How Come

Sickness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I feel like holding hands with skeleton”

 

Minghao immediately stood up after Junhui holding his hand and sent him unhappy expression. His vision laid on Sonyoung who stood not too far from Junhui and there’s Jihoon or the persistent doll who whispering something to Soonyoung’s ear. Pain suddenly come over to his wounds, his hands gripping the wounds softly and maybe it will relieve the pain. Unfortunately, the pain makes his body getting worse and he can’t move a finger.

 

Jeonghan lunch box was fall from his hand, the students who passed wondering what happened but they catch attention another student.

 

“Minghao?” Soonyoung a bit worries with the younger’s act. What did he just saw that Junhui tried to help him, the brown haired felt guilty after dropped the younger's lunch.

 

When he was 7, he never tells anyone about what he feel, even though he got hurt, happy or sad. His parents are very busy with their job, leave his sister and Minghao alone with their grandma and her housemaid in China. Minghao just does not want to make his grandma worry, so he tried to control himself and bury all his problem alone. His sister also busy with her school and friends, so she infrequent to talk with her younger sister. Minghao used to read children storybook and encyclopedia, it made him lost interest to talk with his sister, even they were in the same room.

 

Sometimes his grandma gives more attention to Minghao’s older sister but the younger never mind about it. Until when he turned into 8, he was bullied by his friends and his family never notice him. He likes to lock himself and reading books but until he noticed something, a razor laid on his table. Suddenly he saw her sister was treating her wounds, he can see the invisible wounds on her arms and he wondered what his sister did.

 

Until his sister slapped Minghao, she can’t believe it, that her little brother was telling their grandma about the wounds. Unfortunately, their grandma was fainted and hospitalized aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter