Persistent Doll

Sickness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minghao’s POV

 

My older sister went to the kitchen, Jihoon still busy with his phone while my sister came with two cups of tea and a plate of chocolate cornets. My eyes following her movement as she placing the cups and the plate, I don’t know why my heart suddenly beating faster when my sister give me some privacy to talk with Jihoon.

 

Suddenly Jihoon places his phone beside him and a sweet smile appeared on his face.

 

“Thank you for the treat” he murmured, I just nodded and playing with my fingers for blow away my nervousness. Wait, why I should be nervous? “By the way, I just want to tell you something” I gulped.

 

“What’s that?” I asked in hoarse.

 

“The first, please tell your friend who stepped Mingyu’s chocolate for treat him immediately, you friend’s act completely ruined his mood” I have to tell Wonwoo hyung but my phone is charging, I never know if Mingyu guy is that childish “Now, I just want to ask you, do you know Junhui?”

 

I clenched my hands, w-what did he want? But Minghao! You don’t have to scare of that, he just asked! No more run away from trouble.

 

“Y-Ye-Yes” Oh no, I replied in stammered. I saw he frowned, he took the chocolate cornet and start to eat.

 

“He’s Soonyoung’s boyfriend-”

 

“I know” he was surprised and the let out a sigh, slightly I keep hiding my wounds with the sweater's sleeves.

 

“And recently, aren’t you stalking them? Don’t do that again” Jihoon quickly say it, I froze, what did he say? “How irresponsible, just stop it and let Soonyoung and Jun happy. They like each other since forever-”

 

“That day, he saved me” suddenly I cut his words, I didn't know why this persistent doll irritates me a bit “I lost in the school and he was lead me to the principal room. When I met someone who also a Chinese, I feel like meet family with the same nationality and until I can't describe my happiness” he just sips the tea and staring at me blankly. He’s waiting for another word.

 

I'm completely confused with this guy, he seems cute and tiny like a doll but he insults me indirectly. He just wants to tell me for not to near Junhui again. Perhaps he has a strong friendship with Sooyoung and does not want Soonyoung being hurt, but why Soonyoung didn’t tell me earlier if he was actually had a crush on Junhui?

 

“Since they’re dating, I never have to feel for Junhui anymore-“

 

“But, ‘I have not felt for him but it’s okay still stalk him’ it’s not bad’ are irresponsible-“

 

“For you” his eyes widened and look at me with anger, I just smiled like I never do something wrong. Why he know about me that still stalking Junhui, I always make sure no one around me before stalking him.

 

“Soonyoung actually gave me Junhui’s Line contact, I just want to thank him for saving me and no more” His eyes keep staring into mine “But, if Soonyoung like Junhui, why DID he let me like Junhui? Why didn’t he tell me earlier?” he seems like can’t reply my words.

 

Jihoon stood up in sudden as he picked up his bag “Every night after he gave Junhui's line contact, he texted me and crying. Slightly he was happy that you finally have Junhui’s contact, he’s type of pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter