Chapter 2

This Christmas (Christmas special)

 

- Chapter 2 -

A loud thud startled Arron as he saw a white object dropped down from the skies and landed in front of his apartment. He fastened his pace with furrowed eyebrows. He was unsure of what just landed. Could it be a bomb?

He approached the white object with slow, careful steps. “Stop scaring yourself Arron yan, how could a bomb be white in colour!” he reprimanded himself softly before reaching the unknown object.

His guard was placed down when he saw what was really in front of him. “Oh my gosh! A drunk Angel? She must have gotten herself drunk at some fancy clothes party. I’ll just bring her in till she wakes up tomorrow.” Arron carried the girl in white over his back and led her back inside his house.

Arron attempt to take off the two huge wings attached to her back, thinking that she would be able to rest comfortably without them.

“Why aren’t there any clips or bands attached to the wings? Did she glue the wings to her back?” Arron knitted his eyebrows as he gave up trying, and place the girl carefully on the bed, being very careful with her pair of wings. He left for the bathroom to prepare a basin of warm water, and brought it over to the bedside.

the girl’s face with a towel, Arron’s lips curled into a peaceful smile as he admires the beautiful lady in front of him. He was mesmerized by her looks. Her long eyelashes, her beautiful set of eyebrows which sat gracefully above her eyes, her puffy cheeks and cherry-pink lips. How could someone still look so good when they are drunk? His train of thoughts was broken when the girl stirred and rubbed her eyes, her eyelashes fluttered a little before showing the pair of hazel brown eyes which was hidden behind.

“Hey, are you okay?” Arron asked, as he patted her shoulders.

“Who are you? Where am I?” Strangely, her voice was soft and weak, but there was a tinge of musical element in it.

“I’m Arron, I found you in front of my door step just now. You must be drunk.”

“Drunk? I’m not drunk. I.. I’m supposed to deliver a parcel over to Lollipop tower. Ya tou.. YA TOU! Where is Ya tou! Is she okay? Did she get hit by the plane?” The girl got up from the bed and attempt to stand but failed.

“Becareful, I think you’re really drunk. What parcel? What Lollipop tower? What Ya tou? And who got hit by a plane?” Arron helped her up by the bedside, and asked with a puzzled tone.

“Sir, I’m really not drunk. Now I remember, I tried to save my friend from getting hit by a plane while we were delivering a parcel just now. I guess I’ve fallen out of heaven and landed on earth.” The girl answered with her soft musical voice.

Arron looked at her with knitted eyebrows; he recalled how she fell from the skies, and how the pair of wings couldn’t get off her back just now. And her beautiful face has worry written all over it. He doubt she was lying, but who exactly is she.

“ Can you tell me who are you?” Arron asked, looking deep in her worried eyes.

“I’m an angel.”

- End of Chapter 2 -