Chapter Two

Smiling Pastries

SOHEE POV

I was walking happily to the place that Nickhun want to introduce me to her special girl.

I am wondering if we will be  happy after this.

I know in this relationship I am the one who making all the efforts.

I am the one who always give him present (such as t shirt, sweater that i knit myself and chocolate), while he just smiling his milion dollars smile.

I know that my bestfriend Sunmi does not approved our relationship because she thought that Nickhun is using her.

But for me I just help him clean his house, buy his groceries and cooked for him. You know like other girlfriend do to her boyfriend right?

So I've reached to the side of the venue, I just need to cross the street.

While waiting for the traffic light to turn red, I saw Nickhun walk out from his car.

I SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM.

He saw me but he is ignoring me?

What is this feeling..

In the middle of the cross road Nickhun stop me, it was only 90 seconds before the traffic going on.

"Hi oppa"

"We need to break up"

I was so shocked that Im speechless, what? Break up? Why? I just cant say it out loud.

"Sohee do you hear me, I am sick all af this, I dont like all the gifts that you give me, you are so boring and alwasy blank out, like now. Sohee!"

"Huhh, oppa~~"

"Ive meet someone new. I hope you dont mind" And then he leave me.

The car is honking at me to make me move.

So I crossed the road, then I saw her.

She was so pretty...and y...and fashionable...and pretty

Thats why Nickhun dump me for...

 

Why

Why

Why

 

Why is Nickhun want to date me in the first place if she knew i was boring?

Maybe Sunmi is right, he is using me....

 

 

 

SOHEE POV

Sohee walk slowly with her head down.

She is wondering why this love not lasting thing happen to her

Is it really because of Soohyun Sunbae curse?

Hurm or is it because of me?

I know im not that pretty, but i still got something in me right?

Then she stop, she remember this place.

This is the place where she meet Nickhun in the first place

She is walking with her hand full of groceries bag then she bump into some guys who get mad at her and walkaway.

When she collect all her things, than there is a prince charming whom help her collect all of her thing.

She stop daydream, then she heard someone shout

"Miss go away, miss go away" 

The things is when she heard the shout, the guys whom shout at her is literally 0.5m from her, she was blank as usuall

Then the next thing she remember is the pain in her back and something heavy is on her.

When she open her eyes, she was shocked because there is a strange man on her and kiss her.

HE KISSED ME

MY FIRST KISS!!

OH NO~~

There is a sound of camere clicking

Then the guys just said he is sorry and it was accident then he is gone.

Like what is happening now?

So I shout "An accident? You kiss me"

Then there come two guys with camera asking me a bunch of question.

"Who are you" "Are you his girlfriend" "Why are you kiss him in the sidewalk" " Are both of you dating"

And I was so confuse that I was like no, i dont know and no.

Then the guys come back and grab my wrist and asked me to run with him.

We arrive at the small alley, I was wondering who is this guy.

"I'm so sorry bout that"
"About what? The kiss or the running? You know I am already having a bad really bad day and now i'm encounter you!! You must be my bad luck!!"
''What are you talking about, i'm just saving your and you are calling me bad luck?"

What the hell is he talking about, save my . He just make me run like a mile, now my feet hurt. Because i was wearing a high heel, and i feel like I want to faint.

So I just leave the guy alone. "By the way, I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun"  I heard him say but i just so tired to speak so i just ignore him.

"Cant you tell me your name?" Sehun, Oh Sehun ask

''Why?''

"Just because like i said i am your saviour~~"

I sigh the answer him ''Ahn Sohee'' then i left.

But befour I get to the sidewalk my heels is broken. It was so hurt. 

And I just scream "ARGHHHH" not because of my heels but because what happen today just frustrating for me.

With Nickhun and with Sehun, Oh Sehun guy.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

Sehun heard some girl screaming, at first he just want to ignore it but the voice is kinda familiar.

So he check what happend then he saw some girl is sitting on the sidewalk.

It was Sohee.

She was cursing some guys name Nickhun, something like doll or love, he does not really know cause Sohee is cursing using Japanese word.

So Sehun walks to Sohee.

When he want to attempts a conversation she heard Sohee says " This is so that guys fault, he bump me, make me run and the worst he took my first kiss" . Sehun want to laugh when he heard Sohee's mumbling but he keep it inside. Sohee does not realise that Sehun is behind her. "That Sehun guys is a jinx to me, why I have to meet him. With his arrogant face, does he think he is handsome?" 

"Do you think its a pleasure for me to meet you?" Sehun said.

Sohee turn her head and saw Sehun,her face become so pale.

"Do you hear what Im saying?" Sohee ask.

''Clearly, so I am your Jinx Guy huh?" Sehun said with a smirk.

Sohee does not answer him but give him her famous glare.

"So why are you scream just now?" Sehun ask. "My heels is broken" Sohee said while show him her shoes.

"And I think I sprained my ankle" Sohee continue.

"Can you walk?" Sehun ask Sohee while he examine Sohee bruised ankle.

"I think I can" . Sohee tried to walk but then the pain in her ankle is so bad that she cant walk.

"I think its broken" Sehun said.

"Okay, wait a second, let me call ambulance" Sohee said.

"What for?" Sehun ask "To bring me to the hospital, pabo" Sohee said while rolling her eye.

"No you can not do that" " Why not?" "Then the people will come here and recognize me"

"And who are you?" Sohee ask. "You dont know me?" "Urm, as far as I know your name is Oh Sehun. we just met a while ago? Thats all" Sohee said.

This girl is unbelievable, she does not know me? The Superstar Oh Sehun? No wonder she is not like other girls who will be jumping or squeling or screaming if they met me.

"You seriously dont know me" Sehun ask.

Sohee nod with his blank expression. " 100 percent serious, im not in the mood to made joke"

"Do you watch tv? Youtube? SNS? or do you have any smartphone" Sehun ask.

"Urm I do have smartphone, I rarely watch tv or youtube because Im busy helping at the shop. And for SNS, I do have but I am not active." Sohee explain.

"You never saw me on tv?" "Why are you on tv? Are you some kind of an announcer or what?"

Sehun sigh, then she goes next to Sohee grab her face and said "Are you sure you never saw me anywhere?"

Sohee blink her eye,"For a second, I think i......."  Sohee said while examine Sehun face.

"No Ive got nothing"

"For the god sake im OH SEHUN THE SUPERSTAR IDOL" Sehun growl

"Oh my gosh, i thought for a second i knew. Sunmi used your pic for her wallpaper background. Now I remember." Sohee said.

"I am so sorry, Im not into KPOP as much as Sunmi". "So what should we do now " Sohee ask.

"You cant walk so I have to carry you". Sehun give a sugestion.

"Wait, What?? Carry me? You? Oh no mister, im sorry I rather left alone than being carry by a stranger" Sohee said.

"Okay, so be it. Bye, Ive got to go'' Sehun said while turning his body. Sehun just kidding he likes to make fun of Sohee.

"Wait,wait,waiit, Dont leave me alone...Its getting dark here" Sohee said, her voice sound like a little girl who is lost in the forest.

"Okay, let me carry you" "Is it okay, what if people find out, it will ruined your career." Sohee said.

"Nah its okay, nobody here, come lets me take you home" Sehun said,then she took Sohee in bridal style and slowly walk to his car. He was sure that nobody recognize him here.

 

But he was so wrong, there is a paparazzi hiding in a building near where is Sehun and Sohee are, he took all the picture. From Sehun and Sohee in the alley  to where Sehun briday style took Sohee to his car. And now he is smiling. He will get a lot of cash because of the pic.

 

 

TBC