Love-

Sickness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minghao opened his locker and there was something fall from his locker, chocolate bar. He frowned, who gave him a chocolate bar? There also no name on it. Minghao just shrugged and put the chocolate in his pocket, he just want to share the chocolate with his friend.

 

Then he met Wonwoo and they walking to Minghao’s class, Wonwoo was a talkative after all and he only will be like that towards his close friend. The black haired talked about a novel which he bought yesterday, Minghao just chuckled while Wonwoo told him that he was crying when reading the novel.

 

“Seriously Minghao-ya, how dare the author made me crying like a coward!” Wonwoo complained as he didn’t accept to crying like a baby just because of the story “The novel was telling about a male named Axel Serrph who loves a stray cat and will do anything for the cat’s sake, even the male was quite poor but he like leaving food from his meal for the cat.

The cat also really loyal toward his owner even the cat was extremely disobedient, secretly he quite often put his saliva in the cat’s mouth every morning. It sounded disgusting but he did it that because his cat would know the owner’s smell and get obedient. One day, his neighbor spilled Gyuchelle’s tail with a panful of boiling water”

 

“Gyuchelle?” Minghao frowned, Wonwoo gasped.

 

“O-Oh sorry, Gyuchelle was the cat’s name.” Minghao nodded as waiting for another, he frowned as he saw Wonwoo like about to cry.

 

“Because of Axel’s wife hostile with the neighbor for a long time, the neighbor irritated with anything who concerned with Axel’s wife, how cruel!

After that accident, the cat still survives even though his tail were injured and blister. Axel tried to recover the cat’s wound, he was extremely careful when treating the wounds. Until one day, the cat’s tail wound getting worse but Axel still cares for the cat.

Axel was sad when he saw the cat’s tail were rot and maggoted, but he still likes to hug or kiss the cat. Until one day, Gyuchelle was dead and Axel mourned for a week. Oh no, I can’t tell it anymore… It was touched my heart when I’m home, I’ll kiss Gyunyu and love him with all my heart” Minghao patted Wonwoo's shoulder, the black-haired was crying.

 

“Who’s Gyunyu?” Minghao slightly asked.

 

“My cat, I replaced his name because of that novel, Gyuchelle in Korean version”

 

So, love is something like patience, loyalty and full of tears. Minghao thought randomly. They walking directionless until they bumped into something and made it dropped. Before Minghao sees the thing, Wonwoo already step on it.

 

“W-Wonwoo hyung, did u-” Minghao didn’t finish his sentence as he noticed Hansol and a tall silver haired male who they had bumped with.

 

“Woah, I stepped on something” Wonwoo murmured as he noticed a tall silver haired male glared at him with dark expression “Oh, hi there. Oh, you’re so handsome dude, wait, let me wipe my tears” Minghao froze while Wonwoo said that, the emo boy wiped his tears as he waiting for the taller’s reaction.

 

“You ugly emo! How dare you ing step on my precious chocolate!” Wonwoo glared at the poor chocolate who wrecked by his height, he picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter