Ending

Tree

****4 YEARS LATER****

GOO Ah YOUNG POV

I can’t wait to meet with Jiwon again. I miss him so much. He said his flight is next week. I only see his face in picture when we both on video chat but it different when I see him face to face. He keep his promise and he never MIA on me. When we both busy with our own daily routine, we at least will text each other.

I just start my internship at Architect Firm and still try my best to get use to. I always stay up late at night to keeping up with all my sunbae. I do feel tired but at the weekend I will doing something to make myself stress free. I try many new thing. I also making new friends and hang out with them sometimes. Jiwon really help me a lot how to social and mingling with people. Sometime when I said a few man names he will get jealous. It feels good when he jealous and he looks cute too.

I have one close friend and he resembles Jiwon a lot, Kim Hanbin. We meet at the same university and we had the same major. Now he works at the same firm but different team. Many people think we a couple and sometime they said we had a ‘some’ relationship. Both of us just laugh at the idea. Hanbin has a girlfriend and I know her too. They look good together.

“When is your boyfriend coming?” Hanbin asked. We both seat down at the restaurant and having a glass of beer. Sometimes after work we will seat down and talks over beer.

“Next week….”

“Aaaa…..how long did both of you has a long relationship? 4 years?”

“Yup.”

“He never come back to Korea even for once?”

“2 years ago he comeback for short vacation but I can’t meet him so much because of our trip to the Jeju, remember?”

“Aaaa…I remember. You must be miss him so much.”

“Of cause…..Do you miss Hannah?”

“Sometime but we don’t have time to miss each other so much because we always meet at the weekend.” Hanbin said in jokes. I just laugh at him. Hanbin is a sweet guy but he sometime don’t know how to draw a line with girl colleagues and it makes Hannah always jealous. I always tell him, don’t be too good to other girl except his girlfriend. If not his girlfriend will get jealous he said ok but end up he do it again.

The next day, I take a half day off. I settle all my work and go to memorial hall. It’s my mother and father anniversary. It’s 4 years now. It still makes me hurt and sad but it’s bearable now. I stand there watching their picture and I remember how happy I was with them. I try to remember the happy moment only and bury the bad one. I saw someone standing next to me but I just ignore. I look down and saw a man dress shoes. I slowly look up at him and a saw he smiling at me.

“Long time no see, Goo Ah Young.” He said in his husky and soft voice. His look different now. He become more manly and good looking person but when he smile he still has his bunny teeth. His lost weight too and his jaw line looks so sharp. He wears a black suit with a black shirt.

“You too, Kim Jiwon.” I said with smile. He open his arm wide and I walk toward him. I feel so good when I’m in his arms again. My safest place in the world.

“I miss you so much, Young-ah.” He whisper.

We walk and holding hand while enjoy the cherry blossom view. This is the first time we walk here to watch cherry blossom. Jiwon look at me with smile and finally we complete our missing puzzle pieces. I don’t know what will happen in the future but I want to hold his hand forever. It’s not a promise but a dream that i want to make it come true.

THE END.

                   

 

 

 

 

* I'm thinking to make another continuation of this story. Shade tree part 2 with B.I and Bobby. Let me know your opinion. Hope you enjoy the shade tree story. ^_^