What About A Date?

Pretty Eye Smile

Yoo Jung's POV

I ran back to the cafeteria. Do Yeon has been waiting for me. 

"What took you so long? The break time is now almost done. Let's go to the Vocal Class." She fumed. I'm just look at her with an empty look.

She stand up and link my arm. And then we go to the vocal class together. 

"Ya! What did they told you? Did they hypnotized you?" She ask me.

"Nope, they just told me to not tell anybody about what did just happen." I answered.

There's a silence between us for a while. I can feel Do Yeon is thinking about somethings.

"Yoo Jung-ah, can you set up a date for me?" Suddenly she ask me something. But the question is just too sudden for me.

"Date? With who?" I ask her back. My voice can show that i'm shocked right now.

"You know i've liked Moon Bin oppa for a long time right?" 

"Uhm.... Yeah, i know..." I nodded. I'm a bit calmer now. But it looks like i know what is she going to say.

"Can you set up a date for me and Moon Bin oppa?" She ask me again. 

"What date? He's going to debut soon..." I'm still don't understand what's going on with Do Yeon. My voice tone became a bit higher. 

"I know it, but... I really want to..." She whining at me. 

"Uhm... Okay-okay, what kind of date do you want to do? But I can't promise he will..." At least I have to help her. I set my breath again

"Omo! Gomawo Yoo Jung-ah. You're really my friend. Let's go!" She became really happy and spirited. 

We just walk happily to the vocal training studio.


After the classes end (night) 

After we do our duty, me and Do Yeon are going to go back to the dorm.

But then, we listen to something. It's a song.

Me and Do Yeon walk slowly to the sound's source. The sound is now slowly became louder in our ears.

When we arrived to the sound source. We just realized that we just walk to the practicing room. It's not forbidden for trainees. But usually trainees aren't allowed to practicing there this late night. 9.00 pm. 

We are going to walk back to the exit door. But suddenly we're just unluckily bumped at someone's body. A big wet body. I can feel it's a guy. And the cloth of that person is very sweaty. 

We gulped. Me and Do Yeon at least turn our heads together. 

We haven't seen that guy's body yet. My eyes are closed by someone's hands. Sweaty hands. 

And the person that closed my eyes is pulling me some steps back. Not only some, so many steps back. But i still can hear there are someones footsteps, not mine or the person that close my eyes's steps. So, I think it's Do Yeon and someone. I don't know who would that person be.

It's almost a hundred steps from the practice room. Where are we going to?

We keep walking. But now I just can hear my and this person's step sounds.

It's getting far, and far.... And FARAWAY from the practice room!

I don't know who that person be. But this hand is now feel so familiar for me. Like this hands have ever touch me before.

At least we stop back walking, but this person haven't opened my eyes yet. 

We stand at this place for a long time. I don't know where are we right now. But I can't talk. I'm just too afraid right now. 

"Who is it!?" I heard two peoples steps and hear Do Yeon's voice. 

"Do Yeon-ah... Is that you?" I ask to that voice source.

"Yoo Jung-ah... It's me, where are we? My eyes are closed. This person haven't opened my eyes yet. Are we kidnapped now?" Do Yeon as usual keep talking so much. 

"I don't know. But, my eyes are closed too. I don't think we're kidnapped now. Because this persons aren't tying our hands. They're just handing our heads and closed our eyes." I answer her. 

"Hey persons, can you please open our eyes? My head is spinning now..." I said to the persons that closed our eyes. 

They aren't responding. But there's giggling sounds. My right hand touched the person that close my eyes's hand and I pinched this person's hand. Not so hard, but it's maybe hard enough to make him shout. 

"AAach!..." This person at least make sound. But I feel like i know that sound. 

"Is it... Dong Min oppa?" I ask to him. 

"No, it's not!" Another familiar sound come out again. But from another person.

"Is it Bin oppa?" Do Yeon ask to that person.

"It's not!" This person who closed my eyes shouted.

"It's not!" That person who closed Do Yeon's eyes shouted too. They shouted together. 

"Don't lie! Open our eyes!" I shouted.

"Don't lie! Open our eyes!" Do Yeon shouted too. 

At least my eyes are opened. And at least i can see where I am. But this room is so dark. I turn my body and I found Dong Min oppa staring at me. I'm shocked. 

"Ya! Oppa, you shocked me!" I punched his chest. But then I realized Do Yeon is gone!
"Where's Do Yeon?" I ask to him. My voice sounds a bit panic.

He hold my hand and bring me to a place. I can see there are some lights, Do Yeon and Bin oppa. Do Yeon's eyes are still closed. 

"I told you to open my eyes not to bring me to another place!" She shouted. 

Bin oppa slowly opened her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and see the lights. 

"What is it?" She ask while she slowly turn her body. And then Bin oppa's face has been waiting for her face. I think I know what are they going to do. 

"I like you..." He said. And then he smiled. 

Do Yeon look a bit shocked, but then she smiled and hug him. I don't know why, but I think I'm just a bit jealous right now. 

I choose to leave them. Since they're going to hugging each other for a long time i think. Dong Min oppa catch my hand. 

"What? My job has finished now..." I told him.

"Let's wait for them. It'll be bad for them if there's someone know about them." 

"Okay," I answer shortly.

"Hmm... Who's the person i and Do Yeon did bump into?" I ask Dong Min oppa.

"That's was just Jin Woo hyung." He answered shortly. 

"Did you guys planned this?" I ask again.

"Hmm..." He answered while he nodded. 

We keep looking at the new lovey-dovey with a pity look. They won't be last long. Since they're going to break in one month. 

"Oppa, what time is it?" I ask to Dong Min oppa

"It's... 10... Omo! We're late... Our dorms will be closed in 1 hour!!" He suddenly become panicked. 

"Ya! Are you guys going to sleep here?" Dong Min oppa shouted to the lovey-dovey. 

They suddenly become panicked too and running to us. 


The four of us walk back to the dorm. The situation is just a bit... Awkward. 

Do Yeon and Bin oppa are holding hands meanwhile me and Dong Min oppa are just walk on the other side. 

They keep smiling to each other. Meanwhile me and Dong Min oppa are just keep silent and walk without caring about them.


We're now in the lift. The lovey-dovey? They keep holding hands. I'm not jealous. Just I think they're too much. Ah... What if I have a boyfriend. I've never dated before even if I'm popular enough to get at least a boyfriend. 

The lift door is now opened. And then we found Min Hyuk oppa waiting for us....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this chapter longer than usual. As the bonus of this chapter. There's Do Yeon POV about How Do Yeon fall in love and how Do Yeon met Yoo Jung(Fiction). 

I made this bonus to celebrate the first people who added this story to their reading list. 
If there'll be someone who added my story to their reading list, I'll make another bonus again. 

-Love- 
Author-nim 
CottonCandy.08

Note: Bonus Ep only you can enjoy only on my Wattpad. Cottoncandy08
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------