chapter 11

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists:

1. K.Will - Cold

2. Colbie Caillat - In Love Again

 

Chorong’s mother along with Abbey stood at the front door Chorong’s room, see Chorong who were unpack her closet looking for clothes to wear for the dinner at Suho’s house. Chorong turned to her mother and smiled shyly and shook her head. Chorong’s mother came into the room as did Abbey who ran and sat on the bed.

"I don’t know what should I wear ... it's been so long ..." said Chorong.

"You know, you were beautiful, no matter what you wear he wouldn’t make an issue, but ..." Chorong mother walked toward Chorong’s closet and grabbed a white mini dress. "You'd look cute wearing this."

"Mom ... I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm twenty nine."

Chorong’s mother shook her head. "You have to wear this, trust me and the outer pair with this," she said again to give a pink coat.

Chorong immediately picked it up and went into the bathroom to change her clothes. When she came out of the bathroom ...

"Wow mom ... you look beautiful," said Abbey.

Chorong step closer to Abbey and her cheek. "Is it true?"

"I'm not wrong right?" said her mother.

Chorong look at the mirror and smile, she turned to her mother. "Should I do this? I ... I'm still in doubt, "she said.

Chorong mother stepped closer to Chorong and hug her daughter. "It just a dinner dear… even it will be more than dinner, you can’t ran away of it. Give him a chance, give your heart a chance…"

...

Chorong standing in front of Suho’s apartment building, she looks nervous when she would press the bell button, rather than press it, she shook her head.

"No ... I can’t ..." she said and then turned her body, she had mind to not come for dinner that night.

However, when she turned around she looked down and shaded her past when she read the paper about Abbey. Chorong clenching her hands and shook her head, closed her eyes tightly. She looked up at the sky filled with stars.

"Moms was right… I should give my heart chance…” she mutter.

She turned again to walk to Suho’s apartment building and sighed, she press the bell.

Once opened by Suho, Chorong get into the building and take the elevator to Suho’s apartment floor. When she reached the front, the door flew open. Suho seen smiling broadly see Chorong standing there, Chorong looks shy.

"Come in ..." Suho said.

Chorong go inside and see a room full of paintings and ancient stuff.

"Your coat?" Asked Suho.

"Oh ..." said Chorong immediately opened her pink coat and gave it to Suho.

Suho holding it and hung it on a coat hanger near the living room cabinet. "Sit down first, I was setting the table," said Suho who stepped into the kitchen.

Chorong followed. "Do you need help? I can help by the way ... "

Suho turned around and giggling. "Just ... make yourself comfortable here, you are a guest ..." Suho replied.

Chorong laughed a little and sat down at the dinner table chair. "So this is the apartment of a professor and archaeologist?"

Suho bring large soup pot on the table and smiled. "Creepy huh?"

Chorong shook her head. "No ... how can you judge me like that? I think this is incredible. "

"My brother and my mother said its creepy," he said.

"They said that?"

Suho nodded and sat across Chorong. "Yes ... they so cruel ..." he said and then they looked at each other.

Chorong folded her lips and looked down and then up again. She still awkwardly around him. "Should we eat?" Asked Chorong. "Because this looks so delicious." She pointed to a bowl of soup.

"Trust me it is not just delicious but ... amazing?" Suho said makes Chorong laugh.

They ate together in the silence, Suho kept glancing toward Chorong but Chorong trying to focus with her food.

After eating…

Chorong stepped into the living room and saw the collection in a display cabinet. Suho who finished tidying the dining table also follow Chorong as carrying a plate of snacks and two glasses of wine.

"I'm collecting it since I was in junior high," said Suho sitting on the couch and put the snacks and wine at the table makes Chorong turned to him. "Wine?" he offered her.

Chorong nodded and sat next to Suho then took a glass of wine and drank it. "You already have picture that you’ll becomes an archaeologist?" Asked Chorong after drinking.

"No ... before, I wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter