chapter 10

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists:

1. Justin Bieber ft Halsey - The Feeling

2. Nathan Sykes ft Ariana Grande - Over and Over Again

 

Suho is drinking but suddenly coughing because heard Chorong’s question. "Umm ... about that ..."

Chorong raised her eyebrows staring him with curiosity.

"I lie ..." Suho said.

"What?" Chorong looked confused.

Suho scratching the back of his neck. "Hmm ... how to say? In fact the one who should be present in the blind date was my brother but I replacing him, first I want to say to apologize on behalf of my brother to a woman who was in the restaurant but when see you ..."

Chorong laughed, then change that Suho looks confused.

"Why?" Suho asked.

Chorong shook her head and stopped laughing. "You're replacing your brother to apologize to the woman who became your brother’s blind date partner? You really funny."

Suho chuckled. "Am I?"

Chorong nodded. "But thank you for being honest ..."

"I thought you were laughing in disbelief at my answer," said Suho. Chorong was silent and still giggling. "You're very beautiful when you smiling ..." said Suho.

Chorong coughs due to hear Suho’s compliment. "Thank you ..." she said softly.

...

That night after finished reading fairy tales to make Abbey to sleep, Chorong lying next  to Abbey and looked into Abbey’s calm sleepy face.

"He's not bad like what i think, because that so you like Kim Suho? Your uncle prince," she muttered as if Abbey to hear it, and then she looked at the ceiling of her room. "Changsub ... what should I do?"

...

"Ms.Park ... nice to see you here ..." Jokwon approach Chorong that just comes to the location where their research.

Chorong smiled and greet the team who were present there, Suho seen stepped toward them.

"Park Chorong-ssi ..." he said. Suho then introduced the members of his team to Chorong. "I hope you will be comfortable working with us, come with me ..." he said.

Speakers at the team Suho is Jokwon explain what they observed in the old ship and an ancient text there. Chorong listen carefully to the reasons they wanted to examine it because of the history revealed that the ship was coming right into Korea when the royal dynasty collapsed and the ship was supposed to be sinking on the sea, but they managed to get it back to the surface.

Chorong then saw the writing is meant by Suho’s research team, Chorong face looks stunned when she saw the writing on the wall of the vessel. She touched it.

"Wow ... its beautiful ..." said Chorong.

"Hmm? You know what it means?" Suho asked.

Chorong turned to Suho. "Not all ... but this ..." she pointed out several words. "Meu amor e como um oceano ..." Chorong read it and turned to Suho. "My love is like an ocean."

Suho looked at Chorong.

"What is that other words mean?" Jokwon asked.

Chorong immediately turned to Jokwon. "Umm ..." she read one by one word there. "Some use languages ​​other than Portuguese, I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter