chapter 1

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlist:

1. The 1975 - Chocolate

2. Dario Marianelli - The Call Within

3. Red Velvet - The First Time

 

Chorong walking with a man along the beautiful streets around the Eiffel Tower. She smiled and took a picture together using white Polaroid camera.

They raced each other chasing one another.

Chorong liked Paris so did Changsub, Chorong’s boyfriend who has been almost five years living in Paris since Changsub beginning of his college.

Chorong was in paris is almost one year, first she only attended her cousin's wedding and then she met with Lee Changsub, her bestfriend while still in high school in Korea as a teenager.

"Chorong!"

"Yes?" Chorong was busy with photographing the beauty of Paris in the afternoon. She turned to the man who called her. "Changsub? What are you doing?" Chorong smiled and ran toward Changsub who was standing in the middle of the crowd with a piece of paper and a flower.

When Chorong were before Changsub, Changsub immediately knelt in front Chorong with flowers toward Chorong.

"Park Chorong, you are my  bestfriend, we reunited it was destiny for me, will you marry me? Be my partner for life? Live the old days together?" Changsub asked who read a piece of paper he was holding.

Chorong turned to the right and left, everyone clapped and shouted with French language. Chorong shook her head and saw Changsub giving her a wink.

"Je t'aime ..." said Changsub again.

"Where's the ring?" Chorong asked happily.

"So yes?" Changsub asked.

Chorong smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Yes!" she said.

Changsub immediately stood up and hugged her tightly.

They were happy ...

 

3 years later ...

Chorong still curled up in bed in a dark room enveloped atmosphere. SHe moves like a person who is anxious. Chorong then staring at the ceiling, her tears keep falling on her cheeks, darkness was fulfill all the side of her room.

Suddenly, a ringing phone rang. Once, twice ... three times ...

With its rugged Chorong picked up the phone, she wiped her eyes and nose first before speaking.

"Yes?" she asked, rubbing her forehead with her free hand. "Yea, I'll be there ..." She hung up and returned exclude her, covering her face with a blanket.

Chorong looked at mirror, no smile on her face, she trying to brush her hair into submission. She was wearing a black shirt with light blue jeans and black shoes. She then took the bag and out of her apartment were quite brighter than ever because of the sun and then relock.

"Hi Miss Park? Going somewhere?" asked the janitor of the apartment.

"Yes, I'll pick up my  daughter," she said as she pressed the elevator button.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter