Chapter Five

Smiling Pastries

SEHUN POV

There she go again.

Always saying words that made him speechless.

Why is this petite girl always have her way around me.

" Okay suit yourself"

She follow me to my bedroom.*Note-She is the first girl ever to come inside my room

"This is my room."

"Wow, its so spacious. Wow the bed is so big. The view is so awesome. Why dont you just stay here? If I were you i WIILL NOT LITERALLY GOING OUT OF THIS ROOM". "Its even have a redfrigerator and a tv, wow this is heaven"

Then I heard a stomach growl

"Hehehe, sorry but I am really hugry, I only had my breakfast today. Now is like eleven pm. Do you have anything to eat?"

Huh this gir is really one in a million.

Ive search at my bar and found ramen cup. So i heated the water. "You got that too? COOL" Sohee.

So we eat our ramen in silence.

If you see the way she eat you will think a fat boy is possesed Sohee's body because she eat like a boy!!

She ate two cup of ramen then she eat my chips after that she eat my chocolate bar.

Wow this girl dont afraid with all the calories in her food, I wonder how she maintained her fine body?

OH SEHUN! DID YOU JUST COMPLIMENT AHN SOHEE??

What? ive just said the truth. She's got a long hands and legs, Great propotion. Yeah she is so fine.

 

 

AUTHOR POV.

"Thanks for the food" Sohee said.

"I should charge you, you eat all my food!"

"What? I am hungry you know."

"Sehun, can you borrow me your t-shirt or sweat shirt? I need to change and I want to take a bath"

"Yes, yes you may"

Sehun go somewhere and bring the cloth.

"I will wait outside"

After both of them change their cloth, Sehun gave Sohee the blanket and the pillow.

They both ready to sleep when Sehun ask " What is it about the curse you said?"

" Its a long story" Sohee answer

"Your story is always long cant you cut it short. I am really curious." Sehun beg with a cute voice.

"Okay Fine... The story begin when I am a freshman in the college."

FLASHBACK

"Sohee ah, come on faster!" Sunmi shout at Sohee.

"Wait, wait"

"Oh Sohee I cant believe we are here."

"I know right, I want to be a great Bussines Women so I can help my family."

It was an orientation day, so we have been asked to create group and assigned with one senior. We got a really handsome Senior. Sunmi and the other girls is so happy. But me? I just dont feel that the Senior is that handsome.

After we walk around the campus, we sat under the tree, So the Sunbae has created a topic that they will disscuss.

"Is true love exist?" 

All the girl including Sunmi is gigling.

I just sigh.

"The girl beside the orange sweater girl whom just sigh, what is your name?"

"Me? Hi, Im Sohee, Ahn Sohee. Majoring in Bussiness."

"Okay Sohee, Ahn Sohee, What is your thought about true love?"

And that time I am just blank with his question.Why did he ask me that? Everyone thought is different.

"Sohee ah," Sunmi smack me at the back.

'' Urm for me, true love can happen when both of the party is in love with each other?"

"What if I said that the fate is important in true love?" the senior ask for Sohee opinion.

"I agree with sunbae but without love you cant say its true love. And if fate really said that the two person cant be together. We can know that their memories for each other will made their love lasting. For example, my grandmother past away 5 years ago and my hal-abeoji is really sad. The fate has write that both of them cant be together forever. But with my grandma memories, hal-abeoji can still live his life right now. He will always smile when he saw her photo."

All of them are quiet, there is no sound right now and I can see the facial expression from the sunbae is becoming dark.

Then the Senior said " Okay now I want to know if your love life will be lasting like your hal-abeoji love."

"But I dont have a boyfriend"

"Okay lets make it interasting, what if I DARE you to fall in love with a guy only for 3 month? Can you handle it?"

"Why I want to agree to your dare? Its my life not yours.?"

"If you cant stay in a relationship for 3 month, you will be my slave."

"If you can stay in a relationship for 3 month, I will literally be your slave."

What have I done to deserve this?

" This dare has a condition. First you must fall in love with random guy, Second their is a dateline for this dare. At 18 March 2015 the dare will end. So if you found yourself a boyfriend then I am yours but if you dont have a boyfriend YOU.ARE.MINE."

So after what happen that day, I always watch drama and reading love novels so that i can fall in love with someone.

I told all my family about what happen. As usual, my annoying brother said "What if the dare become the curse? You will not have a long lasting love because of it." he said while laughing.

So my first random guy that Ive fall in love with is Park Myungsoo.

He is our customer, he had a cute smile. So i was the one who asked him out first.

Its only last for a month. Because he has to transfer to Jeju Island for his job and he does not really like the idea of long distance relationship.

 The second guy is our milk delivery guy. I dont know why I fall in love with him but I did.

Its only last for a month and a half because that bastard has already got a fiance.

The third guy is... Oh no I cant remember his name.. Whatever.

And the last guys is Nickhun, and you know about it.

END FLASHBACK

"So that is my story about the curse"

"So its about a dare that your sunbae give you and your family call it a curse?"

"But it is becoming like a curse for me!"

"In my opinion, I think the sunbae like you. You know guys always make fun with the girls he like."

''Does he alwasy bother you?"

"Quite often, he alwasy said that your love will not lasting or he will just made fun of me and it is really annoying. He is the second annoying guy I know. The first is my brother. And you will be on my list soon" Sohee.

" I knew it, your Sunbae is in love with you!"

"Stop it! Go to sleep!!"

"Okay, okay Sorry..."

"Goodnight Sohee" "Goodnight Sehun"

And both of them fall asleep without knowing tomorrow both of them will be a hot topic.

 

 

TBC

 

hi guys, i just wanna say thank you for reading this ff..

it will be a long ff, i hope you will stick with me until the end

sorry for all the grammatically and spelling error.

for tze_tze, thanks for subcribes...

enjoy this ff...all hail hunhee shipping heheheheheh