Love Is The Problem

Pretty Eye Smile

Dong Min's POV

When the elevator door opened. Min Hyuk has been waiting for us. 

We're coming out of the elevator. Suddenly he catch Yoo Jung's hand. So, I catch Yoo Jung's hand too. 

He pulled Yoo Jung closer to him. "Let her go, I have something to talk with her." He told me to let Yoo Jung's hand go. But I can't.

"Why? It's too late now. We need to rest." I told him to let her go.

"What are you two doing right now?" Do Yeon ask us. 

"It's okay, get in now." Bin push Do Yeon to her dorm. 

"You guys are just have 15 minutes before I really lock our dorm." Bin told us. Then he entering our dorm. 

"Let her go and get in." I told Min Hyuk to get in.

"What if I don't want to?" He answer me coldly. 

Yoo Jung looks so tense. She can't say anything. She just can gulping and accept any of our decision.

"I'm just going to tell you once again. Let her go and get in!" My voice tone is getting higher. 

"Nope, I don't want to." He keep answered my question coldly.

I have no choice. I pull Yoo Jung to me and grab her face. Without any permission, i kiss her on her lip.
I close my eyes. My lips and her lips are just touched. We aren't doing anything. My lips or her lips aren't moving. I can feel any of us aren't enjoy this kiss. 

I don't know how Min Hyuk react to my deed. 

After 1 minute maybe, i take my lips back. We've done kissing. Min Hyuk suddenly walk to me and punch me really right on my face. I just can sighing. And then i touch the corner of my lips, it's bleeding.

"Oppa, are you alright?" Yoo Jung squatting and ask me. Her voice sounds so worried. I don't think she still remember that kiss. But she can squat, that's mean Min Hyuk has let her go.

"I'm okay. Are you alright?" I ask her back.

"Don't ask me, you're bleeding.." She looks okay. I try to get up. 

"Just a punch made you bleed?" Min Hyuk said while sighs. 

"Stop it! You guys are friend, don't fight. Please." Yoo Jung stand in front of the two of me and Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk come forward. And then, he hug Yoo Jung. Yoo Jung just silent and don't move any part of her body. 

"Please, just be mine... I don't like it when you act like that...." Min Hyuk said while hugging her tighter. 

"Sorry Min Hyuk-ah, I can't..." Yoo Jung said while she can't move.

"Please..." His voice became really low and he hug Yoo Jung tighter.

-
We're now in our dorm. Yoo Jung came from her dorm with a bowl of ice and a towel. 

She sits beside of me, and help me wash my wound. 

"Ouch.." I'm sighing while pulling my face.

"Don't move." Yoo Jung's hand pull my Face closer to her. "Why did you do that?" She ask me. 

"Did what? What did i do?" I ask to her. I act like I don't know what I've done. 

"You know... That..." Her words are cut by Bin. Bin just came out of the bedroom with his pink mug.

"Are you two dating or what?" He ask us so suddenly.

"No!" Me and Yoo Jung shouted together.

"Woah.. You guys are match. You two should date.." He said while filling his mug with water.

"Ya!" I shouted to him. 

"Ah.. Okay-okay, your faces are blushing." He told us that our face is red. What!?

Yoo Jung take her hand off my face. Then she stand up. "I'm going home." She sounds so tense. She take her bowl and left. But she forget her towel. I take that towel and I think I'll keep this towel.

I'm getting back to our bedroom and go to sleep.


The morning (1-2 weeks after that day). In training center 

Min Hyuk and I have forget what did happen last night. We walk together to the dance practice studio. 

We practice really hard for hours. Till CEO come into the room. 

"Wahh, you guys are practicing really hard. I have a gift for you." CEO talk to us and stopped our practice. 

"What is it CEO-nim?" Myung Jun hyung ask. He ask formally of course.

"By next week you guys are going to filming a drama. A web drama. The script will be given to you guys after this. And the players name have been there." 

All of us are shock. But we're happy.


An hour after that announcement. We pass Sae Ron sunbae. We call her sunbae since she debut before us. 

"Hello." We greet to each other.

"Oh. Hello..." She just pass like nothing. I think she doesn't know about that drama project. She keep focusing on her phone.

"Ya, aren't you guys think Sae Ron sunbae is pretty?" Myung Jun hyung ask us so suddenly.

"Nope, I think Do Yeon looks prettier than her." Bin answer relaxed.

"Are you two still doing well?" Jin Woo hyung ask Bin suddenly. All of us already know about them since Do Yeon comes to our practice room everyday for Bin. They're Still like a new lovey-dovey. 

He just nodded happily with his puppy eyes. 

"What are you going to do with her? We're going to debut so soon..." Jin Woo hyung suddenly became angry. Since he doesn't want Bin or Do Yeon hurt. He has more mother sides than me.

"We've talked about that. But we haven't find any way yet..." Bin answer sadly. He looks so sad. 

"Just break up with her." Myung Jun hyung answer so suddenly. 

"We've talked about that too. I don't think we able to break up. Since I've crushed her for a year." He answered Myung Jun hyung still sadly.

"Not as a member, but as your hyung, I think it's better for you to break with her soon. So, nobody will hurt." Jin Woo hyung tell him softly. He's really a mother alike. 

"I'll talk to her..." Bin answer. 


We meet DoDaeng (my new initial for Do Yeon and Yoo Jung). I accompany Bin to meet her. 

"Do Yeon-ah, we have somethings to tell you..." I tell Do Yeon to hear what are we going to say. 

"Wait a minute, it feels so awkward if we talk here. Let's talk somewhere." Yoo Jung suddenly ask us to talk in the other place. 

We just nodded and walk first. I think Yoo Jung has known what are we going to talk about. 

We arrived to the place we were close their eyes. 

"So, what are you going to tell us about?" Do Yeon ask.

"Uhm... Actually... We've talked about this a lot these days..." Bin start to talk but Do Yeon cut his words.

"We have to break up right?" Do Yeon cut Bin's words with a question. 

He just nodded slowly. That make Do Yeon start to tear. She walk to him and then punch Bin's chest as hard as she can. She's now look so weak. And she cry as hard as she can in front of him. Bin is crying too actually. Bin just can hug her to stop her tears. But her tears are coming out more and more. This scene usually can be found in melodramas. 

Yoo Jung just stand still watch them. Her face just shows nothing.

Bin touch Do Yeon's face and slowly getting his face closer to her face. I know they're going to kiss. My hands automatically close Yoo Jung's eyes. And I closed my eyes. So, we don't have to see this lovey-dovey's melodrama. 


After that sad scene. They've made a promise to support each other. Yoo Jung just left me after that scene finished. We're still awkward after that kiss. Don't ask me which kiss. (Go Check the previous chapter if you don't know). 


A week after that day.

We're getting ready for shooting. Bin still look sad after that day.

-To Be Continued 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I posted this late. 

But don't forget to support Yoo Jung! She's going to debut so soon!