chapter 13

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists:

1. Various Artists – The Way To You (ost. Uncontrollably Fond)

2. Hyolin Sistar – I Miss You

3. Kim Bum So – I Love You

 

Suho going back to his home with a happy feelings because Chorong attitude began to melt than before from cold being warm as the morning sun. He drove his car while slightly shaking his head and smiling, the song on radio’s car on his side too, it play a happy romantic song.

At home, he touched his cheek again and jump for joy but immediately stopped.

"I think it's a good sign, would she accept me become her lover?" He muttering. "I have to be optimistic, Abbey liked me, both her parents also look happy today ... I'll definitely make Chorong accepted me and I promise to make her smile appear everyday."

...

Chorong had just finished washing her face, when she out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see her mother, who stood by the door as if she were waiting for her.

"Mother…"

Her mother smiled at Chorong. "He was very handsome and have a good personality, I think. I liked him so well with your father. "

Chorong shook her head. "Can you not discuss anything like this? I know he was good looking but that does not mean I like him, "said Chorong.

"Is it true?"

Chorong silent.

"Do you still can’t forget about him? Abbey’s father? You have to move on, honey."

Chorong looked at her mother, it was brought back her mind to imagined again about Changsub, pictured Changsub face that smiled at her. Chorong squeezed her palm and then walked away from the presence of her mother to her room and locked it. She took something out from her bag, a small picture frame. It was a picture of her together with Changsub when in Paris. Chorong’s tears fall in on her cheek as she hugged the photo.

"You will coming back right? You promised to come back to me ... "she sobbed.

Then in her shadow, Chorong see Changsub who laughs with a blond woman and a little girl ran toward them, she was Abbey. Instantly Chorong screaming and throwing the photo until its broke into a pieces.

The sound of running feet outside Chorong’s room and they knocked on her door. Chorong ignored it and continued to cry without sound.

"Chorong? what happened? "asked his father from outside room.

"Rongie honey, I’m sorry... mom makes you remember it again... honey... open the door please."

"What are you doing ?!" Chorong’s father snap to Chorong’s mother because now he knows the reason why his daughter became like this again after a years passed.

"Go ... I'm fine, I'm tired now ... go ..." said Chorong trying to stop her crying.

That night, she couldn’t close her eyes to sleep, she continued imagine a shadow of Changsub alongside his ex-wife and Abbey that looks happy toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter