Chapter Three

Smiling Pastries

Author POV

" So Sohee where do you live?" Sehun ask.

"Huh, why do you ask?" Sohee "Because I want to sent you home thats why" Sehun said. Sehun is feel a little weird with Sohee.

"No no no no, you dont need to send me home, just sent me to clinic then you can go along where you need to go" Sohee said with uncomfortable face.

"Why not, I am free right now." Sehun said.

Sohee is contemplating to answer Sehun question.

Sehun is waiting for Sohee answers, but when he does not hear any answer. He look at Sohee. She is not sleeping. Her eyes is wide open but her facial expression is blank.

"Earth to Sohee, earth to Sohee" Sehun said while shake his hand in front of Sohee face.

"Huh opps sorry, what?" " I asked you why I cant sent you home" Sehun repeat his question.

"Actually I dont want them to feel sad" Sohee said while looking outside the window.

"Why?" Sehun ask 

"Its a long story" "And its a long traffic right now" Sehun said 

Sohee look at the front and its true the road is congested now

"Okay I will tell you but please dont laugh" Sohee said with pleading voice.

"Promise" Sehun said while show his pinky finger, Sohee and Sehun made pinky swear.

"The things is today is my 3 month anniversary with my boyfriend" Sohee start the story.

"Oh Congratulations, I dont know that any guys can stay long with you" Sehun jokes.

Sohee give him her glare and said " Huh, thanks for that remarks but thats true there is no guys want to stay with me, we broke up just now. Thats why I am standing on that sidewalk just now, I was wondering what wrong with me"

"Sehun shi, you are guys right,am I THAT bad?'' " Hurm for me, my first impression for you Sohee is kinda meh"

"You are not that good or that bad.You are 50/50" Sehun said.

"It is because you saw me on my bad day" Sohee mumbling

"What?" Sehun ask

"Nothing" Sohee said. Sehun feels that Sohee voice and her face become gloomy so he tried to make funs.

"So who is that idiot that dump you? He is so loss, because even in your bad day you kinda cute. A little" after Sehun said that he looks at Sohee and she smile a little.

"Right, he is so stupid, hurm just some random guys I met"

"So continue with your story, you dont want your family sad then what happen"

"Actually, my family has been a lovely supporter to my love life but if I told them what happen today they will be sad and my brother will totally be a nuisance to me by saying the curse is happening again"

"What? The curse? What curse?"

 

 

SEHUN POV

Okay now I know why this little miss Sohee is under the weather today, she is being dump by her boyfriend.

So now, she want to tell me about the curse but unfortunately we already arrived at the clinic.

"We are here" I told Sohee.

"Thanks for sent me to the clinic" She thanks me.

"Its not a problem, can you walk?""Wait let me call somebody to bring the wheelchair" Sehun want to open the door but then Sohee stop him.

"You cant go outside like this, people will recognize you. I think I can walk a little, if not i will ask someone to help" 

"But you are injured"

"No but, keep going. I dont want to be the reason you gonna lose some fans because you help a girl okay. I can manage this, thanks again. By the way if you went inside, I guarantee that the nurses and the doctors will scream till their heart out, and if that happen who will gonna treat me?"

She get off the car, and bowing to me then she limping to the clinic.

Wow, that is the first girl that i meet when they dont want someone else see me with her.

Usually, the girl will take a picture with me or even ask my autograph, but this Sohee girl is really different.

She care for my image.

Well  Sohee till we meet again.

 

 

SOHEE POV

Phew he's gone.

Its kinda awkward when somebody ask about your personal life.

I thougth Sunmi said that Sehun is some mystery and strict kind of guy.

But this Oh Sehun is friendly??

I dont know, this is my first experience when a stranger ask me about my personal life.

Before this I will never tell somebody about my life, but this Sehun made we wanna told him everything even my secret that i rarely told other people.

The curse, if i told him about it. I am hundred percent sure that he will told me that i am a weird human being.

Thank god, the doctor said I only sprained my ankle so he give me some ointment to rub at my ankle and advise me to rest so that my ankle will heal soon. I leave the clinic and waiting at the bus stop.

What am I going to do now, if I call my parents they will be mad at me for not being careful and they will know about my break up.

If I told Sunmi, she will faint first then she will told my family about me and they will know about my break up.

Hurm who should I call?

Then my phone ring...

"Hello"

"Sohee ya, where are you its getting late. What time will you be back?'' My mom ask.

What should i do, what should i do?

Should I tell her the truth and made her sad or should I lie to her?

Oh god, what should i do?

"Sohee, are you there?"

"Omma, right now I am with Nickhun oppa, he bring me to the five star hotel to enjoy an exclusive dinner, so maybe we will stay here" Sohee said while holding the tears.

"Sohee are you alright, why do you sound like you want to cry?"

"Nothing omma, i am just happy because this night is finally happen, after midninght my love will be last more that 3 month."

"Oh Sohee, I am so happy for you, please be safe, and if IT happen make sure you will tell him to wear safe things that omma told you." "Bye omma"

Sohee ended the phone because she cant take it anymore.

She cry... Alone at the bus stop

 

 

ALONE

 

 

LONELY

 

 

FEELS SO STUPID BECAUSE SHE FALL IN LOVE

 

 

Then she hear a car honk.

Then she saw a car stopping.

Then she saw him...

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

 

 

TBC