I'm okay, sure...

Pretty Eye Smile

Author's POV

At least i can get my own POV. Hehe..... But not for a whole chapter....

The Shooting day. 

All of the staffs are still getting ready for the shooting. The members are still making up. 

Bin still look so sad. He looks like regretting the time when he let Do Yeon go. 

Do Yeon is coming. She come just to play as one of the background casts.She has changed her clothes. But not like the usual, she look so pale. That's because she still can't forget Bin. Whenever she go, all the things she can see is just Bin. 

Yoo Jung come and see Do Yeon. 

"Do Yeon-ah, are you sick? You look so pale." Yoo Jung ask Do Yeon.

"No, I'm not. I'm okay. But, why are you here?" Do Yeon answered. 

"Uhm... That... I'm..." Yoo Jung's answer cut by a staff.

"The players for the class scene. Please get ready!" One of the staff told them to get ready. She cut Yoo Jung's words. Actually it's only Do Yeon, since Yoo Jung won't appear on the first episode.

Do Yeon wave her hand to Yoo Jung limply. 

Yoo Jung walk around the shooting area. It's a school area. After two hours walking. Yoo Jung bump into someone. It's San Ha. 

"Wah! Yoo Jung nunna, why are you here?" He ask Yoo Jung.

"I'm just walk around. Where's Min Hyuk? And why aren't you shooting?" Yoo Jung reply to San Ha. San Ha is younger than her.

"Min Hyuk? Ah.. You mean Rocky hyung... He's in the make up room. Since this is haven't our scene yet. So, we have a free time." 

They're walking to the make up room together. Then, some staffs passing them, the staffs are running into the building. 

One of the staffs shout. "Call the medic, there's someone faint in the shooting area!"

Yoo Jung and San Ha became confused. Then they try to ask one of the medic staff. "Uhm... Excuse me, who's fainting?" San Ha politely ask that staff.

"One of the background cast. It name is Do.." That staff is a bit forget that cast's name. And that's make Yoo Jung worry about that Do...

"Is it Kim Do Yeon?" Yoo Jung suddenly ask to that staff. 

"Ah.. Yeah, Kim Do Yeon!" That staff at least remember that cast name.

"Where's she now?" Yoo Jung being more panic now.

"The other staffs move her to the make up room." That Staff explain.

Yoo Jung running to the make up room. San Ha following her. 

When Yoo Jung arrived in fron of the make up room. Min Hyuk just come out from that room. 

"Min Hyuk-ah, where's Do Yeon?" She ask to Min Hyuk when he just coming out. 

"Do Yeon? She's better now. She's in. But she's now with Bin hyung. Don't disturb them."  Min Hyuk explain to her. 

"Oh.. Ok.. I'll leave then." Yoo Jung has been calmer now. 

"Follow me, i have something to talk to you." Min Hyuk ask Yoo Jung to follow him. Yoo Jung follow him without thinking about it twice. 

They walk to a tree behind the school building. It's completely lone and quiet. Yoo Jung is a bit shock. She's now know what is Min Hyuk going to do. Yoo Jung quietly turn her body. Try to leave Min Hyuk. But they're now too far from the shooting area.

"Yoo Jung-ah, are you going to leave?" Min Hyuk suddenly ask Yoo Jung.

"Euhmm... I'm having another job...." Yoo Jung answer while she's now standing like a stone. She's so tense, since Min Hyuk is now walk closer to her. 

"Really? Didn't I told you to bring my Vitamins?" Min Hyuk ask her with a playfully smile stamp on his face. 

"Ah! Oh right your Vitamins.." Yoo Jung just realized she's now here because Min Hyuk told her to bring his Vitamins. She's looking for the Vitamins in her bag. While Min Hyuk now walk closer and closer and closer to her. Now he's in front of Yoo Jung who's still looking for the Vitamins. 

Yoo Jung found it. She cheerfully turn her head. Her face meet Min Hyuk's face. She's shocked, and try to gulps.

"What are you going to do?.." Yoo Jung's voice sound lower than usual. 

"Have you forget about your promise? Please, grant one of them, now. Would you?" He ask Yoo Jung to grant one of the promises. (I mean, she did promised 3 kisses right. So,  if one of them mean 1 kiss)

"Why?" Yoo Jung ask innocently.

"Cause, you're one of my Vitamin.." He answer shortly. Then without asking for more permission, he kiss her. 

He really enjoy this kiss. Slowly he touch her face. And playfully play his lips on her lips. Yoo Jung's lips aren't moving. Her body is still really tense. Yoo Jung compelling her eyes to keep closed. She hold her sling bag's rope strongly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Yoo Jung and Min Hyuk gone. 

Do Yeon is still haven't awaken yet. Bin keep waiting for her while holding her right hand. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." He keeps saying those words while crying. Such a crybaby Bin (just a fiction).

Do Yeon awaken up slowly. She move her left hand. She try to lift her hand from the sleeping Bin. But she suddenly touch Bin's face. That's woke Bin up. 

"Are you alright?" Bin ask Do Yeon. 

"I'm okay, don't care about me..." Do Yeon answered.

"I'm, I'm, I'm still...." Bin try to explain something, but Do Yeon cut his words. 

"I know it. But, just let me just be a part of your memory now..." Do Yeon has clollected her power for those words. 
 
A huge silence passing them. Do Yeon try to get her body up. But Bin's hand has hold her wrist. 

"Just listen to me, once... Please..." He said.

"What is it? If it's not really important I have to leave. Since you're busy right?" Do Yeon coldly answer him.

"Hmm... You know that.... I still love you and I'm now promise to you that I'll keep my love for you, will get your love back when the time comes." As he said all the things he keep thinking about since the day they broke up, he hug Do Yeon. Do Yeon can't hold her tears. She burst into tears. 

"Don't ever move from my heart..." Do Yeon hug him back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the lost lovey-dovey are in love again. Yoo Jung is now alone. Rocky has left her for his scene.
 
Yoo Jung is waiting for Do Yeon. Do Yeon promised that she'll finish the shooting faster. But, since Yoo Jung is really worry about Do Yeon. She walk again to the makeup room. 

Do Yeon popping out from the makeup room. She's feel better now. But then Yoo Jung come and run into her. 

"Do Yeon-ah, are you alright?" Yoo Jung ask Do Yeon is she alright or not.

"It's okay, I'm alright. Let's go!" Do Yeon really back to the cheerful her. 

They walk together exit the shooting venue. 

============================================================

For the next chapter, I'll just pass the other shooting moments. I don't know which moment must i make into a story. 

Please comment below. Before she became IOI member or after she became an IOI member?