chapter 4

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists :

1. Charlie Puth feat Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye

2. The Belle Brigade - Sweet Louise

3. Alessia Cara - Here

4. BTOB’s Sungjae feat Oh SeungHee – Curious

 

Knock… Knock… Knock…

"Come in."

The door open.

"Hey brother!"

"Suho? Why do you come here in the early morning like this?" Minseok who ask his brother with a sharp glance as he is sign some documents on his desk.

"Looks like you're busy," said Suho sitting at the couch on Minseok’s office room. "I just wanted to send mother message to you."

"What? She's trying to set me up with a woman that she choose?" Minseok asked who took off his glasses and got up from his chair.

Suho smiled lifted a finger which signals that Minseok was true. "How do you know?"

"You rarely being at home of course you don’t know." Minseok walking toward the glass window near the couch and folded his arms across his chest.

Suho chuckled. "That's why I chose to become an archaeologist than continuing father’s company."

"You said ..."

"So, mother said today was your schedule to come for a blind date in the Han restaurant this afternoon ... are you coming?"

Minseok looked out of the window, seeing the sights of buildings and blue sky. "Can you replace it for me?" Minseok asked.

Suho at few seconds keep his mouth quite immediately burst out laughing. "Are you crazy? No! Its not going to happened, how can I replace you for a blind date that mother set up? No ..."

Minseok turned. "Then don’t come over ... I have a lot of work and don’t have time for things like that."

Suho stood up. "Whatever ... we let the blind date girl wait there, I think she is not a pretty girl if involved blind date like this."

Minseok shook his head at his brother behavior.

...

Once out of his brother's office building, Suho straight away drove to work. Suho in his twenty-nine years old had become a professor of history major at a university, he also has another job that is to be an archaeologist and he had team to investigate and search for historic objects.

He thought about his mother's message to him about blind date for his brother Kim Minseok.

"What if Minseok not come? Is that woman would angry because her blind date not come? But if I were the one who is coming ... what would happen? Minseok asked me to replace him, what this means is a blind date for me? Ah! Don’t have to think about it Suho!" Suho said while driving.

In the afternoon after finishing his work to teaching at University, he was still thinking about his mother's message.

"She was the child of my friend acquaintance, she said that the girl was very beautiful and smart, tell Minseok to come if not he will miss the girl who would become his wife again."

He turned the car toward the Han restaurant.

When he got there, he saw if Minseok really did not come on that place, he immediately dropped his car on the parking lot.

"At least I have to say sorry to her if Minseok couldn’t come, but if she's pretty doesn’t matter if I'd go out with her," he murmured as he stepped inside. “You’re really crazy Suho…” he whisper.

Suddenly he bumped with a woman who was calling.

"Ouh!" said the woman.

"Excuse me miss ... Are you alright?" Suho asked to the woman who had black long hair like his type.

They looked at each other a few seconds. When Suho want to smile.

"Yes, I'm here ... i should go,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter