Promises

Pretty Eye Smile

Yoo Jung's POV
July 2015
It's a very wonderful monday. I feel flowers and peoples are smiling for me today. I'm so happy. 

Even if it's monday i'm happy. Today i'll got trained as usual. I'm now walking to the 'Fantagio Training Center'. Whenever i am, i always smile to all peoples. 

I walk from the trainees dorm by myself, since the other has been going to the training center first. They left me because I was awaken too late this morning. 

This week, our agency will announce a new group formats. I hope i'll be one of them. 
I've arrived in front of the building. I'm taking my breath. And go in.

When i've arrived to the training studio. There're plenty of trainees wait for the announcement. And Then Do Yeon come, link my arm. "Ya! Aren't you curious who'll debut soon? I hope it's us."  Do Yeon look so happy.

"Of course I'm curious. I can't wait for the announcement." I answered. 

We walk to the other trainees. And CEO-nim, and his entourage walk through the door and take a seat in front all of the trainees. 

"So, today we will announce the new group's formation. There'll be 6 peoples." CEO-nim make my heart beat fast because I'm curious who'll be the 6 peoples are.

Me, Do Yeon, Hae Rim, Soo Min, Ye Jin, Soo Jung, and So Yeon are holding hands. We're really want to be one of the 6 members.

"The trainees i call, come to the front." CEO-nim announced. "Park Jin Woo, Kim Do Yeon, Kim Myung Jun, Chu Ye Jin, Moon Bin, Jung Hae Rim, Yoon San Ha, Lee Soo Min, Park Min Hyuk, Choi Yoo Jung and Cha Eun Woo. Come to the front." 

My heart beat really fast. But, why the girls are just 5? 

"Boys, make a circle on the right. Girls, make a circle on the left." 

"You all will debut. But in different mode." CEO-nim announced. 

We're all confused. Different mode? 

"Boys, you guys are going to debut onstage! Congratulation!" CEO-nim smile,

My heart feels like stop beating. They're going to debut onstage? What about us? 

"And girls, you guys are going to debut in a survival show. Congratulation too!" CEO-nim smile again.  

I still don't get it. Trainees survival show? 

"There'll be a survival show for trainees. And these girls are going to be our representatives for this survival show." CEO-nim try to explain. 

"So now, you guys have to call these boys 'Sunbae-nim' because they're going to debut before you guys." CEO-nim joke. But it's not feel like a joke

"Nae, Gamsahabnida CEO-nim." All of us bowing to the CEO. 

After the CEO leaves. All of us continue our practice. And i gone change my clothes to the training clothes.

After i got my costumes changed. Someone grab my collar and pull me back to a quiet place. It's getting far and far and FAR away from my class.

I can feel the hand is a boy's hand. Since the hand is a kind of big. I try to hit his/her hand. "YA! LET ME GO!" But i think nobody will hear my sound. So, i'm giving it up now.

After we really got into a very quiet place. He/she let my tee's collar go. I scratch my neck. At least i can breath again.

And as i turn my body. That person's face is now just five centimeters from my face. I recognize him now. He's Park Min Hyuk.  

"Ya! Min Hyuk-ah! W-What are you going to do?" My sound is stuttered. I'm nerveous because his face is really close to my face. 

"Ya! They've told you to call me sunbae from now right? Or you can call me oppa if you want. And now my name is not Min Hyuk again. It's Rocky now." He answer me and end it with a smile.

"So, why? What you want?" I ask him. 

"Do you remember your promise if i'll debut first?" He ask me back. His hands are still holding my arms. His face is now not too close as before from my face.

"What promise?....Is that..... T-that promise? You still remember them?" 

>>>>>>>FlashBack

3 years ago me and Min Hyuk a.k.a Rocky got dance trained together. Since that time. We're close as trainfriend. *i don't know how to say it*

2 years ago, while we got into the acting class. He took me to a quiet place for the first time. And he told me that he want to kiss me. But i avoid his kiss because i think we were too young to do that. So, i promised to him I'll give him 3 kisses when he became my sunbae or when he debut before me. Because i think i'll debut first before him of course. 

<<<<<<< flashback end 

"Of course I remember all of them. And you have to kiss me now..." Even if his face already about ten centimeters from my face but now it's getting closer again. And i can't avoid his kiss this time.

 nose has been touched my cheek. But our lips haven't touched. Just one or two more millimeters we'll officially kiss.

But somebody again hold my shoulder and pull me back. It's a relief for me that my lips haven't touch Min Hyuk's lips.

I open my eyes slowly. The person who pull me back is Dong Min oppa, he's also known as Eun Woo since his trainee days. 

"What are you guys going to do?" He ask Min Hyuk. His voice tone is higher than usual. His face is showing he's angry. 

"W-we weren't doing anything...." I answered him.

"I'm not asking you Yoo Jung." Dong Min oppa  answer me.

"She was going to grant her promise." Min Hyuk answered Dong Min oppa. 

"What promise?" Dong Min oppa ask again. 

"N-nothing. It's none of oppa's business." I answer him. 

"You're late already, go to your dance class first we'll go to there after you." Dong Min oppa told me to go to my dance class first. As he let my shoulders go, i run as fast as i can to the dance class.