chapter 5

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists:

1. M83 - I need you

2. The and Famous - Young Blood

3. Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time

 

 

That afternoon Suho was teaching in history class to university where he works. In his class there’s a lot of girls attend because of the gossip, girls students there like Suho with handsome face professor at a young age.

"Okay ... is there any questions?" Suho asked.

All the girls raised their hands, while the male students only silence and some of them fell asleep.

Class ended, Suho arrange his books to his bag and intend to get out from the classroom.

"Professor ... do you open private lessons for college students?" asked some girls students who follow Suho when out of the classroom.

Suho smiled at them, but suddenly Suho eyes fixed on some passers-by in front of him, one of which is a long-haired woman he met yesterday, at blind date restaurant and bar.

"Professor? You hear us?" asked the students.

Suho ignored them and went straight to follow those people that turned into the University library.

"Professor Kim? Are you here?" asked Dean of the University, who accompanied several people that he saw before, including the woman with long hair.

Suho still looked at her, the woman and her friend turned to Suho too. The woman's eyes immediately widened when she see Suho. Suho smiled.

"Professor Kim ???" call the Dean.

Suho awake from his dream. "Oh yes ... I came here to greet you Dean Yook, it turns out you are together ... who are they?" Suho asked who stared again toward the woman.

"Ah ... they are employees of the National Library, Mr.Ahn Taehyun, Mrs. Yoo Yunjin, and Ms. Park Chorong.," Said the Dean. "Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you Professor Kim Suho ... he teach History class. "

"Professor? He looks young ..." said Yunjin with smiling for admiration.

Chorong was also shocked and surprised about Suho status, but she was trying to be quiet and don’t care about it.

Suho ask Yunjin for a handshake. "I'm not young anymore, when I'm twenty-nine..." he said.

Then Chorong coughing for purpose.

"Mr. Yook, so how about the exchange of books and our digital books?" asked Mr.Ahn which seeks to restore the atmosphere to focus again to their previous occupation.

"Of course ... I've seen some translations book made by Ms.Park and I hope it was soon published in our library."

Choronggive smile to the Dean and turned toward Suho who was still staring at her.

When they would go from the Universit,  Suho stepped behind them, close to Chorong who is running behind Mr.Yook and Mr.Ahn, she walked alone, while in beside Suho there’s Yunjin.

"I remember you professor Kim, you're coming with Jo Kwon aren’t you?" Yunjin asked.

"Yes ... just call me Suho," replied Suho, trying to move near to Chorong.

"But you just go without greet me, Suho-ssi," says Yunjin.

"Yes, I'm sorry ..."

"You're like my friend, she went away and I wanted to introduce it to Jo Kwon," says Yunjin pointing at Chorong.

Chorong immediately stopped, Suho and Yunjin stopped too. Chorong turned and glared at Yunjin. "Yunjin, you shouldn’t ..." said Chorong then glanced at Suho. "We should go now ... come on ..." she pulled Yunjin’s hand to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter