Chapter Four

Smiling Pastries

SEHUN POV

Should I stay or should I leave.

She told you to leave.

But she is injured.

You know that she will call her family right?

Who knows? What if she still dont wanna told her family about the break up?

What happened to you Oh Sehun?

Usually you dont care about other people, even if your manager is sick you just dont give a damn about it.

I dont know, I just feel sad for her.

You know unrequited love, we know the best about it.

 

FLASHBACK

When Sehun is 17 years old.

"Fanny noona, where are you going?"

"Im gonna go to Hyun house"

"Cool I wanna go there too, what is your bisness noona?"

"Urm Im gonna teach Hyun math, you know his math is so bad"

"Wow Noona!! You can teach me too"

"Sure. why not?"

This is the first time Sehun felt butterflies when he saw Tiffany.

Tiffany is a neighbourhood sister who lives two block away from Sehun. She is 19 years old.

Now were both going to my best friend house Hyun. He is the same age as me.

 

When Sehun is 20.

"Noona!! Ive pass the audition in ELS ENT!"

"Wow congrats, you will debut soon."

"And we will be hoobae and sunbae"

"Noona, I want to tell you something" Sehun said confidently because lately he always been together with Tiffany.

"Really, Noona want to tell you some secrets too"

"What Noona? What secrets?"

"I AM IN LOVE WITH HYUN"

Sehun is speechless, he dont know what to do so he just say

"Really noona? Wow what a secret. I hope you will be happy with him"

THREE WEEKS AFTER THAT

Sehun got a call for Tiffany.

She is so sad because Hyun rejected her love.

Tiffany ask Sehun to tell Hyun to accept her love.

So that night Sehun went to Hyun house.

"Why are you doing that to noona?" Sehun.

"Doing what? Rejected her love, because I DONT LOVE HER"

"Cant you just try? She really love you"

"And I know you love her, I can see right through you Sehun ah, why dont you confess to her?"

"She love you and you must accept her love"

"No I dont want too, You are my friends okay, I dont love her I cant loe her" Hyun

"Please just please." Sehun beg him so much.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want her to be happy. If she happy, I'll be happy too"

"Do you do this stupid things just for that girl?"

"I will do everything for her"  Sehun

"Even our friendship?"

"Yes that too"

Hyun really hurt when Sehun said something like that." Okay I can date her, but in one condition. If i date her we will be strangers. Not a friend anymore because I cant bare to see your hurt when I am with her."

"Okay, I agree"

Then Hyun and Tiffany became a couple...

Sehun is so hurt not just because of Tiffany but because of his bestfriend Hyun.

So he went away from both of them.

He practice non stop to become an idol.

Because when he practice he dont think about others.

 

 

Now Tiffany is an actress while Hyun is still studying in some college. The sad news is Hyun and Tiffany dating for only a year.

Then Tiffany noona break up because she will become an actress and she dont want anyone to know about her relationship.

Hyun is okay with it but for Sehun it feels like will he get a chance with Tiffany or is Tiffany the right girl for him?

 

END FLASHBACK.

 

SEHUN POV

I should go back to the clinic, its not a gentleman leaving a damsel in distress.

When Im arrive at the clinic, I saw Sohee went out from the clinic and went to the nearest bus stop.

She does not realize I am following her.

Her face is so blank, what happen to her?

Why dont she call her family.

Then I saw her pick up her phone and just stare at her phone.

What is she thinking?

Then I saw Sohee speak with some one on the phone.

She looks like she want to cry.

Oh no she is crying.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

Sehun open his windows and said "Hello miss, do you need any help?"

Sohee glare at him and wipe her tears."What do you want Sehun shi"

"Urm I just saw someone cry and I want to make sure who is it. Because in my opinion when someone crying she or he is in the ugliest form ever" Sehun said with a deep deep deep voice.

It make Sohee chuckle.

"Now I see some sweet girl"

"Why are you here?" Sohee ask.

"Because, I see someone I know sitting alone in the dark. Are you waiting for someone?"

"No I just dont know where to go"

"Why dont you just go home?" "Because I am kinda lie to my mother that I will spend the night with Nickhun"

"What? Why are you lie to your mother?"

"Because I dont want to tell her the truth?"

"So do you have anywhere to go?" Sehun ask.

"I dont know?" Sohee said with her slow voice.

"So what is your plan if I dont come here"

"Ive just wait here till tomorrow morning, and after that I will catch a bus to go home. Simple"

"SIMPLE? SIMPLE YOU SAID? WHAT IF THERE IS A BAD MAN WANT TO DO A BAD THINGS AT YOU!!! DONT YOU THINK ABOUT IT?"

"Oh, you are right" Sohee said.

"You are so stupid right?"

"Hey dont say that"

"Now, you follow me"

"Where to?"

"My house"

"No I dont want, you are stranger to me too, what if you me?"

"Seriously? I dont have any thought about that for you, And if I have that thought I will do it at the small alley "

" Is it okay if I go there? What if paparazzi caught you and me together? Your girlfriend will be mad at me"

"I dont have a girlfriend!" Sehun shout "Really? Sunmi tell me that you and that pretty actress were dating each other"

"No I dont!. now come inside my car or do you want me to drag you here?"

"Okay, okay.. geez why are you so angry right now"

 

SOHEE POV

After we bickering at the bus stop and inside the car we come at a beautiful big house..

"Wow is this your house"

"No its my parent house"

"So its means that this is your house?"

"NO, my father bought this house so its his house"

"Why are you keep saying that, its not only your parents thing whenever they buy it. So now you want to said every cloth that your parents buy when you are an infant is your parent cloth and not yours? Usually parents bought thing for their children, its shows how they love their son or daughter okay! Dont you argue with me!"

Sehun made the 'do i give a about it looks' and just ignore me. When he park the car at the garage, I was curios..

"Why are you taking me here? Your parents will see me!"

"Dont worry about that, my parents is on vacation right now"

"So lets go" Sehun said.

Sehun house or his parents house is so big and beautiful.

But the feels is kinda empty.

There is this aura that this house is like a lonely house.

Whatever, sometime I am being weirds.

"Sohee this way" Sehun show the way.

"Sehun ah, dont you have any sibling?"

"No i dont" "What? really? Thats cool. its to have an older brother whom always ridicule you"

"Its cool to have a brother to ridicule with" Sehun said in whisper.

"Huh? What did you said?"

"Nothing" Sehun.

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

"This is your room, my room is upstairs" Sehun told Sohee.

"What? Am I going to stay alone at this room?" Sohee said with a shudder voice.

"Why? Are you scared? Scaredy cat?"

"No i just dont like being alone in a room, Ive got trauma" Sohee said.

"Hah, trauma, that is just your excuse. You are just scared of the dark " Sehun said with his annoying voice

"Who doesnt scared of the dark? Do you like the dark? Now i know why are you like this" Sohee said while eyeing Sehun up and down.

Sehun is speechless. What with this girl. I always lost with her.

"Sehun, cat got your tongue? Why are you so quiet?"

"So can I stay with you at your room? I promise I will sleep on the floor. Please pretty please?" Sohee beg him with her eyes.

"Dont you scared at me? I am a guy okay. What if..."

"First you said yourself that you dont think about me that way, Second.... I dont have a second idea. But i believe you. For me you are a good man Sehun ah"

 

 

TBC