangement?"

"No, I just want to remember you to cover up, wears mask. If you can dont speak with other people." Sehun

"Including Sunmi?" Sohee

"Sunmi? Who is she" Sehun

"She is my bestfriend, I told you already." Sohee "Oh, that girl. No you can speak with her. Jus minimize your interaction with other's"

"Its simple, just like a piece of cake. I dont really minggle with other people. They thought I'm a freak." Sohee

"Good then, so good luck." Sehun

"Okay, thanks. Bye. I have to get ready now." Sohee.

I  am ready to go.

When I go to my dining room to grab my lux box.(Yes I bring my lunch box)

My mom shriek. "Oh my god, why are you all covered up like that. I just can see your eye's only."

She was surprised by my appearance.

Yes I know, I wear my beanie, my mask then I wrapss my neck with a really long scarf. Its cover most of my face.

"Sehun told me so, he said with this maybe the reporters dont recognize me."

"You made a really good job with that, even I thought you are some one else."

"Okay omma, I'm goig to make a move now. See you later" Sohee

"Okay, darling. Safe journey. Have a nice day. Call us if you going to go anywhere."

"Yes madam!" Sohee

I'll walk to the bus stand near my residential house. I will went to Sunmi house first. Then she will drove us to our campus.

We arrived at 8.15 am. Then we saw a lot of people in front of our campus main door.

"What happened" Sunmi

"No idea." Sohee.

"Hey, what happened" Sunmi ask one of our classmate.

"Its the reporters, they want to search our classmate Sohee for her rumours with Sehun. Do you see her?" she ask Sunmi while watching Sohee.

"No, she are not coming. She is sick" Sunmi

"I dont believe a freak like her can date with Sehun. Do you think she use any black magic?" 

"No, but I will use my black belt in karate to kick your , if you called Sohee a freak again."

"Jeez, Sunmi cool down. I gotta go. Bye."

"That girl, some day I will make her pay for it. It is because of her. All people call you a freak. In reality she is jealous because you are more popular with man than her."

"Sunmi ah, I dont care what other people call me. Just lets go to class now." Soheee

 

SEHUN POV.

I dont know why I call her in the morning. Maybe I like to pick on her.

Then I hear my phone ringing.

"Sehun ah, where are you?" Kibum

"I am still at bed why?"

"CEO,what to meet you today. So come to agency at 10 am sharp."

"Aish hyung, cant we meet another time. I am really tired and sleepy."

"No, he is already mad at you. So please just hurry come to the agency as soon as you can." Kibum

" Alright, alright." Sehun said that end the phone call.

 

AT ELS BUILDING.

"Sehun, you know what have you done right?" CEO

"Yes"

"You made a really big mess with your engangement and now you have to fix it."

''How?"

"Luckily, now your fans can accept you in a relationship and they ask for more. So I have already disscuss with your manager, we will make it happen. You will be continue your study at your fiancee's college.''

"But why?"

"Your fan and netizen's like to see both of you. They think its sweet the way you told the reporters about your relationship. So  your manager have already arrange your enrollment and your class schedule will be the same as your fiancee. What is her name again?" CEO

"Sohee,Ahn Sohee."

"Yes Miss Ahn Sohee, I'll already assign a few reporters to follow you guys. So the fan can get the picture of both of you together. Now you also need to made a sweet, lovely love song. It will make the fan crazy about it. I also want both of you to make a photoshoot and attend a press conference next week. We have to formally introduce your fiancee."

"I will sir, thanks for not get angry with me."

"Why must I get angry? Love is a sweet thing. Just be careful next time. Dont ruin this okay. Now you may go to your college. Your class will start today. I will sent a few bodyguard just in case the situation get out of your hold." CEO.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

Sehun arrived at Seoul University with his manager.

"Hyung, what is this?" Sehun

"Sorry Sehun, but this is all our CEO idea. He really want to push you into a sweet fiancee you know." Kibum

"If this become out of control I am sure Sohee will literally kill you then commit suicide." Sehun

"Huh?" Kibum

"Nothing, lets go."

When they walk inside the campus area then the next thing happen is all the girl in that area like screaming and squeling and said

"Oh my god, its Oh Sehun.Oh my, oh my"

"Sehun ah! I love you"

"Sehun please be mine."

Sehun entrance made a little commotion by the university's student especially girl.

Then he heard someone said "Now, now. Go to your classes now. Make way. Why all of you is here? Please leave Mister Sehun alone. Go now."

"Hi, Welcome to Seoul University. I am the one in charge for all the applicant entrance. My name is Kim Minsook. Sorry for all this commotion. Usually the first time will be like this. The next time we will make sure its never happen again"

"No, its fine. So where is Sehun class?" Kibum

"This way please." Kim Minsook

Mrs. Kim assist they to the class.

"This is your class, wait I have to tell the lecterur first."

"You ready Sehun?"

"I have too."

Then Sehun entered the class.

 

 

 

SUNMI POV

Aish Sohee is sleeping again. This girl is really something.

Then she saw Mrs.Kim come and say something to Prof.Choi

"Okay, class we will get new classmate and please behave okay."

Mrs. Kim ask the new student to come then the whole class is gasping next I heard the girl screaming.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SEHUN." Why is he here.

"Why is it so noisy." Sohee said then wake up.

 

 

AUTHOR POV.

"Hello, My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." Sehun

"Nice, nice to meet you" someone yell.

"Hush class, please behave. This class are not finnished yet, why are you guys so noisy." Prof.Choi

"Why is he here" Sohee ask Sunmi.

"How do I know, he is your fiancee not mine." Sunmi

"God, my life is screwed."

"Sehun shi, you can take your place now," Prof Choi.

Sehun scan the room then he saw someone with a mask and a scarf covering her face. It mus be Sohee. Sehun think.

He walk and seat beside her.

"Who is that girl wearing a mask in my class? Why do you wear a mask?. In my class nobody wear mask.Open them now miss or else you will be in trouble."

Reluctantly, Sohee open her mask. And once again all of them are gasping.

"So it was Miss Sohee. Happy to have you here. No wonder Mr Sehun sits next to you. Congrats for your engangement."

Sohee and Sehun sigh.

Sunmi just shake her head

The other classmate, some was laughing,some was wailing and some just look at Sohee with a dead look.

"I am doomed" Sohee

"We are doomed"Sehun.

"Yes you both are doomed" Sunmi

 

 

 

TBC

 

Thank you heedragon and runningtacos for subscribing  my ff.

Please enjoy it