Curtain

Sickness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhui never felt this happy in his life, living with emotionally unstable divorced dad isn’t that easy. His father super strict at the time but sometimes his father do not care about Junhui anymore and busy with his job, but his father apparently never affect his life, he just like a normal student who doing his daily life and does homework.

His father re-married and they live apart, his father leaves him alone with his new wife and stay in China, but Junhui not alone in his house, he’s living with his new half-brother, even their looks do really different, they race too but they get along well. Deep in his heat, Junhui actually a type person who will care about people who also care about him. Even though his look never matches with his personality, his face looks cold, especially his eyes, sometimes he regretting to use his cold gaze towards people and made people mistaken him a lot.

Junhui never judges people that easily and he believes that people have their own reason for doing anything except his father, his father just an exception, his father is a type who never like to hear anyone opinion and such a stubborn father who must be hear.

Until he meets Soonyoung, he wants to protect him as a loved one, his eyes were shining, smiling lips, fluffy hair, soft cheek and cute expression made Junhui fall for him since they knew each other. How Soonyoung shy because their eyes meet, how hyped Soonyoung when Junhui telling him about had felt the same way as him and how cute when he afraid of spider and cockroach.

Junhui wondering that he never jealous with Soonyoung who like to interact with people, Junhui never have the jealous of a boyfriend. Secretly, he likes to read some book who can resolve his problem or search on the internet about that but he got nothing. Perhaps he just becomes a mature lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter