CHAPTER 8

CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omo! Kamsahamnida *90 degrees bow* thank you for subscribing, supporting and loving CRUSH <3 I just watched IOI's latest V app and I call the episode "IOI's version of #WokeUpLikeThis" and not only did it show how natural and extra the girls are in the morning (plus their bare faces), it showed some kpop albums that they have in the dorm. One of those albums? SEVENTEEN's Love&Letter album! kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! I know it's because Nayoung and Pinky are Happy Pledis but can you also imagine them making the rest of the IOI members stan SVT? (*cough* especially *cough* maknae somi). Meanwhile, I also came across a vid on YT which is IOI's dance party (during Standby IOI). I honestly have no idea, I thought they were only dancing to Dawin's Dessert and Clara's Body Party. But the first song that they played? (more like Somi played)

 

HOTLINE BLING!!!!! (fangirls again)

 

 

 

 

 

Moving forward, to celebrate CRUSH reaching 1 subscribers and 1500 views, here's a game and a new chapter ;) (The winner of last chapter's game is @plasticromeo5 congratulations! Your surprize is in this chaptah!)

In this story's 7th Chapter, spot: A GIRL GROUP (clue: they're all talented stan them and they always say "no"), A BOY GROUP (clue: if you do spot them i love you <3), and A SONG TITLE (clue: this song is sung by an ice princess and no it's not Elsa)

That's it, comment your answers down below and the person who gets them all correctly will get a surprize in the next chapters.

But before I say "leggo", I'd like to tell those who also support my other baby Vermilion Love that I'm planning to update it maybe after this coming week I think. I'm sorry I'm not sure but I'm definitely trying to make time to write its next chapter. This coming week, I have two reports (a solo and a group report from two different subjects, AOA already wished me luck so wish me luck too) so obviously I'll be very busy and also preparing for my extracurricular activities.

Again, thank you so much. Saranghae my fellow Vermilions <3 leggo!

 

========================================================

bogeo sipeodangjang neol right now (I miss you I want to see you right now)

belteu kkok maego kkwak jaba (Put your belt on and hold tightly)

kkwak makhin doro dapdapdap (The packed streets are so so frustrating)

========================================================

 

PINKY POV

 

Cute <3 I thought “Now, how did you end here in the park? Did you come here with your eomma?”

“My new eomma brought me here” she said sniffing “She told me to stay here until she came back but it looks like she’s not coming back”

“New eomma?” Mingyu asked and then we looked at each other

“Neh, my real eomma is an angel now and she’s watching me from the sky” Si-yeon replied as she pointed to the clouds.

Mingyu and I stood up whispering and debating whether we should accompany the girl and wait for her ‘new’ eomma or just take her home.

“Does she even know where she lives?” she asked me.

In the middle of our discussion, Si-yeon spoke up “I can hear you, you know” and we both looked at the child. I noticed that she has a Barbie backpack and I’m thinking that there may be her profile card is inside. Parents would prepare or let their child wear an identification card just in case they would lose sight of their kid.

“Si-yeon ah, you must be tired from standing and waiting for your eomma” I said and she cut me off by correcting “New eomma”

“Sorry. New eomma” I corrected myself “Why don’t we go sit and rest on that bench? Is it okay with you?”

She nodded her head and raised her arms towards Mingyu which means she wants him to carry her. Mingyu glanced at me and mouthed ‘What are you doing?’ then I pointed at my back signaling him about the little girl’s backpack.

He carried her anyway and as we sat down, we shared her the jelly we bought.

“It seems like you brought a lot of stuff? Aren’t you tired of carrying it?” I asked as I help her take her backpack off.

“My new eomma said that we would have tea here in the park so I brought my kettle and teacups. Chungha unnie helped me prepare them” the little girl answered as she slowly chewed the jelly that she’s eating.

 

“Since we have more jelly, why don’t we have some tea?” Mingyu suggested smiling at Si-yeon. He’s so cute and kind to the kid he’ll be a good father someday.

“Eh? I have never tried jelly with tea before. Chungha unnie and I would usually pair them with éclair and scones” (pronounced by Si-yeon as ekeuleyo and seukons)

I ped the girl’s Barbie backpack and took out the plastic/toy kettle, plates, and teacups.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jackpot!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter