Chapter 3

This Christmas (Christmas special)

 

- Chapter 3 -

“An angel?” Arron exclaimed in disbelief.

“I know it’s hard for you to believe what I just said. Thank you for picking me up and taking care of me. Sorry to trouble you, I guess I should get going.” The girl got up weakly, Arron saw her wings flapped a little.

“Oh no!” She muttered and tried harder to fly, her legs were lifted up from the ground, she was in the air for a short moment before her wings vanished in split seconds and she landed onto the bed again. Arron was amazed with what he just saw. Oddly, He trusts her, he believe she’s an angel.

“Erm.. what happened to your wings?” Arron asked, being very mindful with the words he use, he doesn’t want to agitate her.

“I can’t fly anymore. I lost my powers. I guess the plane hit’s impact is really huge, so huge that it cause damages in my body. And now my powers are gone, logically, my wings would disappear too.” The girl explained to Arron with all the patience in the world.

“I better get going.” The girl stood up and headed for the door.

“Hey! Don’t go!” Arron reached out and stopped her. “I mean, you lost your powers right? Where can you go? Plus, you are still very weak. I’m not that heartless to let you go just like that. You can just stay here for the moment.” Arron urged with a smile.

“Really? Wouldn’t it be inconvenient for you?”

“Nah, my house is so HUGE! And I’m all alone here, I would love a companion!.” Arron said brightly.

“In that case, thank you. I really appreciate it. If I have the powers I would grant you a wish. But sadly, I’ve lost mine.” The girl’s face fell a little.

“No worries! I don’t help you to get rewarded! And I’m sure you will get back your powers someday soon! By the way, how do I address you?”

“My name’s Gui Gui.” The girl answered with a polite smile, and gave him a hug. Arron heard his heart skipped a beat.

“Gui Gui, interesting name huh. Alright, you better get back to the room and rest. I’ll bring you around tomorrow.” Arron push her gently back to the bed.

“But, this is your room, where will you be resting tonight?”

“I have plenty of rooms here. Not to worry, you just get plenty of rest!.” And with that, Arron left Gui Gui in his room. He then headed to the opposite room, smiling.

Gui Gui smiled, He is good-looking and kind, one of god’s brilliant creation. His bed smelled like him, a masculine cologne scent, taking in the smell, Gui Gui’s heart and mind seems to calm down a lot more than before. Well, at least she knows she is safe here, with this very special man, named Arron.

- End of chapter 3 -