Chapter One

Smiling Pastries

SOHEE POV

At the bakery/coffee shop named HAPPY COFFE & PASTRY.

I love the smell in this shop when my grandfather and his assistant Wooyoung Oppa just starting baking the bread and all sort of pastry.

I also love the smell of the brew coffe made by my dad, he is the best in his field.

When my mother bring me a cup of americano, she is just smiling then walk to my sister in law whom is sweeping the shop and said "Dont talk nonsense in front of your litte sister" And my sister in law just nodded.

Then come my annoying brother and said " Yah, Sohee!! This is your last day with that Nickhun guy right? It is already three month"

"Taecyon!! Stop talking" your grandfather rushed from the back and scolded your brother.

"What? I am telling the truth" he said.

"Chagi, stop talking, mother and father will get mad at you " Yoobin unnie said.

My sister in law is the best.

"Taecyon ah stop making your sister worried" my father told him

"Sohee dont you worry, mommy will know that you and Nickhun will last this time" my mother said.

"Yes Sohee, I also feel the same, by the way dont you said that he want to meet you with a really important girl in his life? I bet that is his mother, Aww little sister i wish you the best!!" Yoobin unnie said while hugging me.

"Thanks unnie, but I am really scared right now, what if Sunbae curse will come? It will be my fourth unrequited love in a year!!' I sighed.

"Sohee dont worry, hal-abeoji made you a special bread for this occasion" 

"This is a love never end bread, hal-abeoji made with fresh strawberry and a custard filing, it will made your love lasting with the taste, now eat" My grandfather give me a cute bread. 

I taste it. " Oh my, the taste is delicious, you are genius hal-abeoji!"

"I will make sure that this relationship will last" I said with my confident voice ever

''I made a special doll last night" and show my family the doll (it actually a teddy bear doll i just made the cloth) that has said long lasting love...

"It will be my lucky charm" then my annoying brother said " I doubt that". He continue with " In my record, your love life never last. The maximum time is only 3 month, dont you said your sunbae in college cursed you with unlasting love?"

''Yah TAECYOOOOOON" all my family shout.

"Dont say stupd things" My mother said while hit him in the back.

"I think you shoul go" My father told me " Dont you said he wanna meet you at 4 o.clock its already 3.15 pm"

"Oh no, I need to go!" I rushed out and then I heard my Yubin unnie shout "GOOD LUCK SOHEE YA!!"

 

 

 

SEHUN POV

I am so tired, why I need do to this again and again.

My picture with Tiffany surf in the internet again so I need to make a press conference saying that she is only my friend to ensure my fans about it. But what the hell, Tiffany is really my girlfriend (soon), she is my friend since we are little. I have a crush on her since like forever. Oh, I missed the old day.

The press conference start,

''Sehun shi, is it true you are in relationship right now?"

"No Im not, I really busy with my job that i dont have a time to date anyone"

"But the picture show both of you together.." Ive cut the press and said "Doing what? Eating right? It is not a date, we were discussing things about work, my manager is there. You cant ask him"

''You always said no, but in reality we already knew that you are in relationship"

Oh god, I just wanna kill that guy. 

'' You guys just assumed right? Its never true, if I am in relationship I will told you guys" after I said them I get up and just leave.

The press is always made me angry...

After the press conference, Ive changed and went to my car. I was driving then i realise ive been followed by paparazzi.

", this guys never leave me alone"

I drive and drive and stop abruptly in the sidewalk and get out from my car and run.

I run so fast hoping that i lost the paparazzi but when i turn around, they still follow me

Then i saw a lady just standing with her head down, oh no im gonna bump her.

I shout ''Miss Go Away, Miss Go Away" Is she deaf, she dont move at all.

Whatever, I cant stop myself and bump!

We fall, but wait...Why am I on top of her and kissing her?

Oh My God 

I kissed the girl, she looks surprised and upset?

Then I hear the camera clicking

Oh the paparazzi, Ive got to go, sorry miss its an accident i said to her.

"An accident? You kiss me" she scold me.

Then I just run, before i continue my run i turn around ans saw the paparazzi is bothering the girl now..

Aish, what im gonna do? I cant leave the girl she is clueless.

As a gentleman myself, I went to her and grab her wrist to follow me.

I know she is asking a lot of question but right now I just wanna lost the paparazzi.

And we made it,the paparazzi is no where to see.

"I'm so sorry bout that"

"About what? The kiss or the running? You know I am already having a bad really bad day and now i'm encounter you!! You must be my bad luck!!"

''What are you talking about, i'm just saving your and you are calling me bad luck?"

Oh gosh, the girl is so loud.

She must be shock about what happen just now. I felt pity for her.

"By the way, I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun"

She ignore me and walk away.

Wait what? she ignore me even after ive introduce myself. does she dont know who i am?

"Cant you tell me your name?"

''Why?''

"Just because like i said i am your saviour~~"

The girl sigh, and stop for a while..

"Ahn Sohee"

Ahn Sohee, nice to meet you but I hope we never meet again.

Then she walk away,

Befour i wanna go, I heard some girl screaming.

Its sound like SOHEE voice

 

 

 

 

 

TBC