I Actually...

Pretty Eye Smile

Rocky a.k.a Min Hyuk's POV 

After me and Dong Min hyung reconciled, we go to the dance class together. 

He keep talk about something. But I don't hear his voice. I'm thinking about Yoo Jung. 

I know she wasn't going to enjoy my kiss. But i was too hurry. I worried that her first kiss is wouldn't be me. 

When we arrived to the dance class, all the things i can see are only Yoo Jung. Maybe she's uncomfortable with the way I look at her. But I can't take my eyes over her. The fact that we just almost kissed make me still a bit angry. But at least my nose has touched her cheek. That's mean i've give her a bbobbo (kiss but just on cheek). 

I'm deeply focused with my mind. I even almost forget the class has ended. Dong Min hyung wreck my daydream and tell me to focus, since the CEO has entered our room. 

"After this break time, you guys are going to start your debut class. So please prepare yourself." CEO with its charisma just say the points easily. 

"Nae, Gamsahabnida CEO-nim" all of us bow to the CEO. 

"Let's go to the cafeteria." Jin Woo hyung with his cheery charm call us to follow him to the cafeteria. 

We walk to the cafeteria together. We didn't talk a lot. What peoples can see are just Jin Woo hyung and Myung Jae hyung who playfully keep joking to each other. And the 4 lefts are just laughing while watching their magic attractions. 

While we got into the cafeteria. I see Yoo Jung and her match. Her match is Kim Do Yeon. Do Yeon and Yoo Jung also known as 'Tall Kim and Short Choi' since they're unusual. 

I see her, but she doesn't see me? Maybe she's too focused with her story. Even when we pass them. She doesn't look at me. Is she mad? Or she doesn't know I'm here?

Me and Dong Min hyung listen what they're talking about just a bit. But then we realized that they're talking about what did just happen to us. 

Me and Dong Min hyung are running to them and Dong Min Hyung close Yoo Jung's Mouth with his right hand. That's automatically shut her voice down. She look at us with a confused look.

"What's going on sunbae?" Do Yeon innocently ask to us what's going on. But she actually know everything.

"Sorry, we have to borrow Yoo Jung for some minutes." I answer her. And then i look at Dong Min hyung's eye. I contacted him to lift Yoo Jung's Body. He's just nodded with the same look as me.

We lift Yoo Jung's body and bring her with us. is still shutdown by Dong Min hyung's hand. 

We bring Yoo Jung to the place we were almost kiss. Dong Min hyung's hand has left Yoo Jung's face. We drop her on the floor and help her to stand. 

"Why are you guys bring me here?" She ask us. She still look confused. 

"We almost forgot to tell you, what was just happen before the class is our secret." Dong Min hyung tell her. But her face is still showing us her confused expression. 

"Why i have to keep it as a secret?" Yoo Jung as us again. 

"You know we're going to debut right? It'll be dangerous for all of us if the world know what you guys did 10 minutes after the debut announcement." Dong Min hyung once again explain to her. At least her expression changed. 

"But, how about Do Yeon?" Yoo Jung ask us again.

"Make sure she won't tell anybody." At least i can answer one of her questions. 

An awkward silence pass by us. Yoo Jung keep looking at the floor. And we keep looking at her. 

"M-may i go back now?" Yoo Jung wreck the silence. 

Me and Dong Min hyung are just nodding. She walk first and left us. 

The awkward silence still happen to us. 

"Min Hyuk, since we're closer now, i want to tell you something." Dong Min hyung show me a serious look. 

"What is it hyung?" I answer him.

"I Actually....