Yah, I'm not calling you that

Kind of Iffy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2015

 

Lately I feel weird, I'm different than usual

At the sight of your smiling face my cheeks blush again

That small dimple that blossoms on one side when you laugh looks prettier than before

I think I've gone crazy, I feel dizzy um

 

 

Hyorin loved to wake up before her Yeahnie did. It was the only time she got to see Yeahnie looking so... restful, vulnerable. A privelege only very few got to see, her being one of the very (proud) few. And her sleepy face always looked so soft and squishy, which then made her touch her face before moving to trace the tattoo on her collarbone.

Just as her fingertips skimmed past the tattoo, she was startled to hear Anna's voice.

"Unnie does that a lot." She quietly commented, opening her eyes to stare back at her. "You sure like staring at me a lot when I'm asleep."

"Don't forget when you're pretending to be asleep." Hyorin said with a content hum. "That, and I touch you a lot."

"Mm, I know. Should I be worried about being molested in my sleep?"

"You can't blame me. Yeahnie just looks so soft and smells so nice in the morning." Hyorin whined, reaching out to play with a strand of Anna's hair.

"Flattering. As long as unnie doesn't start stalking me to my apartment to watch me sleep." Anna rolled her eyes, but leaned into the hand petting her.

"What do you take me for? I'm no creep."

"I don't know, unnie has her moments."

Hyorin just huffed at Anna's teasing tone.

"You know, Yeahnie doesn't have to always be calling me unnie."

"Oh? But I remember unnie bugging me for the longest time to call her that."

"That was when we were some friends. We're together now. Pet names are the normal thing."

"What? Like jagiya and babe or something?"

"Yeah! Like that!"

"Hmm, no thanks. Pet names aren't really my thing."

Hyorin pouted with defeat. Typically she wasn't really big on pet names either, but she really wanted Yeahnie to address her with something for the two of them. She only (rarely!) called her Clingy every now and then.

Noticing the pout, Anna leaned forward to sweetly kiss the sulking Hyorin, making her pout disappear.

"Tell you what, just because I don't really use them, doesn't mean I mind unnie calling me one."

"Works for me, jagi." She brightly grinned, kissing Anna's tattooed collarbone as well.

"Heh, good morning to you too." Anna returned the smile, affectionately tapping Hyorin's tattoo in turn.

 

Baby the two of us are just comfortable friends

My heart shrinks at the thought of us becoming strangers

You keep joking around again not knowing my heart a bit

Really really really you

Ya ya ya ya I'm not going to call you that

Ya ya ya ya I'm not going to call you that either

Like other guys like other girls

I'm not going to think of you like those other kids

I'm not going to call you like that really

 

The topic of pet names was still on Hyorin's mind, so she brought it up with her members while they were rehearsing for their summer comeback.

"So Yeahnie's still calling me unnie! Even after I insisted that she didn't have to!"

"Well, this is Yeahn-ah we're talking about. How long did it take for her to call you unnie?"

"A really long time!"

"And how long did it take for unnie to get Anna to be her girlfriend?"

"Even longer! Get to the point!"

"The point is that Yeahn-ah's not going to easily budge on this, like everything else."

Although Bora, Dasom, and Soyou were more than a little amused that their leader had another obstacle, minor as it was, to get over even after finally getting together with their favorite composer.

Who knew that they would still have amusement after Anna finally said yes to her? Anna truly was the bestest person for their stubborn childish Hyokid. It was only right that Hyorin had to deal with someone that was just as stubborn of a person as her. After all, they dealt with Hyorin's I will get my way obstinance for all these years.

"It doesn't matter! I'll get Yeahnie to call me a pet name, I swear it!"  

"Sure you will, unnie."

"Good luck with that."

"Maybe it'll take 6 years this time."

They couldn't help but playfully mock their leader's d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter