What did you do?

Pretty Eye Smile

Dong Min a.k.a Eun Woo's POV 

I was just talk in emergency stair room with Moon Bin about packing our stuffs earlier.

After Moon Bin just left. I'm just going to go to the dance class. It maybe my last class as a trainee. Because i'll debut soon. 

But then i hear someone's sound asking for help. It's a girl sound.  And then the sound gone.  

I'm just going to leave again. But, then i hear that girl's sound again. She ask the 'someone' what that person want. And then i hear Min Hyuk's sound. He's the someone. 

He ask that girl to grant her promise. And i'm just going to pretend like i don't care. But then I realized that girl's sound was similar to Yoo Jung's sound. She's in danger?

When i come out from the emergency stair room. I saw Min Hyuk and the girl in a weird hug pose. Min Hyuk was hold her arm, and try to kiss that girl. That girl is short, her hair isn't ponytailed. And as far as i can see that girl won't enjoy that kiss.

But wait a minute. THAT GIRL IS YOO JUNG!! 

I ran as fast as i can. I hope their lips haven't touched yet. 

After i arrived behind Yoo Jung. I grabbed her shoulder. And pull her back to me. I know they're maybe so shocked. But i can't let them kiss.

"What are you guys going to do?" I ask them. My voice tone maybe sound so high. 

"W-we weren't doing anything...." Yoo Jung answer me with stuttered sound. 

"I'm not asking you Yoo Jung." I answer her. I wasn't hoping any answer from her. 

"She was going to grant her promise." He answer me coldly. 

"What promise?" I ask him again. 

"N-nothing. It's none of oppa's business." Yoo Jung answer me again. And her answer hurt me a lot. She say that like we don't know each other. 

"You're late already, go to your dance class first we'll go to there after you." My voice tone become so cold. 

Yoo Jung ran away to her class. Min Hyuk is going to chase her. But i prevented him with my hand. 

"We have something to talk about." I tell him. "Do you like her?" I ask him. I know we're not that really close. But, we'll be a bandmate. 

"What's your business?" He ask me.

"Since we're going to be bandmate, i have to make sure all of us are safe from scandals." I answer him. "Since you're going to debut in this young age. It won't be good for us if you have a scandal."  I told him.

"Have you done talking? Okay, i'm sorry. But, you like her too right?" His question shock me so much. 

"I don't know. Let's go back to the class. Today is our last day as a trainee. From tomorrow we're going to learn things for our debut." I answer his question. 

We go back to the dance class.

Yoo Jung's POV

I ran back to the class.

When i got into the class Do Yeon come to me and whispering me, "Ya! Why are you late?" 

"I'll tell you after the class end." I whisper back to her.

"Did you hurt your arm? There's a big red hand mark on your arms." Do Yeon look at my arms. The arms that Min Hyuk hold so tight. Too tight.

After 15 minutes, Min Hyuk and Dong Min oppa got into the class. They look fine. And i can feel the two of them keep their eyes on me. And i feel strange. Really strange. 

My body sweat a lot. Since we keep try the moves.

The class end, and as usual we got some break times. Me and Do Yeon go to the cafeteria and got some water. There's no coffee us since we have to keep our voices safe. 

"So, tell me why did you come late?" Do Yeon just shot me to the topic. 

"I just... change my clothes...." I answer her. I'm a bit lying. 

"Liar... You're not just change your clothes right. Did you go somewhere with Min Hyuk?" I'm chocked. Do Yeon know me too much. She even know i'm lying. "I see Min Hyuk wait in front of the women's change room when you were changing your clothes. And i saw when he grab your collar and bring you with him." I'm shock. Do Yeon explain everything. "So, what did he do?"

"I don't know i can told you about this or not. He ask me to grant my promise...." I try to explain. I bite my lip. I'm not sure i can tell her

"What promise?" She ask again.

"When I promised to him you haven't trained yet." i try to explain more. "It's about 2 years ago, when we were truanting the acting class. We were telling each other about our hopes and why we became trainee. And then he try to..." My words are cut by someone's hand. When i spin my head. I see...