Double Trouble Couple

Kind of Iffy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2017

 

Playing hard to get 

When you come to me, I run away

Playing hard to get

When you look somewhere else, I get antsy

It's like I know but I don't

 

"This is the way to disband. All expense paid vacation-"

"- mostly, we still have to pay for our food and shopping."

"- a mostly paid expense vacation, this is the life."

"Cheers to that."

Anna clinked her glass of champagne (because they were classy like that) against Dasom's, taking a sip, both sighing in complete contentment. The nice hot jacuzzi they were in didn't hurt either. At a hotel in Hong Kong, might she add.

"... so it comes to an end."

"Yeah... we had a good run."

Anna couldn't help but snort.

"What?"

"More than good, I'd say. You all basically became the self-pronounced queens of summer."

"I didn't want to be the one to say it." Dasom replied primly, but couldn't help the proud grin on her face.

"Heh, I'd tell you to wipe that grin off your face, but just this once I won't."  She fondly thought it greatly resembled her tomcat's when she got too full of it. Like father, like daughter, I suppose.

The two best friends lapsed into a comfortable silence, gazing up at the night sky filled with tiny twinkling stars. A beautiful calm night it was.

"I'm happy we met all those years ago."

"5 years, I think."

"Can I finish my thought or not?" Anna sheepishly gestured for her to continue, Dasom continuing with a roll of her eyes. "Anyway, you completed our little family of four and made us the Aristocats... so, thanks."

"I couldn't leave you kittens to raise O'Malley by yourselves, now could I? Can you imagine the white hairs you'd all get if I did?"

"Hah, so true. Appa's too much of a trouble child for three to handle. Thanks eomma."

"No problem, little Marie." Anna reached up to pat her much taller best friend on the head, Dasom indulging her by bending her neck down a little. Thankfully without-

"I don't think you get to call me little, tiny eomma."

Never mind, there was the teasing she expected from the cheeky maknae.

"Shut up, you tall brat."

"Speaking of appa, I'm surprised she isn't monopolizing your time right now."

"I am too. She said that she had something to do with your siblings, insisted I leave, really."

"Wow, that's not suspicious at all."

"Yep."

"..."

"..."

"Unnie's totally planning a surprise for you."

"Oh totally. Can't wait to see."

After a beat of silence they heard the familiar call of aforementioned tomcat.

"... and there she is." Dasom said, drawing out the and.

Anna shook her head in amusement. O'Malley couldn't keep away from her for too long, truly.

"There you are, jagi. I was looking for you." Hyorin sidled up to the hot tub with a grin, which quickly changed into a pout.

"Yah, what's with the pout?" She had an inkling she knew what it was about.

"I know that I told you to go spend time with the maknae, but do you two have to look so cozy?"

"We're best friends, pabo! It's not the cozy you're implying." Anna had stood up out of the jacuzzi to stretch Hyorin's cheeks in punishment, making her tomcat whine.

"Not like the hot tub in Singapore?"

"Definitely not." It was interesting to note that Anna's cheeks had gone light red.

"Ugh, gross. That's my cue to leave." That was already too much information than she needed. Dasom was quick to dry off her legs, wrap the towel around her body, and escape to her hotel room.

Why did her parents not understand the concept of TMI?

 

I have a lil' something these days

It's like I know your heart but I don't, it's ambiguous 

You and I, we have a lil' something

It's like you'll give me your heart but won't

We're having a lil' something

 

"Ah, so this is what you were preparing for?" Anna looked at the nicely set up, candle-lit dinner table for two in their hotel room. "What'd you do?"

"Nothing, I swear! I just want a nice dinner date. Toulouse and Berlioz helped me set up."

"I see that." Both Soyou and Bora had left cute little post-it notes on her side of the table saying so.

"- and I kinda did want to run something by you, Duchess."

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter