Memory

Sickness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What I need just faith, not a betrayal

I still remember their face, they will glance at me like that when I meet them

What I need just an undertstanding, not a nodded respond with 'I know that feel' word

I-

 

Minghao closed his notebook as a pretty honey blonde long haired student walking inside his class "Minghao-ya let's go to cantee-!" suddenly he fell in front two students who talking each other, the older just stepped on his untied shoelace.

 

"Are you okay?!" a girl student said in worry as she helped him to stand up.

 

"Watch your step, Jeonghan sunbaenim" another boy student who talked with the girl student warned him. The honey blonde long haired boy just chuckled and thanked them.

 

Minghao walked to Jeonghan and sighed. But slightly he felt happy there was someone want to be his friend, they went to the canteen and met Seokmin and Wonwoo. Seokmin and Wonwoo are Minghao's friend and they are Jeonghan's neighbor. Seokmin and Wonwoo decided to join with them and search for the seat and found an empty seat in the middle of the canteen. Minghao heart fluttered as he saw three good-looking students who take a seat not too far from them.

 

The student has brunette hair, sharp nose, beautiful eyes, tall body and a bit tanned skin. He actually falls for him since he entered the school as a transferred student from China. He got lost and he has to go to the principal room but he does not know where is it. He decided to read the school map, he's a little bit understand Korean language but sometimes he'll confuse with that language. Suddenly a student appeared and helped him, at first he talked with Korean but seems Minghao confused with what he said, he switched it to Chinese. It was surprised Minghao but the younger explain his problem immediately and the student helps him to lead the way to the principal room.

 

Minghao thanked with the student and he bowed towards him, the student just smiled and the younger. The first day in the school he felt so lonely but his loneliness is used to learn Korean with his cousin who lives with him. Until a month he made a friend with a student and he found out that Minghao had a crush on a student who helped him in the first day.

 

“He is Wei Junhui from China, a second-year student” finally Minghao get surprised with that, his friend chuckled and just patted his head. He said that he want help Minghao to get closer with the elder. With Minghao stupidity, he agreed with that, Junhui actually had cold personality and always surrounded by his friends. Even they meet again, Minghao seems like a stranger to him and he even didn't notice the younger.

 

Minghao smiled as he was chatting with Junhui, thank his friend who gave him his Line contact. Minghao says thanks to him for helping him when he got lost through Line chat, he also told the older if he already learned Korean. Minghao also didn't use real name and picture, Junhui replied and felt happy for him. But actually Junhui already know from his friend, there's someone like him but he just know the name and it's Minghao. Minghao a bit disappointed that his frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter