chapter 9

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists:

1. Red Velvet - Somethin' Kinda Crazy

2. Yuju feat Sunyoul - Cherish

 

Suho bring Abbey went with him to the office of Suho’s research team. When they got there ...

"Who is she?" some Suho’s colleagues asked.

Suho smiled at them. "Her name is Abbey, she was the daughter of my friend. Abbey, introduce them are my friends, Mr.Han, Gom, Yifan, and Jokwon."

Abbey looks still shy, she was holding Suho’s hand tightly. "Why his name is Gom? Is he a bear?" Abbey asked.

All people at there laughing. Gom was shaking his head, his body is large and therefore he got the nickname Gom.

"Yes, he is bear uncle," said Suho.

Jokwon approached Suho and whispered. "What she's a daughter from woman that you like?" he asked.

"Ssshhh ..." Suho replied that directly brings Abbey away from there and headed to his office.

"In here there is no toy, but do you want to see anything interesting?" Suho asked.

Abbey nodded.

Suho took a tablet of stone in a glass cabinet. "Look, there's little hand in there, whether it fits your hand? Because there is a story ... do you want to hear it?"

Abbey nodded. "What is that?"

Suho also tells about fairy tales associated with the tablet and princess on Joseon era. Abbey listen to the Suho story carefully and look happy when she hear it.

...

"Did she bother you?" asked Chorong when picked Abbey that afternoon.

Suho shook his head. "Of course not, she is a good girl, she even helped me here." Suho patted the top of Abbey’s head.

"Mommy, I want to frequent together uncle prince, she was very pleasant," said Abbey.

Chorong looked confused and saw Suho smiling, looking at Abbey. "Sure ..." Chorong replied softly. "Then we go first, thank you for your help. Abbey to say thank you to my uncle."

"Bye uncle prince ..." Abbey waved.

Chorong grab Abbey’s hand and walked away from Suho presence.

Jokwon emerged walk from behind Suho and patted his friend shoulder. "Hey! So she is the ..." said Jokwon.

Suho turned. "Yeap ..."

"She's beautiful ... but unfortunately have children, you're really crazy professor Kim."

"What's the matter? You can’t like someone who already has a child?"

...

That night Suho and Minseok dinner with their mother at Kim family home, because Mrs.Kim who had just returned from her business trip.

"How can a blind date that I suggest to you?" asked Mrs.Kim turned toward Minseok.

Minseok and Suho stopped eating and looked at each other. Suho immediately wiped his mouth.

"Actually, Minseok hyung didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter