Mr. Obsessive (Junhan)

Story Collection {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

So since I'm in a kinda spoopy (yes spoopy, not spooky) kind of mood with Halloween coming very soon (and I'm also kinda pissed off for a variety of reasons and feel the need to kill off characters ahahahaha...), I'm gonna be updating some dark-romance one-shots (or something like that) and I wouldn't mind if you guys would request for some spoopy romance too because these kind of stories are actually pretty fun to write about.


"Junhui-yah, meet Jeonghan-ah."

He glances up and sees a boy with semi-long hair, maybe 10 when he was 9.

Giggling, his mother pushes Junhui closer to Jeonghan, his little brother by 2 years, Minghao, lightly clinging onto the end of his long-sleeved shirt. She hums, "Get along you too~!" as she walks off to the bench with Mrs. Yoon.

He looks back to Jeonghan, who fiddles with the sleeves of his baggy sweater. He looks frail as he weakly smiles, "Um... hi."

"Hi..." Junhui manages a smile with ease, fully aware that his gaze lingers for a long time on the other boy before looking down to Minghao, "So, what do you want to do with Jeonghan-ssi, Minghao-yah?"

His innocent little brother blinks a few times, scanning the park before noticing a swing set. He exclaims in excitement in Mandarin, starting to run in it's direction before tripping over his untied shoelaces.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" immedaitely Jeonghan runs over to aid a now crying Minghao as Junhui follows quickly.

Jeonghan was frightened, his skin pale as his eyes widened in panic whereas Junhui was simply mesmerized by the rich red color that dripped down from the small scrape on his little brother's knee. Blood was something that Junhui was always interested in.

He watches as Jeonghan takes some small band-aids out of his pockets from his jeans, carefully attending the injury.

Although Junhui was oddly mesmerized by blood, he was somehow also mesmerized by the boy in front of him.

He didn't wonder why he was mesmerized by the boy in front of him like how he didn't ponder over why he liked blood.

He just went with being mesmerized.


Eventually, he found out why Jeonghan was introduced to him: his family would be their new neighbor across the street from their house. Junhui and Jeonghan grew closer, and Junhui fell deeper and deeper into being mesmerized by the other.

Ah, if only he could gain the boy's full attention and without Minghao there.

9:35 a.m.

"Junhui! Can you watch over the congee for Minghao?! I need to run to the bathroom for a moment!"

Junhui simply did as told, heading downstairs after being thoroughly bored watching Minghao cough and sneeze every 5 seconds or so. Once he reached the kitchen, he could smell the congee before seeing a mouse scamper across the kitchen to a fairly visible piece of cheese on the floor. It takes a bite out of it before falling onto the floor, not moving an inch from it's spot.

He was aware of their mice problem. When he lifts his gaze from the mouse, he spots a block of cheese besides a small bottle of cyanide meant to poison mice.

8:49 p.m.

"God, who would've known Mrs. Wen was... was so cruel!" Mrs. Yoon could barely speak words.

"Don't worry, Junhui-yah, you're away from that psycho now and living with us from now on. I wouldn't understand why she would blame the poisoning and death of Minghao-yah on a child!" Mr. Yoon puts a hand on Junhui's shoulder.

"May I please just stay with Jeonghan only for today?" Junhui felt a bit annoyed with their presence but didn't mind it if these people were what brought Jeonghan into the world in the first place.

"Of course."

He walks over to Jeonghan, who stood by the stairs and waited with a worried glance, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Junhui smiled easily at the presence of Jeonghan before he felt a hand intertwine their fingers.

"Junhui, please don't force a smile. Come on, let's just go to bed, it must have been a long morning for you today..." Jeonghan gently pulls him to follow him upstairs.

The younger observed how their hands fit nicely with each other and how he liked the warmth of Jeonghan's touch more than anyone he ever met.

He just went with being in love.


Some years passed and here they are, standing in front of their new high school.

"I'm kinda nervous..." Jeonghan laughs awkwardly, playing with a strand of his long hair.

"You'll be fine, trust me," Junhui holds out his hand, to which Jeonghan naturally places his hand on top, letting their fingers intertwine. It was now something they couldn't not do whenever they were near each other as they took comfort with holding each other's hand...

Well, that applies to Jeonghan moreso whereas Junhui took it as a rather posessive way of showing off to others to back off.

They walk together before Junhui feels Jeonghan stop walking and staring at a figure in the distant playing the guitar, the sunlight reflecting off of the cross on the figure's ear. Immediately, he feels the same emtions he felt whenever Jeonghan had asked about Minghao.

"Do you know him?" Junhui asked with false curiosity, thankful for taking drama with Jeonghan during middle school and easily getting a perfect A in the class.

"Oh- uh- yeah... Jisoo, he went to the same elementary school as me before he moved to the U.S.... n-nothing important..." somehow, Jisoo notices them and waves at them, making Jeonghan blush and look away.

Scratch that out, Junhui felt the need to do something other than poison the "charming" boy.

A week later, Jisoo was found in the music room, spare strings and strings from his guitar that were sharpened and carving into his skin until the point they met his bones as they hung him from the ceiling as though he was a puppet.

In what has been their bedroom for 5 years, Jeonghan was crying into Junhui's chest, "W-Who would do such a thing to him? H-He was always nice to everyone...!"

"It'll be okay. Not everyone will die at an old age," Junhui says soothingly, wrapping him arms around Jeonghan comfortingly. He nearly grins when he thinks about the blood-stained cross left behind in his blazer's pocket.

He feels how Jenghan's slightly smaller frame fitted perfectly in his hold, making it easier to feel like he can get others to back away from Jeonghan easier, the warmth being even more welcoming than when their hands continue to fit together perfectly.

He just went with being possessive.


As years continued, it seemed as though Jeonghan kept on falling for the "wrong" guys.

By sophomore year, there was that studious dongsaeng who was a quiet bookworm that only Jeonghan talked to whenever they went to the library; a couple weeks later of knowing him, he was suddenly found in the library, tied to some bookshelfs that were unstable enough that after finding his body the shelves toppled over and crushed his corpse.

By senior year, there was that handsome sophomore who enjoyed cooking and would always cook lunch for Jeonghan; not even a week passed by after knowing him yet he was found in the cooking club's room, a variety of knives pinning him down on the wall in the limbs and neck and a slice of cake with an unidentifiable drink sitting neatly on the table by his body.

Only the middle of college year was different when Jeonghan found the "perfect" one, a transfer student named Hansol- who was rather famous for his looks. Junhui thought that he maybe could have let this slide if Jeonghan was so happy with this boy, however, the more time and years he spent with Hansol, the less that Junhui could hear Jeonghan's voice, feel the shape of his hand in his own, being able to hold his frame and smell that faint yet prominent scent of vanilla and strawberries, and feel his long hair.

Disgusting... he's tainting my innocent Jeonghan... Junhui takes an antique dagger found as a trophy in the fencing club that he joined not too long ago- the club not having a meeting today.

He planned the next theme: Tragic Romeo.

Except Jeonghan wouldn't be his Juliet. No, Junhui just wants to make sure Hansol's body was out in display, tied up by the vines of roses planted by the garden club- after all, it was only fitting to have a "handsome" boy, die with flowers that represent beauty.

"Wen Junhui."

Oh, speak of the devil.

Junhui simply turns around and sees Hansol holding up a police badge, "For the murder of Wen Minghao, Hong Jisoo, Jeon Wonwoo, and Kim Mingyu, you're under arrest!"

He blinks, maybe once or twice, before bursting out into laughter, "Oh~, who, me~? Why me~?" he waves around the dagger nonchalantly, "The boy who poor Jeonghan has relied on with every heartbreak that comes~? Why would he be the murderer~?"

Hansol grits his teeth, stuffing his badge back into his pocket, "You've been deceiving Jeonghan! I've seen the evidence with the photos that the police took and it all leads up to you! As a transferee from one of the best police station, I'm arresting you for murder?"

"And you've been deceiving Jeonghan too as an engineering major, watch who you're calling liar," Junhui simply rolls his eyes before gasping mockingly, "Oh no, what will poor Jeonghan do when he worries about his childhood friend coming home later than usual~?"

At the mention of that, Hansol widens his eyes before turning around to the entrance to see Jeonghan entering the room in a breathless way before gasping, "Wha...?! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"

In an unexpected way, Jeonghan runs past Hansol, the latter following his boyfriend's figure before his eyes widened at the sight of seeing Junhui sitting on the floor, breathing raggedly with a danger plunged into the side of his stomach.

"Junhui, are you okay?!" Jeonghan kneels down and looks like he was on the verge of crying.

"I...I'm fine..." Junhui cracks a smile in pain. Ah, maybe he should've chosen to be an acting major.

He watches as Jeonghan turns to Hansol, who was frozen in place in bewilderment. The long haired boy glares at him, "God, I thought you would be a supportive boyfriend- but- BUT...! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU HAVE STABBED JUNHUI?!"

"Wait, Jeonghan-!"

"DON'T 'WAIT' ME! WE'RE OVER!"

Junhui nearly smirked when it turned out that there was a teacher nearby who happened to have heard the commotion and Hansol simply lost the case and any defense he could've gained. The sweet irony of a police officer being arrested and the murderer being injured and seen as innocent but that was how he was when he was with Jeonghan.

He just went with being obsessed.


Junhui looks away from the television when he felt soft and caring touching against his wrapped stomach, before asking with a carefree smile, "Is something wrong, Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan looks downtrodden- a rather adorable look to Junhui- murmuring, "I'm just... bad luck, aren't I..."

"What do you mean?"

"You've noticed ever since we were children, haven't you?!" Jeonghan suddenly begins to cry, "I cared for Minghao and he was killed at such a young age, a-and Jisoo- nice Jisoo was hung- and- not to mention Wonwoo and Mingyu! Hansol wasn't even murdered but he tried to kill you! I-I wouldn't have known what to do if I lost you too! I... I can't lose you... I... I'm just so glad I was worried enough to come running in time before it actually happened...!"

He reaches over and wipes away the tears dripping down Jeonghan's cheeks. His poor, innocent Jeonghan needed consoling after all. Junhui smiled gently, "Hey, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to leave anytime soon... you just need to look a bit closer..."

"'A... bit closer'...?" Jeonghan stuttered, letting Junhui lean closer and kiss him softly on the lips.

"Yes, 'a bit closer'," Junhui smiles when he sees Jeonghan blush after backing away. The latter hesitantly adjusts so that his head rested against Junhui's chest.

Mine... all mine...

He knew he was in love and obsessed.